Author Topic: ............  (Read 6087 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: What have you been playing lately?
« Reply #120 on: October 14, 2015, 01:13:20 pm »
Back into The Witcher 3 , just got to Vizima. Now if GoG would sort out its app to buy games I can actually get the expansion as well.

Offline RivaGe

• Legacy Fan
  • walk on
« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2015, 05:56:05 am »
Rocket league, dear god its addictive.
Broke my controller, haven't played it in a while :(

Spent 4 hours on Door Kickers so far, it's fantastic. Very hard though.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/swp9d9tqg7M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/swp9d9tqg7M</a>

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2015, 04:08:02 pm »
Switching between PES 2016, Batman Arkham Knight and Halo 2 on the MCC

Most of the way through the main storyline on AK but keep getting sidetracked by the extras and side-missions which I think are great

I've got Halo 5 coming on pre-order but having only played through Halo CE I need to work through the rest. Loved Halo CE to bits after my 1st playthrough a few months ago and the remastered Halo 2 is up there with best looking game I've ever played

My backlog is getting ridiculous though. Halo 3, ODST and 4 to get through after these. Witcher 3, Sunset Overdrive, Borderlands 2 & TPS, Ori, both Metro games, Game of Thrones, both Assassins Creed games and then a 2nd playthrough of the next gen versions of GTA V and Gears. I need to stop buying games