Author Topic: Questions you’d like to ask the squad  (Read 442 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Questions you’d like to ask the squad
« on: August 16, 2021, 07:51:39 pm »
Obviously most of us never get the chance, but there’s questions that I know we’d all want to ask. Probably much better than the tosh that they normally get asked.

I thought we could start a thread for them…

My question would be to big Virg.

It’s based on my hunch that for all he’s very laid back and ‘who cares’, but that deep down I think he’s a football romantic.

“Virgil, The last time you played for Southampton at Liverpool you were quoted as saying ‘who wouldn’t want to plays here’ to a team mate.  Other players might have gone to Chelsea or City, but you chose Liverpool. At one point you also chose Celtic.  Was this a purely rationale decision or did part of it come down to romance, down to more than just football matters?”

What’s your question?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Questions you’d like to ask the squad
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 07:55:03 pm »
Q for Jota: Stuart Holden used to be a pro Counterstrike player. Have you ever earned any winnings from playing FIFA?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258