Author Topic: Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool: Carling Cup - Full time...  (Read 59496 times)

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Re: Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool: Carling Cup - Full time...
« Reply #880 on: November 30, 2011, 04:41:34 pm »
Keep reading Chelsea fans describing us as "average". What the fuck does that make them?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #881 on: November 30, 2011, 04:42:44 pm »
Keep reading Chelsea fans describing us as "average". What the fuck does that make them?

Jealous?

Offline Rob17

• Legacy Fan
  • The Ultimate Wingman
« Reply #882 on: November 30, 2011, 04:52:35 pm »

Gays?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qNDon9_82U&feature=related

Offline JonnyDubb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #883 on: November 30, 2011, 04:56:48 pm »
Great performance last night, had the pleasure of watching from the Matthew Harding Stand. Impressed with everyone on the pitch but what struck me was our play when we weren't in possession. Our shape and relentless pressing proved way too much for Chelsea and the whining this caused amongst their fans was giving me a warm glow inside. The noise comming from our fans was immense and a cause for some embarrasment for those sitting around me "It's coz our grounds always full of f*ckin tourists" etc. Wish we could play there every week  ;D

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
« Reply #885 on: November 30, 2011, 05:00:21 pm »
Gays?

Homophobia, yay! That's something to be celebrated. Meanwhile let's all instantly condemn any Spanish/Italian/Eastern European crowd for making, say, monkey noises, because that wouldn't be hypocritical at all!

Shit chant from a country with a (by and large) pathetic attitude towards homosexuality. Not remotely funny, even if it is directed at Chelsea fans. We can do a hell of a lot better in terms of laughing at Chelsea than bigging up this sort of pathetic homophobic shite.
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #886 on: November 30, 2011, 05:01:26 pm »
Oh and I must just say, got back up to Liverpool a few hours ago after staying the night in London.

WOW, just WOW.

The performance by everyone was brilliant, the fans produced an amazing atmosphere, anyone on here over in Upper Block 7 take great delight in telling that dickhead Chelsea fan in their upper tier to the left of us what we thought of him :lmao what an absolute tosser he was hahaha the best part was him leaving 5 minutes early after telling us all "Come on then you c*nts get outside now I'll fucking have you all"...

Chelsea FC- what a plastic club, shite fans, shite atmosphere, shite performance.

Torres - A shadow of the man he once was

Lucas - Immense, again, so glad he has now shut his critics up.

Team overall - Couldn't fault them. Even though Andy missed the penalty he was still great overall holding the ball up, and brining people into play, was so happy to see Kelly score too.

Bring on the Semis!

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #887 on: November 30, 2011, 05:10:09 pm »
Can Lukaku be charged retrospectively for that horrific challenge, seeing as he didn't get booked at the time?

He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline Scribble8

• Bad WUM. Nu hållar sin käft, jävla wumjävel......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #888 on: November 30, 2011, 05:43:41 pm »
When is the draw? I would guess saturday, but I'm not sure.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #889 on: November 30, 2011, 05:53:57 pm »
When is the draw? I would guess saturday, but I'm not sure.

Tonight after the UTD/Palace game
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline rawKBottom

• Legacy Fan
  • My karma just ran over your dogma
« Reply #890 on: November 30, 2011, 05:54:39 pm »
Certain things from last night,

1. Henderson is better as a CM than a RM.

2. Coates a huge prospect.

3. Bellamy and Maxi, the squad players if they are seen to be, should gather more playing minutes in the near future.

4. Maxi's London love continues.

5. So does Torres' London fate.

6. Carroll can and should improve.

7. Got to try and do anything possible to fit Kelly in(maybe GJ as a RM as some suggested).

8. Chelsea fans got to take a leaf out of Liverpool fans' passion, pride and volume.

9. Fact : Lucas is boss.

10. RIP Gary Speed.
Vedanta uncompromisingly insists that man is essentially perfect, and therefore infinite are the possibilities that lie lurking in him

Offline Scribble8

• Bad WUM. Nu hållar sin käft, jävla wumjävel......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #891 on: November 30, 2011, 05:55:31 pm »
Tonight after the UTD/Palace game

Cheers.

Offline rawKBottom

• Legacy Fan
  • My karma just ran over your dogma
« Reply #892 on: November 30, 2011, 05:56:54 pm »

what they are!!!
Vedanta uncompromisingly insists that man is essentially perfect, and therefore infinite are the possibilities that lie lurking in him

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #893 on: November 30, 2011, 05:57:07 pm »
Homophobia, yay! That's something to be celebrated. Meanwhile let's all instantly condemn any Spanish/Italian/Eastern European crowd for making, say, monkey noises, because that wouldn't be hypocritical at all!

Shit chant from a country with a (by and large) pathetic attitude towards homosexuality. Not remotely funny, even if it is directed at Chelsea fans. We can do a hell of a lot better in terms of laughing at Chelsea than bigging up this sort of pathetic homophobic shite.

Ooh, Get her!

... Is right though.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline Didi_ram

• Legacy Fan
  • Only 9900 kms away
« Reply #894 on: November 30, 2011, 06:00:07 pm »
The win has been overshadowed by the injury to our best player  :butt

Offline PattoLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #895 on: November 30, 2011, 06:00:24 pm »
Gays?

From the Chelsea vs Olympiakos game a few years ago that isnt it. But i agree with HBHR.

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #896 on: November 30, 2011, 06:01:42 pm »

Jesus Christ.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #897 on: November 30, 2011, 06:06:41 pm »
Jesus Christ.

He's bang on, to be fair.

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #898 on: November 30, 2011, 06:13:46 pm »
He's bang on, to be fair.

Only a faggot would be upset by that chant.

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #899 on: November 30, 2011, 06:46:06 pm »

Do you honestly think what you've just written is any different to calling someone a Paki/Nigger or whatever? Is that something you consider acceptable? How will you deal with your kids if they turn out gay?

« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 06:49:53 pm by hesbighesred »

Offline Aldo96

• Anny Roader
  • Scousers Rule The Country - Kop STH
« Reply #900 on: November 30, 2011, 06:58:35 pm »
Was amazing there last night, boss atmosphere and a top performance!
Liverpool is a soul mate, you can never fall out of love.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Offline lesknow

• Main Stander
« Reply #901 on: November 30, 2011, 07:09:52 pm »

Even if you're trolling, completely unacceptable.
I think this was 2001, in the Texas state legislature, they were trying to outlaw sodomy, while at the SAME time, trying to repeal the law against bestiality.
So potentially, you couldn't make love in the privacy of your own home, but you'd be able to go down to the local pound & have a good ol LEGAL Texas style dawg fuckin!
DO NOT MESS WITH TEXAS

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #902 on: November 30, 2011, 07:19:34 pm »
Do you honestly think what you've just written is any different to calling someone a Paki/Nigger or whatever? Is that something you consider acceptable? How will you deal with your kids if they turn out gay?

Oh, come on. I was clearly joking. Faggot is a term I used as a six year old before I even knew what being gay was. It's used around Merseyside as a term for somebody acting like a pussy. Simple as.

So yeah, to answer your first question, I think there's a massive difference.

And in response to your final question, I wouldn't give a flying fuck. I'd probably even ask him to refurnish my flat.

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
« Reply #903 on: November 30, 2011, 07:23:34 pm »
hahahahaha I'm with Gartonite on this.

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline hesbighesred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #904 on: November 30, 2011, 07:37:32 pm »
Oh, come on. I was clearly joking.
So? Even if it had been funny, which it wasn't, that doesn't make it acceptable does it? Especially not on a public forum. If you have gay mates and that sort of banter is fine with them, well, fair enough, you've negotiated it with them, their ok with it so it's ok.

You'd never attempt the same 'joke' with a word like Paki or Wog or Nigger instead of Faggot there, so why do it with gay terms of abuse?
hahahahaha I'm with Gartonite on this.
Yep, and like with Garstonite I have a lot of time for both of you and your posts, but I can't remember you ever posting inherently racially abusive words as a 'joke', especially not in response to a post pulling people up for racial abuse/

Offline hesbighesred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #905 on: November 30, 2011, 07:41:59 pm »
So yeah, to answer your first question, I think there's a massive difference.
I also used gay as a playground term of abuse, I also used spacker. I still do use it sometimes without thinking, and it's pathetic. Would you cheer on a crowd chanting to Chelsea fans that they're all spackers?

The only difference is that we still don't condemn homophobic abuse (or indeed sexist or ageist abuse) in the way we do racial abuse. Doesn't make it any more acceptable.

To be honest it must be fucking horrible growing up gay, and I'm glad I didn't have to, when everyone around you is using your sexuality as a term of abuse or synonym for anything of inferior quality.

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #906 on: November 30, 2011, 07:54:23 pm »
I also used gay as a playground term of abuse, I also used spacker. I still do use it sometimes without thinking, and it's pathetic. Would you cheer on a crowd chanting to Chelsea fans that they're all spackers?

The only difference is that we still don't condemn homophobic abuse (or indeed sexist or ageist abuse) in the way we do racial abuse. Doesn't make it any more acceptable.

To be honest it must be fucking horrible growing up gay, and I'm glad I didn't have to, when everyone around you is using your sexuality as a term of abuse or synonym for anything of inferior quality.

Faggot only has homophobic connotations in a certain context in the same way nigger only has racist connotations in a certain context. Same as the word 'gay'. The chant is stupid more than it is offensive and I think you've overreacted.

Offline lesknow

• Main Stander
« Reply #907 on: November 30, 2011, 07:56:30 pm »
We've clearly grown up in a different time & place, especially seeing that there's been support behind the word since it was uttered....just unreal, living in this country.
I think this was 2001, in the Texas state legislature, they were trying to outlaw sodomy, while at the SAME time, trying to repeal the law against bestiality.
So potentially, you couldn't make love in the privacy of your own home, but you'd be able to go down to the local pound & have a good ol LEGAL Texas style dawg fuckin!
DO NOT MESS WITH TEXAS

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #908 on: November 30, 2011, 07:58:04 pm »
we rested exactly 7 players too.. ;)
Loving some of the Chelsea comments.  Heard one guy saying you couldn't read too much into the result 'cause Chelsea rested 7 first teamers, whereas Liverpool fielded a relatively strong line up.  Never mind the fact that Bellamy, Maxi, Spearing and Kelly have not been regulars this season, and where was our Suarez?  ;D

Offline Jin

• ky
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #909 on: November 30, 2011, 08:01:52 pm »

I'm sure gays of all nations and creeds will be eternally grateful and thankful for your chivalrous defence

Offline cgahan

• Anny Roader
« Reply #910 on: November 30, 2011, 08:08:40 pm »
World gone PC gone mad. Good job we have you liberals to police it.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 08:10:27 pm by cgahan »
In England they say that Manchester is the city of rain. Its main attraction is considered to be the timetable at the railway station where trains leave for other, less rainy cities. - Nemanja Vidic

Offline VamosLiverpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #911 on: November 30, 2011, 08:15:52 pm »
Was at the game and it was bloody fantastic! I'll be short and sweet: Carroll's link up play was top notch, Coates solid as a rock, Spearing dominated CM with Lucas, Bellamy top draw and Maxi was outstanding!

Offline Lothairio

• Kopite
  • Facci Sognare
« Reply #912 on: November 30, 2011, 08:28:42 pm »
Wish we could play the plastic flags every week (especially in their Lego Stadium).
Hat, cap, scarf, or yer badges...