Author Topic: PL: Luton 1 v 1 Liverpool Chong 80’ Diaz 90+5’  (Read 23134 times)

Offline Oh Jimmy Jimmy

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: PL: Luton 1 v 1 Liverpool Chong 80’ Diaz 90+5’
« Reply #720 on: November 7, 2023, 10:02:19 am »
What a crazy comment, he was the one mopping everything up.  ;D

I thought so too - Andre looked the real deal and just what we need - patrolling the space diligently in front of the back four , a quick burst of pace to press, tenacious in the tackle, excellent at protecting the ball, and always looking for a quick forward pass once he won it back.  BTW, Endo also does those things well and we will need that type of player against City.

Can see us changing to 4-2-3-1 once Mo goes, with Macca alongside Andre/ a no 6 and Dom as a number 10.  This would help with our Achilles heal over the past few years about breaking down relegation teams - instead of having inverted wingers, have naturally footed wide forwards who can beat a man on the outside, have overlapping full backs for the overloads, and get crosses into Darwin who can attack them.

As I said, this year is probably a transitional one as we won't be able to keep pace with City on 94+ points...as we develop/ mature/ settle down, we're probably a 80-85 points team, which of course could win in the League in previous times. 

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Re: PL: Luton 1 v 1 Liverpool Chong 80’ Diaz 90+5’
« Reply #721 on: November 7, 2023, 10:10:27 am »
It seems to me, if there was one game to go and we needed 3 points to win the league but our average points per game was only 2.8, half the people on here would write us off.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.