Author Topic: Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest (Premier League) - 14:00, Sunday 29th October  (Read 6796 times)

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not a ton on the bench attacking wise for us.

Offline Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
They are most definitely parking the bus. Hope we get a goal in early to calm the nerves.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
Thoughts and prayers are with Forest at this difficult time... that line up is a wrecking ball

Offline Phineus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Thoughts and prayers are with Forest at this difficult time... that line up is a wrecking ball

Nunez brace incoming.

Offline peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
We're so close to being absolute top quality. Just Mac Allister as the #6 not working in the team. There's been times under Klopp where he's played guys like Thiago and Gini as the #6 and it's never been as good as when we had Fabinho.

I'd prefer to see Wataru in there in the PL and experiment with Mac or Grav in the EL until Bajetic comes backs.
I wanna be like Jurgen Klopp

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
6-0

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Up the Reds.

Let's keep moving forward. 3-0.

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan
No silly mistakes at the back, forest with everyone behind the ball for 90% of the game and us trying to break them down.  Diaz big miss as hes the best we gave at actually taking players on.
Early goal please

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Team picks itself esp in Lucho's absence. Only decision real was Jones or Gravenberch, but well worth giving Ryan another start after his recent form.

Get the 3 points and move on.

COMON U REDMEN!!!
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Team picks itself esp in Lucho's absence. Only decision real was Jones or Gravenberch, but well worth giving Ryan another start after his recent form.

Get the 3 points and move on.

COMON U REDMEN!!!

Jones is suspended. So no debate there.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
We're so close to being absolute top quality. Just Mac Allister as the #6 not working in the team.

Don't agree with this at all, he's been excellent as a 6 for us except for one game where he was jet lagged to fuck.
He's been head and shoulders all of the grock type 6s people were clamouring for in the summer both eye test and the numbers (people actually wanted to spend 70 million on Doucoure) .. and the overall performance of the team with him playing there.
And he's in a different league as a player to Endo

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
what's the weather like in Anfield? seems to be raining all over the UK.

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
looks OK on the pictures, North and West of the country is currently better than the South and East
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
Hope Nunez gets a few goals

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

It’s absolutely lovely. Sweating like fuck in my winter coat.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Gary Weaver and Stephen Warnock in the commentary box! Warnock is utter shite when he's on for us
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
Don't agree with this at all, he's been excellent as a 6 for us except for one game where he was jet lagged to fuck.
He's been head and shoulders all of the grock type 6s people were clamouring for in the summer both eye test and the numbers (people actually wanted to spend 70 million on Doucoure) .. and the overall performance of the team with him playing there.
And he's in a different league as a player to Endo

Any stats on how he compares to 6s across the league

MacAllister an excellent player but I think he's been average as a 6, pretty much as you would expect, great passing, moves the ball well and good pass selection, tries to get stuck in, some good tackles but bypassed all too often