Author Topic: Football Violence  (Read 3283 times)

Offline CalvinMalteseRed

• The lighter way to enjoy football
  • Legacy Fan
  • RTK
Re: Football Violence
« Reply #40 on: April 8, 2007, 04:01:52 pm »
if this would have happened to our fans i could see a few peoples oppinions being a bit different.

Exactly.
OH CAMPIONE
THE ONE AND ONLY
WE'RE LIVERPOOL....

THEY SAY OUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED, WE'RE NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE
BUT SCOUSERS RULE THE COUNTRY LIKE WE'VE ALWAYS DONE BEFORE...

Shankly built a football team that shook the spion Kop!
We've conquered all of Europe and we're never gonna stop!

JFT96
Free Michael Shields!
Don't buy the s*n

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: April 8, 2007, 04:05:57 pm »
If people think violence at football is rare and the mancs and spuds are c*nts they are deluded. I have been to enough matches and a few euro aways in my time to know its not rare.

Granted its pretty rare to see full scale brawls in stadia but you ALWAYS get the odd fight in and around the ground. Football is watched by mostly men who like a good drink, you only have to go into town to see what a couple of bevvies does to people.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #42 on: August 9, 2015, 08:52:15 pm »
From BBC:

Hertha Berlin team bus shot at in Germany

Hertha Berlin's team bus has been shot at on the eve of a German Cup match.

The Bundesliga club say  the bus was fired at by a motorcyclist in Bielefeld in north-west Germany but added that no-one was injured.

Hertha are staying near Bielefeld before their first-round tie with German second division side Arminia Bielefeld on Monday night.

Only the driver was on board at the time of the shooting and police are now investigating.

The vehicle was travelling from the team hotel to pick the players up from Bielefeld Central Station.
Hertha say the motorcyclist had overtaken the bus and threatened the driver "with his fist", before turning and pointing a gun at the bus and the driver.

Pictures from the club show the windscreen of the bus with a bullet hole.

Hertha chief executive Michael Preetz said: "We are deeply shocked and hope that the perpetrators will be caught. Luckily our bus driver got off with a fright."

Arminia Bielefeld tweeted:  "We are shocked by the attack on the team bus from HerthaBSC."

Shocked that such things happen in the game of football. This isnt racism or anything racially instigated. Its much more serious than that. I am gutted that there are some people who think its ok to do something like this.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43 on: August 9, 2015, 08:55:17 pm »
Was supposed to have been a big ruckus outside the Emirates today after the game.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."