Author Topic: Borussia Moenchengladbach fans  (Read 4010 times)

Offline grahamlfc

• Kopite
Borussia Moenchengladbach fans
« on: December 24, 2017, 10:34:10 pm »
« Last Edit: February 8, 2018, 11:56:16 pm by John C »
Liverpool FC & Borussia MG - a friendship unique in world football

Offline Shazz

• Boutros Boutros Shazz, negotiator of world peace. Got the hump. Looking forward to 1,500 pennies from 24/7.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Happy Hump Day
http://www.voteswap.org/     

Get them out!

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
Re: Moenchengladbach fans visiting Anfield on Boxing Day
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 09:20:56 am »
Good stuff.

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2017, 09:32:07 am »
Thanks for sharing this, Shazz. In case anyone is interested in joining the celebrations, here are the main details from the article above

This Boxing Day, there will also be an all-day fan party as supporters from both clubs mark the festive celebrations, led by organiser Graham Agg.

Any Liverpool supporters interested in joining the party should contact Graham via his email address: grahamlfc@aol.com.

He said: "It is a friendship absolutely unique in world football and something which both club's officials and their supporters should be proud of.

"This year is very special as it is the 25th consecutive time they have travelled to Anfield to support the Reds.

"Let us greet them as they greet us in Germany, with open arms and friendship and show them once again the famous Liverpool hospitality.

"We will share a few pints together in The Albert, where they have always congregated before and after the match for the last 25 years!"

They're a good bunch. It's great that this is still going, really. :)
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2017, 11:00:14 am »
Boss that...in the modern footy era, with all its money, cynicism, social-media arsewipery and media saturation - its great to see that a tradition like this, which is 100% grassroots and genuine-fan driven, continues.....will pop into the Albert before the game to wish the Gladbach fans a Frohliche Weihnachten...and hope that I get the pronunciation right  8)
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2017, 11:01:13 am »
haha! love the name change  ;D
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2017, 03:21:28 pm »
Such is their incredible dedication, the 75 supporters are due to depart Germany by coach at 6pm on Christmas Day and are scheduled to arrive on Merseyside at 12pm on Boxing Day.
Bless them.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2017, 09:01:56 pm »
top lads , tower and some of the others. treated us to a tour round their new stadium and watched the 1st team train on the pitch in 2005 when we played bayer leverkusen away in the cl run.
Enjoy it lads, a great bond between us and bmg, long may it continue.  So much so they have an executive lounge dedicated to our 1977 big ears win agisnt them.  Pictures of emlyn hughes and paisley huge in size plastered in black and white all around the walls. I think the lounge is called the LIverpool lounge.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2017, 09:59:41 pm »
This is what it is all about. I am '77 vintage, great name, great teams and great games.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Re: Breaking news on the official Liverpool FC website:-
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2017, 10:26:52 pm »
Good luck to them and I hope Anfield and the team make their journey well worthwhile.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2017, 10:34:57 pm »
I think we'll beat them. Stevie to Terry to start
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2017, 12:19:27 am »
Fantastic to see this still going every year, quite unique in world football.
Justice for the 97

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2017, 09:39:36 am »
Just love the BMG fans. One gave me an extra long half and half (yeah, yeah, I know, fuck off!  ::) ) back in 1998 and I keep it faithfully to this day, although it confuses the fuck out of them whenever one sees it and launches into an effusive greeting in German ;)

Hope you all have a fab day today with them. :scarf

DIE ZUBERFANS! IN FREUNDSCHAFT!

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim