Author Topic: The West, Israel and Islam - Your Opinion (*)  (Read 181027 times)

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The West, Israel and Islam - Your Opinion (*)
« Reply #1920 on: June 14, 2021, 09:55:09 am »
tabloid Yediot Aharonot published an article by Yigal Sarna suggesting that, as an officer in the Maglan commando unit, Bennett’s actions may have led to the death of 102 Lebanese civilians during Operation Grapes of Wrath in 1996.
Sarna described Bennett as demonstrating poor judgment, ignoring orders and changing operational plans without coordinating with his superiors. The article implied that, in addition to the loss of life, Bennett’s behavior in the field caused grave damage to Israel’s image.

One war criminal out, another one in.

“After I expressed my stance, a coordinated and orchestrated campaign against me began, stating that I am supposedly responsible as a commander for the massacre in Kafr Kana 20 years ago,” he stated. “Twenty years ago, in spring 1996, I did go to Lebanon to defend residents of the North and for eight days, together with dozens of fighters, we did exactly that.”
Bennett declared: “I will not apologize for that. I am proud of it.”

Hardly a denial .

He too should be in the Hague. In the end there is only one reason why these war criminals keep getting elected. The only democracy in the region keeps voting them in.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
Re: The West, Israel and Islam - Your Opinion (*)
« Reply #1921 on: June 14, 2021, 03:35:49 pm »

One war criminal out, another one in.

It's habitual. Ariel Sharon was another butcher/war criminal.

And a number of the earlier leaders have the roots in terrorism.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"