Poll

Who has the most awesome team?

Betty Blue
11 (61.1%)
red mongoose
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: August 6, 2016, 01:31:53 pm

Author Topic: Awesome TV Characters Draft Quarterfinal 1  (Read 1577 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Awesome TV Characters Draft Quarterfinal 1
« on: August 5, 2016, 01:31:53 pm »
Betty Blue

Basil Fawlty

An utter bastard who we all can't help but love. Comedy genius.

Tyrion Lannister

The tits aside (yeah, I know), Tyrion's brilliance is a big part of what got us all hooked on Game of Thrones. Plus, this guy slapped that fuckwit Joffrey in the face.

Lord/Captain Flashheart

Few cameos in the history of TV have been more memorable than these ones. Rik Mayall at his absolute explosively anarchic off the wall best.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/aKfbSHW9uGA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/aKfbSHW9uGA</a>

Saul Goodman

Has a lawyer ever been this likeable? Saul brought some of the best (and at times much needed) humour to Breaking Bad, while his own series has revealed a far more complex character in Jimmy McGill.

Father Dougal

Short of Manuel himself, clueless comedy doesn't get much better than this. Basil will feel right at home.

K.I.T.T.

The show was cheesy as fuck, but let's face it we all dreamt of owning this car. Plus, the almost sardonic voicing by William Daniels (aka principal Feeny from Boy Meets World) was complete perfection.

Xena: Warrior Princess

Great character? No. Awesome character? Hell yes. Despite what the RAWK aficionados might tell you, TV can at times just be fun, a bit camp and very silly. Tarantino also loves Xena and that's enough for me.

Vs

red mongoose

THE GOLDEN AGE

Al Swearengen * Rust Cohle * Ciro Di Marzio * Richard Harrow * Ron Swanson

The best characters from four of the best dramas (Deadwood, True Detective, Gomorrah and Boardwalk Empire) and one of the best comedies (Parks & Recreation) not just of this current Golden Age, but of all time.

THE TRAILBLAZER

Maggie O’Connell

Pilot, love interest and all-around badass from the greatest show (Northern Exposure) of the 90’s, a show that paved the way for "cinematic quality" on the boob tube. Made short hair gorgeous again.

THE OCELOT

Babou

Babou is a fox-eared asshole, but our hero (Archer) loves him because he’s fucking awesome.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
Re: Awesome TV Characters Draft Quarterfinal 1
« Reply #1 on: August 5, 2016, 03:56:25 pm »
Come on, Gomorrah fans - rally!

At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #2 on: August 5, 2016, 04:13:58 pm »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3 on: August 5, 2016, 04:46:37 pm »
Dougal, Flashheart and Fawlty are all fantastic picks

You're my boy Blue!!
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #4 on: August 5, 2016, 05:15:03 pm »

You're my boy Blue!!

I'm still gutted you nicked Super Hans just a few turns before me.
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #5 on: August 5, 2016, 05:23:23 pm »

You're my boy Blue!!
I have to admit it's a great team, could go all the way....

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #6 on: August 6, 2016, 03:22:47 am »
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"