Author Topic: PL: Leicester 0 vs 3 Liverpool Jones 33’ 37’ Trent 71’  (Read 13250 times)

Offline peelyon

• strangefruit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: PL: Leicester 0 vs 3 Liverpool Jones 33’ 37’ Trent 71’
« Reply #320 on: May 16, 2023, 05:17:02 pm »
Jones' second goal reminded me a little of that Torres swivel and hit against Blackburn (obviously Torres' was better and further out) - still some goal though!

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #321 on: May 16, 2023, 08:30:58 pm »
That's not totally accurate is it? Thiago was oft injured before joining us, and has been oft injured since joining us.

If anything, the Everton injury seemed to be the outlier of the types Thiago gets.

I could be wrong but he was in a decent run of form prior to the Everton game. Yeah he's one of those players who gets the niggles, and it naturally gets worse as a player gets older, but after that game he just seemed to struggle to regain his form as well as his fitness.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #322 on: May 17, 2023, 07:14:04 am »
I could be wrong but he was in a decent run of form prior to the Everton game. Yeah he's one of those players who gets the niggles, and it naturally gets worse as a player gets older, but after that game he just seemed to struggle to regain his form as well as his fitness.

The Everton game was only his 2nd match for us! And his first start  He played the second half against Chelsea (2-0 win), then missed Arsenal (3-1) and Aston Villa (score erased from my memory) with Covid.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #323 on: May 18, 2023, 08:04:39 am »
My best moment of the game and it was so beautiful, a few seconds before the goal. Trent - he might be our future captain I reckon.

It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #324 on: May 18, 2023, 10:54:07 am »
The Everton game was only his 2nd match for us! And his first start  He played the second half against Chelsea (2-0 win), then missed Arsenal (3-1) and Aston Villa (score erased from my memory) with Covid.

tbf that counts as a decent run of form for him now. ;D

I never followed him at Bayern, was he injury prone there as well?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art