Author Topic: MUTV  (Read 1092 times)

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
MUTV
« on: October 30, 2012, 10:39:29 pm »
Man United legend Paddy Crerand says on MUTV “you wouldn’t get fed up of punching Luis Suarez”
Tuesday, October 30th, 2012

Manchester United’s in-house TV channel MUTV aired their weekly “Paddy Crerand Show” and discussed a number of events from the Premier League over the weekend on Monday night.

The star of the phone-in show, as the name of the programme would suggest, is Manchester United’s legendary 1968 European Cup final winner Paddy Crerand who is not averse to handing out some controversial opinions.

Despite the majority of the show, with presenter Stewart Gardener, concentrating on Manchester United’s win at Chelsea, they did stray to talking about Liverpool’s 2-2 draw at Everton in the Merseyside derby.

On Luis Suarez’s celebratory dive in front of David Moyes, Crerand laid into the Liverpool striker with some harsh words including the line “you wouldn’t get fed up of punching him, would ya?”

Crerand went on to say, “His behaviour is disgusting, if he’s got a family, hopefully they will be brought up better than he was brought up.”

As well as indicating that he was “just joking” – Crerand also posted the following statement on Twitter this morning about Liverpool’s Luis Suarez: ”Ref Luis Suarez what i said jokingly because opposing supporters will always have strong opinions on him. But a tremendous player for LFC.”

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/man-united-legend-paddy-crerand-says-on-mutv-you-wouldnt-get-fed-up-of-punching-luis-suarez/

Video inside the link, totally disgusting from them but I wouldn't expect anything else. Club should take a stand to these idiots of ex-players turned pundits spouting absolute shit.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: MUTV
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 10:41:32 pm »
Bringing his family into it (sort of) is fucking disgusting. Bellend.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 10:43:03 pm »
What do you expect? Sums up their club, their fans and all involved with the club.

The fact that MUTV chose to air it shows that they are 100% behind what he's said.

As I said. What do you expect? They know what they are. And that's why they are hated with a passion by fans of thousands of clubs around the world.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 10:43:07 pm »
Poor old Luis. He's gonna be knackered at Old Trafford this season by the time he's done a Pat Cash and climbed into the press area to celebrate in front of Crerand.

Who's next?

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 10:43:40 pm »
The FA need to act on some of those comments, they wont like but they need to.  As do the law.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline RuncornRed25

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 10:44:10 pm »
Sounds like a complete shithouse, was slamming the diving celebration then said he didn't even see it  ???

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 10:44:52 pm »
Shite channel with shite on it.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2012, 10:46:12 pm »
The FA need to act on some of those comments, they wont like but they need to.  As do the law.

:lmao

Yeah. That'll happen.

I'm sure David Gill has it on his to do list. To do his own TV Station.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2012, 10:46:54 pm »
Poor old Luis. He's gonna be knackered at Old Trafford this season by the time he's done a Pat Cash and climbed into the press area to celebrate in front of Crerand.

I love you. I love you. I love you.

Brilliant.

Tears genuinely streaming down my face.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2012, 10:47:07 pm »
:lmao

Yeah. That'll happen.

I'm sure David Gill has it on his to do list. To do his own TV Station.

Thats why I said 'they wont'. ;)
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2012, 10:47:39 pm »
I hate how utd fans make out that hes the worst thing to happen to the league and that none of their players have dispicable histories.

Keane and Cantona for instance
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2012, 10:49:41 pm »
Really doesn't need its own thread.

a) It's been discussed extensively in the Suarez thread
b) It's really best ignored