Author Topic: Shit about to hit the fan in Ireland Gangland  (Read 5060 times)

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL
Shit about to hit the fan in Ireland Gangland
« on: April 23, 2010, 11:50:34 pm »
A 32-year-old has been shot dead in a gangland murder in Dublin tonight.

The victim was the leader of one of the city's most active criminal gangs, in Finglas.

He was drinking in the Faussagh House Pub in Cabra when a gunman walked in and shot him in the head at around 10pm.
Advertisement

The area has been sealed off.

The victim was well-known to gardaí and was active in gun and drugs crime and armed-robbery.

He was a convicted drug dealer and was currently before the courts in connection with the attempted robbery of a Securicor van.

He had also been warned a number of times that his life was in danger and he was a suspect for a number of other gangland murders.

The murdered man took over the criminal gang that was led by the late Martin Marlo Hyland following his killing.

Twas so called "Don"..To say there will be retaliation and uproar about this is an understament.
Bet 1, Lyon v B Munich...No Hat Trick @ 1.03.
Little does he know, he's left the Beatles and joined fucking Razorlight.

Offline Kahuna{=}Berger

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Innovate, not imitate.
Re: Shit about to hit the fan in Ireland Gangland
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 11:53:53 pm »
Sarge has his alibi nicely put together anyway.

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 11:57:07 pm »
One less Oxygen thief, hopefully they do us all a favour and wipe themselves out

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 12:03:39 am »
What a pity eh.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 12:55:58 pm »
He was the c*nt that called a hit on a rival where an innocent young plumber was murdered in the crossfire a few years ago, filthy fucking scumbag.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 01:07:20 pm »
Sarge has his alibi nicely put together anyway.

He was busy starting a poll?

Offline Dr Cornwallis

• Ministry of Scilly Talks :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 01:16:29 pm »
It's only humans that are fucked up, using guns and tools to win wars.
You don't see ants carrying rocks to a scrap.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 03:38:57 pm »
He was the c*nt that called a hit on a rival where an innocent young plumber was murdered in the crossfire a few years ago, filthy fucking scumbag.
He was also the c*nt who "allegedly" called a hit on an innocent in January who I had met on a few occasions.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 04:31:20 pm »
Sounds like the prick had it coming. Let's hope a few more get wiped out.

Offline CorKopite

• a tool who can't spell
  • Legacy Fan
  • The house that Shanks built.
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 07:38:54 pm »
Rot in piss,absoloute scumbag who wont be missed.The "Don" tells you all you need to know

Wouldnt mind at all if all of these pointless utter scumbags wiped each other out.Do the rest of the country a favour.

They should all just go fuck off into the back ass of nowhere and go hell for leather at each other,its horrible that innocent people going for a pint have to witness this shite.
Bill Shankly-"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"

Mitch Hedberg-"Dogs are forever in the push up position"

Offline RedinExile

• credulous ingratiating simpleton
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 11:34:17 pm »
He was also the c*nt who "allegedly" called a hit on an innocent in January who I had met on a few occasions.
How come like?
There are always more fortresses to torch.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 01:30:41 am »
As far as I know him and the other fella he was with were hit because for some reason they were thought to be a threat to Dunne. There is at least dozen murders over the last couple of years that he has been linked to, some of these are said to have been for no other reason than to scare people in that area, allegedly.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 01:32:17 am by Tom Hicks' Lovechild »

Offline RedinExile

• credulous ingratiating simpleton
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2010, 01:36:44 am »
shite that mate isn't it, thanks for the info
There are always more fortresses to torch.

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2010, 07:56:39 pm »
As far as I know him and the other fella he was with were hit because for some reason they were thought to be a threat to Dunne. There is at least dozen murders over the last couple of years that he has been linked to, some of these are said to have been for no other reason than to scare people in that area, allegedly.

He was known to be seriously paranoid anyway ye.The Dundons,Collopys, and all these other scumbags should just do us all a favour..Lock them all in a big scrapyard and let them wipe themselves out.
Bet 1, Lyon v B Munich...No Hat Trick @ 1.03.
Little does he know, he's left the Beatles and joined fucking Razorlight.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2020, 10:07:16 am »
I know there's lots of Reds on here from Ireland who can maybe expand a bit on WTF is going on here.

Been reading about the heavy shit going down in Drogheda at the moment and the murder of young Keane Woods.  I expect if your from Ireland its impossible to have missed it.

I'm not posting any links as its not too pleasant and easily googled.

Looks like the Prime Minister is getting involved and this could turn into one seriously nasty feud if it isn't sorted quickly.  Saying that i think its already very serious.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2020, 10:59:06 am »
I know there's lots of Reds on here from Ireland who can maybe expand a bit on WTF is going on here.

Been reading about the heavy shit going down in Drogheda at the moment and the murder of young Keane Woods.  I expect if your from Ireland its impossible to have missed it.

I'm not posting any links as its not too pleasant and easily googled.

Looks like the Prime Minister is getting involved and this could turn into one seriously nasty feud if it isn't sorted quickly.  Saying that i think its already very serious.

I know he was only a little prick of a footsoldier for the real scum, but the comments from people further up the thread from back then still ring true - I hope they all wipe each other out, the utter c*nts. No sympathy for the dead arsehole.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2020, 09:06:07 pm »
I read a few of the Irish papers online daily. Is it just me or has Ireland as a whole become an ultra-violent place over the past 20 years? I know this latest gangland murder is way beyond the norm, and of course people will say its criminals knocking off each other but it does spill over into the rest of society.

In addition to all the gang and traveller wars (Dublin, Drogheda, Longford, Limerick) you have tiger kidnappings, business intimidation (Quinn Industries), rural crime (old people on remote farms) all happening with more frequency.

What's it like for those on here who are living in Ireland?
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2020, 01:42:51 am »
Just read the story about Keane Mulready-Woods. Horrific. And there’s a video of it floating around.

Violence begets violence.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2020, 04:11:08 am »

I read a few of the Irish papers online daily. Is it just me or has Ireland as a whole become an ultra-violent place over the past 20 years? I know this latest gangland murder is way beyond the norm, and of course people will say its criminals knocking off each other but it does spill over into the rest of society.

In addition to all the gang and traveller wars (Dublin, Drogheda, Longford, Limerick) you have tiger kidnappings, business intimidation (Quinn Industries), rural crime (old people on remote farms) all happening with more frequency.

What's it like for those on here who are living in Ireland?
That depends who you ask and what part of the island you come from, or if you keep up with the news. For me it's no more violent than usual, and as an overall thing - as in the whole island - it's probably less violent than usual. However, it's the nature of some of the murders, and other nasty shenanigans, that seems to be more insidious. Ominous, even. Finding dismembered remains of people on the street as you would be going about your daily business is something you'd never associate anything to do with Ireland, and a couple of recent murders, and the latest one in particular, have been absolutely shocking and have really pissed me clean off. I don't know where the fuck these c*nts are getting this from, or if they they are looking at the Mexican cartels as being some kind of inspirational heroes, but to have this kind of thing being brought to the streets of this island for ordinary decent people to witness is something that should be taken very, very seriously. It was kids that found those remains for fuck sake. People saying they don't care because they are knocking each other off are missing the point. They are tarnishing the country with a very bad reputation here. The likes of the Mexican cartels understood that just shooting someone doesn't get too much attention. If that's the kind of thing these bastards want to be doing from now on, then I'd be more than happy to see a more "measured" or appropriate action taken against them to send them a message to knock this bollocks on the head.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2020, 05:05:37 am »
That depends who you ask and what part of the island you come from, or if you keep up with the news. For me it's no more violent than usual, and as an overall thing - as in the whole island - it's probably less violent than usual. However, it's the nature of some of the murders, and other nasty shenanigans, that seems to be more insidious. Ominous, even. Finding dismembered remains of people on the street as you would be going about your daily business is something you'd never associate anything to do with Ireland, and a couple of recent murders, and the latest one in particular, have been absolutely shocking and have really pissed me clean off. I don't know where the fuck these c*nts are getting this from, or if they they are looking at the Mexican cartels as being some kind of inspirational heroes, but to have this kind of thing being brought to the streets of this island for ordinary decent people to witness is something that should be taken very, very seriously. It was kids that found those remains for fuck sake. People saying they don't care because they are knocking each other off are missing the point. They are tarnishing the country with a very bad reputation here. The likes of the Mexican cartels understood that just shooting someone doesn't get too much attention. If that's the kind of thing these bastards want to be doing from now on, then I'd be more than happy to see a more "measured" or appropriate action taken against them to send them a message to knock this bollocks on the head.

Thanks for that. I've got loads of family back home in Dublin and try and get back every 2-3 years. My only real source of news is the Irish Independent, Irish Times and Irish Examiner. I know Dublin has always been a tough town but it seems as though those who carried a gun during the Troubles are now being the heavies for the drug families.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2020, 06:25:52 pm »
Thanks for that. I've got loads of family back home in Dublin and try and get back every 2-3 years. My only real source of news is the Irish Independent, Irish Times and Irish Examiner. I know Dublin has always been a tough town but it seems as though those who carried a gun during the Troubles are now being the heavies for the drug families.
That would have been the case since a good while ago, maybe somewhere between now and the mid 00's, yeah. They moved from illegal cigarette and alcohol, petrol, diesel racketeering to drugs. During the Troubles the Ra didn't tolerate any kind of dealing at all, even if it were just low grade drugs like hash. It would normally earn whoever was dealing a tar and feathering, beating, or getting shot in the legs depending on age and how far up the chain they were. Drugs like cocaine were dealt with far more seriously, and by the time the 90's were coming to an end, coke was seen as a bit of a taboo drug, which is mad to say given that it's basically ubiquitous now and considered on the "softer" end of things. They kept all the hard shit off the street better than the so called police did due to their policy that if you were a hardcore dealer, you were getting a bullet, and not to the kneecaps. I'd say that these days the north has caught up with places like Dublin in the 80's as far as hardcore drugs go. Heroin is at an epidemic proportion along with other drugs I'm not aware of, but a couple of people that I personally have known have lost their lives to that horrible shit.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2020, 08:38:10 pm »

The fellas involved currently are far too young to have been involved in any of that carry on.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2020, 10:24:40 pm »
The fellas involved currently are far too young to have been involved in any of that carry on.

I'm not suggesting the current generation of kids are the ones who moved on from the Troubles. They are being mentored by an older generation who are leveraging off well seasoned 'guns for hire' with an arsenal of weapons.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2020, 01:34:21 pm »
Not naming any names for obvious reasons but there are a two lads from Drogheda and North Dublin who are heavily implicated in the murderer and dismemberment of Keane Mulready.   I have no idea how both were allowed to be walking the streets in the first place

Both escaped attempted murder charges in separate incidents recently.

One of the fella's (from Dublin) is a known psychopath and serial killer yet he walks the streets.  WTF

I am reading that the Drogheda lad has been locked up in Cloverhill for breaking bail conditions. I expect to just get him of the streets.  Personally i don't think either of the 2 allegedly involved will see 2021.  Although the 17 year old who was murdered was heavily into gang culture and a scrote by all accounts, I think lines have been crossed here.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: April 6, 2020, 04:54:50 pm »
Not naming any names for obvious reasons but there are a two lads from Drogheda and North Dublin who are heavily implicated in the murderer and dismemberment of Keane Mulready.   I have no idea how both were allowed to be walking the streets in the first place

Both escaped attempted murder charges in separate incidents recently.

One of the fella's (from Dublin) is a known psychopath and serial killer yet he walks the streets.  WTF

I am reading that the Drogheda lad has been locked up in Cloverhill for breaking bail conditions. I expect to just get him of the streets.  Personally i don't think either of the 2 allegedly involved will see 2021.  Although the 17 year old who was murdered was heavily into gang culture and a scrote by all accounts, I think lines have been crossed here.

And one of them is now dead and society is better for it.