Author Topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR RAWK, RED CAFE AND WEIRDOS!  (Read 679 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
HAPPY NEW YEAR RAWK, RED CAFE AND WEIRDOS!
« on: January 1, 2022, 08:58:29 am »
For all of us the last couple of years have been horrific.

I've kind of lost count of the number of friends and family that are no longer with us and with Brexit, the Pandemic and the fucking Tories screwing us all it's all easy to be depressed and upset.

But fuck all that.

I have some great friends on here and some great friends in real life and hopefully we can all strive for a better future for all of us.

We have love. We all have lost. We all want better.

Peace and love to you and your families. YOU are great people (Even Mancs!) and WE can change the world.

Hoping to a very much better 2022

Love to you all

xx
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR RAWK, RED CAFE AND WEIRDOS!
« Reply #1 on: January 1, 2022, 10:32:55 am »
Happy New Year all. Let's hope 2022 marks the beginning of the end of the past few years of bulldinky. :)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR RAWK, RED CAFE AND WEIRDOS!
« Reply #2 on: January 1, 2022, 12:04:43 pm »
Wishing the RAWK family the best of health and happiness for 2022. With the pandemic and general life events it can be hard to retain a sense of hope but thanks to the friends I have gained from RAWK thank you for making that loneliness that little bit more bearable by being here on this great forum.