Author Topic: Sheffield Wednesday - Dejphon Chansiri statement  (Read 2065 times)

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sheffield Wednesday - Dejphon Chansiri statement
« on: September 29, 2023, 12:19:20 pm »
Give this a read from the Sheffield Wednesday chairman, Dejphon Chansiri:

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2023/september/dejphon-chansiri-club-statement_/

He’s clearly been up all night typing that up himself on Microsoft word.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Sheffield Wednesday - Dejphon Chansiri statement
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2023, 12:48:11 pm »
Al would still rather have him own us than FSG  :lmao

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2023, 12:54:40 pm »
I don't know what the issues are at Sheffield Wednesday to be honest, but if supporters have been harassing and insulting his family members then that's completely out of line.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2023, 12:56:58 pm »
Horrible club and fan base.

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2023, 01:13:38 pm »
Really, did he say anything close to it, or are you making it up so that you can have a go at him because you don't agree with his FSG stand?

---

He shouldn't have fired Moore. At least it kept the fans happy.
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline DarkOfTheManatee

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2023, 01:56:01 pm »
I don't know what the issues are at Sheffield Wednesday to be honest, but if supporters have been harassing and insulting his family members then that's completely out of line.

I also don't know the background of this spat, so not going to defend the Wednesday fans to the hilt, but I am sometimes a bit sceptical when you see senior football figures invoke criticism of their families as "crossing a line" that then justifies them disregarding/misrepresenting the fanbase's concerns as a whole. Obviously if Chansiri's family was getting widespread abuse then that's unacceptable, regardless of how bad he is as an owner. But I'd be interested to see if he's extrapolating from a couple of psychos screaming into the Twitter void, to tar the wider fanbase with the same brush so he looks like the good guy.

Otherwise, the statement comes across as pretty self-pitying and out-of-touch rich owner spiel. Whether he's factually right or not, criticising the Peterborough pitch invasion sparked by probably the greatest comeback in Sheffield Wednesday's history because it cost him money doesn't strike the best tone.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2023, 04:49:36 pm »
I also don't know the background of this spat, so not going to defend the Wednesday fans to the hilt, but I am sometimes a bit sceptical when you see senior football figures invoke criticism of their families as "crossing a line" that then justifies them disregarding/misrepresenting the fanbase's concerns as a whole. Obviously if Chansiri's family was getting widespread abuse then that's unacceptable, regardless of how bad he is as an owner. But I'd be interested to see if he's extrapolating from a couple of psychos screaming into the Twitter void, to tar the wider fanbase with the same brush so he looks like the good guy.

Otherwise, the statement comes across as pretty self-pitying and out-of-touch rich owner spiel. Whether he's factually right or not, criticising the Peterborough pitch invasion sparked by probably the greatest comeback in Sheffield Wednesday's history because it cost him money doesn't strike the best tone.
He's put over £150m into the club apparently, he obviously gives a shit to be fair to him.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2023, 05:10:19 pm »
The people who moan that FSG aren't treated like Gods are the same people who bring them up in threads that are nothing to do with them, like all over the fucking site.

Just admit that you're addicted to moaning about moaning & having a pop at Al for shit he's not even said.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2023, 06:04:25 pm »
Al is growing a cult-like defence army lately  ;D
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2023, 06:15:18 pm »
Al is growing a cult-like defence army lately  ;D

;D

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2023, 08:37:29 am »
I work with a Wednesday fan and from what he’s told me this batshit behaviour is a regular occurrence from their chairman.This is a chairman who sacked the manager who got them promoted, has banned pretty much every ex-Wednesday player from watching the club and charges sky high ticket prices. He's so bad I’ve even seen Sheff Utd fans feeling sympathy for the Wednesday fans.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2023, 08:49:41 am »
Horrible club and fan base.

This. One of the worst for Hillsborough shouts.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2023, 03:57:02 pm »

Offline Bob Harris

• Main Stander
  • "for relaxing times, make it suntory time"
« Reply #14 on: October 2, 2023, 02:08:08 pm »

What a scumbag, hope he gets a good kicking, and also his employer etc see the image although I think the plod have already got involved

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #15 on: October 2, 2023, 02:21:15 pm »
What a scumbag, hope he gets a good kicking, and also his employer etc see the image although I think the plod have already got involved
A 31-year-old man has pleaded guilty to a public order offence after he mocked the death of football mascot Bradley Lowery at a match on Friday.

Dale Houghton, from Rotherham, appeared at Sheffield Magistrates' Court on Monday and will be sentenced on 17 November.

District Judge James Gould told him "your actions are utterly deplorable" and that all sentence options were open, including prison time.

Houghton was charged after a picture was shared on social media of two men laughing in the stands at Sheffield Wednesday's match against Sunderland FC at the Hillsborough Stadium last week.

One of them, now known to be Houghton, was holding up an image of Bradley, who died of neuroblastoma aged six in 2017.

A statement from Bradley's mother Gemma Lowery was read out in court by lawyers.

In it she told of how she found out about the incident on Facebook.

https://news.sky.com/story/bradley-lowery-man-pleads-guilty-to-public-order-offence-after-mocking-death-of-six-year-old-football-mascot-12974786#:~:text=A%2031%2Dyear%2Dold%20man,be%20sentenced%20on%2017%20November.

What kind of c*nt do you have to be to do this sort of thing?   :wanker

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: October 2, 2023, 06:08:16 pm »
Horrible bastard needs to chew on a brick.  There's low and then there's whatever the fuck that was.  Saw he was doubling down on a messaging group with some mates as well:

https://gyazo.com/2193e8221f4f50ccb18d70fe8a7971ca

Fucker should be made to tend graves as part of his punishment, speak to families of those who've had these tragedies happen.  What happened to that poor lad, I've never hoped so hard for a miracle for someone I didn't personally know like I did with him.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: October 2, 2023, 07:09:12 pm »

You've got to be a special kind of c*nt to do something like that 😡 shove him in a North East prison and let Karma doe it's job.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: October 2, 2023, 07:26:21 pm »
Proper bantz lad behaviour innit?

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #19 on: October 2, 2023, 07:38:59 pm »
Proper bantz lad behaviour innit?

Definitely worth ruining your life for. Must have got a handful of likes on his socials. That’s the real quiz.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: October 2, 2023, 07:45:34 pm »
I work with a Wednesday fan and from what he’s told me this batshit behaviour is a regular occurrence from their chairman.This is a chairman who sacked the manager who got them promoted, has banned pretty much every ex-Wednesday player from watching the club and charges sky high ticket prices. He's so bad I’ve even seen Sheff Utd fans feeling sympathy for the Wednesday fans.

Top lad then if he's fucking them over. Hope they have fucking miserable lives the lot of them.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: October 2, 2023, 07:46:04 pm »
They both look like utter c*nts, hope they get a good kicking by someone.
« Last Edit: October 2, 2023, 08:07:37 pm by I've been a good boy »

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: October 2, 2023, 09:24:42 pm »
Top lad then if he's fucking them over. Hope they have fucking miserable lives the lot of them.

Bit harsh isn’t it? I’ve not met a single Wednesday fan I didn’t like or wasn’t a reasonable person. In the same way most Liverpool fans aren’t racist I’m pretty sure most Wednesday fans don’t agree with the actions of that guy with the pic of Bradley Lowery. The rest of their fanbase raised over £18k for his charity as a response, they sound like awful people  ::)
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A