Poll

Who wins extra time?

Lastrador
5 (35.7%)
Hazell
9 (64.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: November 7, 2016, 06:58:36 pm

Author Topic: 11 from 11 draft (club edition) - Quarter Finals - Who wins extra time?  (Read 939 times)

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
Welcome to the Club Edition of the 11 from 11 Draft where drafters were tasked with creating their final team using one player each from Liverpool, Arsenal, Bayern, Dortmund, Ajax, Juventus, AC Milan, Inter Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Ligue 1 (as a whole).

Please therefore judge the following teams and players on their club form only as shown in brackets after each name on the formation layouts.

90 minutes down, they were neck and neck. An extra 30 minutes, who will go through?

Fill thy boots

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lastrador                                              V                                           Hazell     

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online Elzar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
Re: 11 from 11 draft (club edition) - Quarter Finals - Who wins extra time?
« Reply #1 on: November 6, 2016, 07:07:03 pm »
Did the wrong type of poll, so it's going to be a tense 24 hoursb before the results for those involved :D
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2 on: November 6, 2016, 07:19:02 pm »
Did the wrong type of poll, so it's going to be a tense 24 hoursb before the results for those involved :D

Haha bloody hell. This really is tense! As thread starter can you see the ongoing results?
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Online Elzar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #3 on: November 6, 2016, 07:20:24 pm »
Haha bloody hell. This really is tense! As thread starter can you see the ongoing results?
Just changed it, didn't realise I could!

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #4 on: November 6, 2016, 07:23:57 pm »
Just changed it, didn't realise I could!

I never knew that either. Maybe a new feature. I'm sure I tried and failed to do this in the past.

Thanks for doing the thread by the way  :)
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Online Elzar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #5 on: November 7, 2016, 10:36:32 am »
Deadline is 7pm for votes!

Online Elzar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #6 on: November 7, 2016, 09:30:57 pm »
Well Done Hazell