Author Topic: Round Table Sunderland 1-0 Liverpool  (Read 12658 times)

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
Re: Round Table Sunderland 1-0 Liverpool
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2012, 03:30:50 pm »
IMHO there is not a cat in hells chance of KD emulating BP in two years - If he is allowed to remain that long.

And Titus Bramble will never be Charlie Hurley. What's your point?

Offline Veteran Cosmic Rocker

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2012, 03:37:59 pm »
And Titus Bramble will never be Charlie Hurley. What's your point?

I think that if you read my first post you might understand,

The post you referred  to was in reply to a specific question.

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2012, 05:36:31 pm »
I understand you come in peace and for that of course, you are welcome here. However I'm sure you'll understand you can't expect to come on a Liverpool fansite and effectively denigrate the name of one of clubs' icons without recourse.

In answer to your post, Paisley was Liverpool's most successful manager. For me anyway because he's my favourite manager and I'll defend him to the end of days as a hero. And Dalglish is to many many fans, and the manner in which he played, managed, and dealt with Hillsborough and the media and the life and spirit he brought back into this club after the cancer of Gilette and Hicks' time is nothing short of brilliant and for that his legacy remains untouched.

Like any manager, they will do good and bad during their time, but please realise that Dalglish is one of the brightest stars in Liverpool's firmanent and no-one will dim that.
Yep.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #83 on: April 1, 2012, 05:27:38 pm »
Didn't see it but...

We've lost two on the bounce after a draining cup win: not unusual.

We have Everton, Stoke and Wigan to come at home and QPR away. Let's see where we are after that.

Well, we're second last in the Premier League form table.