Author Topic: FA Cup Feb 9-11  (Read 9573 times)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Re: FA Cup Feb 9-11
« Reply #240 on: February 11, 2021, 09:27:57 pm »
Fucking miles offside. Massey doesn't usually fuck up like that but that's shocking.
Couldnt really tell from that angle.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #241 on: February 11, 2021, 09:34:03 pm »

Worrying about and having preferences on who wins what trophies is never going to end well.

In the end, most of the teams winning these things are always going to be our rivals to some extent.

City, United, Everton, Chelsea, Spurs, Barcelona, the 2 Madrids, Bayern.  I never want to see any of these ever win so much as a raffle but you know it's going to happen.  Better to just look at ourselves and think about what we can do to make sure it's us who are in contention for all trophies every year.

True, but it's not nice to be in early February and out the running, domestically.

I'd rather they won nothing, but I don't really give a shit about City or Chelsea winning anything domestically if they aren't beating us. It's all bought and paid for and they aren't our rivals. If they can stop United or Everton then great.

Europe wise I don't care for Bayern//Real. Added to Chelsea and Man United (and the finals we lost) that accounts for most CL winners since 2005. I'll forgive Barca a lot for those finals they beat United in at least.

You end up watching the same shitty clubs winning everything year after year. 2019 and 2020 made a great change in us winning one of the big ones.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: February 11, 2021, 09:38:00 pm »
Fucking miles offside. Massey doesn't usually fuck up like that but that's shocking.

Was a good decision.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: February 11, 2021, 09:42:31 pm »
Was a good decision.

It was onside, but you don't want to spend 5 minutes waiting for the lines to be drawn anyway even if it was slightly off.

I'd rather know a goal is a goal without waiting for the slow motion replay, which is now a novelty in VAR-less games.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #244 on: February 11, 2021, 09:52:15 pm »
Atkinson really is a game ruining c*nt with the fouls he gives

Can’t wait for the wanker to retire
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #245 on: February 11, 2021, 09:53:08 pm »

Nope she’s right again

Prob best official in the league
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #246 on: February 11, 2021, 10:02:52 pm »
Nope she’s right again

Prob best official in the league

Quite easily for me.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #247 on: February 11, 2021, 10:12:16 pm »
Thought Barnsley were better but not a big deal either way.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: February 11, 2021, 10:56:40 pm »
Thought Barnsley were better but not a big deal either way.

Freezing cold, awful pitch. Lower league opponents, tie has to be decided on the night, a weakened side out.

Chelsea weren't really up for it but did well to grind out a win. Missed opportunity for Barnsley. One of them where the ingredients for a shock probably needed to include a passionate home crowd.