Author Topic: Our Passing  (Read 3102 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Our Passing
« on: August 12, 2018, 08:11:33 pm »
No, not our perennial always the brides maid, never the bride, thing, but our passing. Our passing of a football.  Our angles, our flicks and not just the pass, but the movement to be ready for said, boss pass.

Look, if am waffling delete this thing, but christ, we pass in such unexpected and acute angle, it defies reasoning.

*graph*

*chart*

*ye ma*

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Our Passing
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 08:14:28 pm »
Oh ye, the defence can ping a thing as well.

Hearts out to the kid who loved Mo and got banned. The way he passed the steward was majestic.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 08:14:42 pm »
Rest in Pass

Y.M.C.A.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 08:17:35 pm »
I'm serious you.

Foff

*Eat my graph*

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 08:22:53 pm »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 08:28:28 pm »

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 08:29:34 pm »
I'm serious you.

Foff

*Eat my graph*
😄

Love that today and yeah,you're right.All that without moving out of first gear.Loved the almost lackadaisical (Obviously without the carelessness) way of killing the game an knocking it aboot  in midfield when there was nowt on.Wasnt as exciting as a normal game when we're in full flow,but seemed more mature

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018, 08:32:48 pm »
I had 4 fish fingers on a BBQ yesterday Capon, tasted the same as in the oven - still boss though  :thumbup

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 08:34:15 pm »
;D
Chops just shouted at me,cos he said he was being serious John.Frame that in the staff canteen  mate.

Chops being serious  :lmao

Just found a dead pig in a Biggles jacket in my loft .Fat fucking things smashed through the velux window in my loft.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2018, 08:35:33 pm »
I had 4 fish fingers on a BBQ yesterday Capon, tasted the same as in the oven - still boss though  :thumbup
:lmao

You silly silly bastard ;D

Would love to be a fly on the wall when you were being talked aboot after getting them

Bet no one came near you an you don't get anymore invites  ;D

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2018, 08:40:30 pm »
Our passing network

Chart

Better looking than Samie.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 08:42:32 pm »
I need PoP does preach am in double cream, to help me out here. You two no nuffin bar nuffin.

Passing will be the new net spend this year, you heardeded it first hear like, firsteded.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2018, 08:44:17 pm »
I need PoP does preach am in double cream, to help me out here. You two no nuffin bar nuffin.

Passing will be the new net spend this year, you heardeded it first hear like, firsteded.

Nets bend.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2018, 08:47:53 pm »
Keita could pass a kidney stone and make it look sexy...

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2018, 08:50:03 pm »
11% faffing about is a shocker, though, like sex, its probably the bit you look back on the most with the most affection.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2018, 08:59:03 pm »
Keita could pass a kidney stone and make it look sexy...

I had to pass one of them and I looked like Alf Ippititimus, when I did.

Water is the key, apparently. 

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2018, 09:14:48 pm »
Chopper obv. did not watch Deadwood  ;)

I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2018, 09:33:30 pm »
To be fair CT, I've been watching deadwood for the last 27-ish years, if am honest.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2018, 09:39:57 pm »
To be fair CT, I've been watching deadwood for the last 27-ish years, if am honest.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2018, 09:50:58 pm »

There's a pill for that Chopps.  :wave

I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2018, 11:00:44 pm »

You silly silly bastard ;D

Would love to be a fly on the wall when you were being talked aboot after getting them

Bet no one came near you an you don't get anymore invites  ;D
I videoed it. Fish fingers next to big fuck off scrumptious half chickens :)

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2018, 11:09:03 pm »
RIP in peace.