Author Topic: Hearthstone  (Read 17603 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Hearthstone
« Reply #160 on: May 2, 2017, 02:01:37 am »
Haha, they need to stop making shite legendaries then ;)

Dusted the paladin quest card too

Yeah the paladin quest is the weakest one
« Last Edit: May 2, 2017, 09:15:59 pm by Chakan »

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: May 2, 2017, 09:15:40 pm »
Wild Tavern brawl this week. Think i'll give it a skip.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: May 6, 2017, 12:24:16 pm »
Curious if anyone did the Heroic Tavern brawl. I've got a wild Reno Mage N'Zoth deck I'm considering.

Offline DanFromMars

• Stays up all night playing cards. Henri Winterman cigars
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Indie Retro News
« Reply #163 on: May 8, 2017, 11:34:50 am »
」10 a pop? I find 150 gold a waste since I always do so badly.... no thanks
Indie Retro Gaming News Site
http://www.indieretronews.com/

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: May 8, 2017, 01:05:36 pm »
I did it once , gave in and played the Wild Reno Nzoth deck, went 5-3, lots 2 games to aggro shaman and then my last game I screwed up by making a stupid mistake. Got 6 packs 250 gold and 100 dust. Got a legendary in the pack so pretty decent dust return.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: June 30, 2017, 01:36:05 am »
Next expansion announcement July 6th 7pm pdt, hoping its Wrath Of the Lich King!

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2017, 06:29:54 pm »
Thoughts on the new expansion?

Offline Klopp Your Hands

• And Stompp yer feet!
  • Kopite
  • If you're a Kopite and you know it Klopp ur hands!
« Reply #167 on: April 9, 2018, 05:37:19 pm »
Sorry for the bump but I was going to make a thread and I found this one already existed.

Anyone interested in adding an active player message me and I値l send you the email I use for this game.

Looking forward to the Witchwood expansion, pre-purchased the 50+20 packs, some interesting new mechanics there.
Echo particularly looks like potential to be a bit broken, especially Rogue with counterfeit coins.

I知 running Dude Paladin for now, R11 so far.
At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: April 9, 2018, 05:38:11 pm »
Sorry for the bump but I was going to make a thread and I found this one already existed.

Anyone interested in adding an active player message me and I値l send you the email I use for this game.

Looking forward to the Witchwood expansion, pre-purchases the 50+20 packs, some interesting new mechanics there.
Echo particularly looks like potential to be a bit broken, especially Rogue with counterfeit coins.

Are you EU or US?

Should be a good expansion, except for Druid which looks particularly fooked.

Offline Klopp Your Hands

• And Stompp yer feet!
  • Kopite
« Reply #169 on: April 9, 2018, 05:42:57 pm »
I'm playing on the EU server.
I just always look forward to trying out the new 'recipies' they publish in the create a deck menus.

Druid losing Jade is a big hit for the class when it cycles out.
At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: April 9, 2018, 05:45:12 pm »
I'm playing on the EU server.
I just always look forward to trying out the new 'recipies' they publish in the create a deck menus.

Druid losing Jade is a big hit for the class when it cycles out.

Righto. There's a few people on here who are on the EU server.

Yeah they are punting big hand druid which seems odd, but so be it.

Mage without Ice Block is going to be interesting. Lots to play with in a couple of days.

Offline Klopp Your Hands

• And Stompp yer feet!
  • Kopite
« Reply #171 on: April 10, 2018, 07:56:06 am »
Cool, I値l post mine too when I get to work  8)

Offline Klopp Your Hands

• And Stompp yer feet!
  • Kopite
« Reply #172 on: April 10, 2018, 01:56:49 pm »
Ascii#21533 :)

Request sent :)

My tag is Jayo#21137

Offline Klopp Your Hands

• And Stompp yer feet!
  • Kopite
« Reply #173 on: April 12, 2018, 10:00:09 am »
Not sure about posting Twitter links, but it looks like the new expansion is set to drop about 6pm GMT today.

https://twitter.com/PlayHearthstone/status/984163349096120320

Got 74 packs waiting to be busted open, plus I think they are giving 3 away shortly after the launch plus a free random legendary card from the new expansion - I got the Kingsbane weapon last time around, that will suck a lot less now that Coldlight Oracle is being moved to Hall of Fame.

On that note a fond farewell to Ice Block..die Mage!!

Finally made it to R10 last night, frees me up to experiment without worry about falling down with the new decks  ;D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 10:03:24 am by Klopp Your Hands »

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: April 12, 2018, 11:16:40 am »
Yup so happy Ice block is going to HOF. Tired of playing against 3/4 of them in a game. At the same time they really need to look at lackey and void lord. That combo is going to stunt a lot of deck building. I had a game recently where, I知 not joking my opponent played 11 void lords. It痴 really got to the point where it痴 beyond ridiculous.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: April 12, 2018, 05:21:07 pm »
40min and counting!

Offline Klopp Your Hands

• And Stompp yer feet!
  • Kopite
« Reply #176 on: May 18, 2018, 05:29:28 pm »
This week's Brawl is a lot of fun, usually only play until I get the pack but a lot of fun combos out there :)

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: May 18, 2018, 07:08:36 pm »
I played because I needed a quest victory(play 50 battlecry) and the pack, so put together a jeweled McCaw and the crackling razormaw. Won 5 in a row,.