Author Topic: PL:Man City 4 v Liverpool 1 Salah 16', Alvarez 28, De Bruyne 50, Mahrez 53  (Read 27334 times)

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
There can only be a maximum of 37 12.30pm kick-offs per season which means a team should expect 1.85 of these per year.

The fact we've had 6 with 11 games to go, with 5 of these being away, is fucking farcical.

It would be an expected of 3.7. There are 2 teams in a game (74 individual team performances at 12.30).
We are still well above the expected though.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
So we should be better at early kick-offs than our opponents then.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
Looking forward to an explanation of why we can't play well in early kick offs but our opponents can - how does it disadvantage us?

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Looking forward to an explanation of why we can't play well in early kick offs but our opponents can - how does it disadvantage us?
Klopp likes a lie in