Author Topic: Booing Players  (Read 3362 times)

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Booing Players
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2023, 07:57:05 pm »
Think it was more of a boo towards Rafa or his decision but was it N’Gog that got booed when he came on for Torres once? Think that was the 08/09 season or around that time. Think we drew at home to Birmingham.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2023, 08:59:41 pm »
Was Konchesky booed?
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2023, 09:07:00 pm »
IBoooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2023, 09:07:11 pm »
Was Konchesky booed?

Too right he was,I'd even boo him in the chippy.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2023, 10:10:49 pm »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline SinceSixtyFive

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We are Liverpool. Resistance is futile.
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2023, 12:07:36 am »
I think because Lucas was Brazilian, some people were expecting him to be a Zico . Some people just don’t understand football.

Zico didn't understand football to be fair.

Always out of position. Dribbling when he should pass back to the keeper. Hitting goals from positions where he really shouldn't.

Shite.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2023, 01:26:59 pm »
I'm sure there's been others but the first (and worst) that comes to mind is Gary Ablett.

When George read the team sheet everybody's name would get a cheer, and Ablett's would be boooed.

After we sold him to Everton our next match was away to Oldham. "Thank you very much for buying Ablett" was the song.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Cormack Snr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2023, 07:15:11 pm »
You’ve got one job at the game; support the team. Anyone who
Boos is a c*nt.

I remember being at Villa in 76 and we were losing 5-1 at half time…this was the team that would win the league and UEFA CUP that year, no one booed or bitched, we did a conga though.

I was at that game, one of the biggest shocks of the era, apart from the West Ham game and Strasbourg I don't remember any booing.

The pub after the game is where you can vent not the ground. One job, support the team - good times, bad times.

Offline Baby Huey

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2023, 08:21:08 pm »

Yeah, but your arl,like me. ;D

We were schooled in support by our dads, uncles and grandads, other clubs don’t possess the ethos that is passed down from generations to generation and on the terraces for all those daft wools who like to come and support the Reds. ;D ;)

I really don’t understand booing your team, you’re not there to be entertained, your job is blind loyal support. Bitch all you want in the ale house later, but not at the players during the game.