Author Topic: Arsenal 1 - 1 Liverpool 4:00pm  (Read 76435 times)

Offline Rotation

• fuck u. Rory's biggest fan.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pepe Reina is a Scouser...
Re: Arsenal 1 - 1 Liverpool 4:00pm
« Reply #1080 on: April 19, 2011, 02:13:43 pm »
Thought Kenny's response was fantastic. After Roy rubbing his face and on his knees to take Moyes full throated and then bending over for Slurgie it's nice to have someone who stands up to people and puts them in their place.
Roy gave us a famous night at Bolton mate. Show some respect!
ynwa

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1081 on: April 19, 2011, 02:14:33 pm »
Roy gave us a famous night at Bolton mate. Show some respect!

True I mean beating formidable teams in Europe under Roy became a sure thing.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1082 on: April 19, 2011, 02:19:00 pm »
Was a little surprised to see Kenny react that way as he is normally the coolest guy in the room but did love the little hands to side standoff as he took the old Wenger wtf pose as well. Nothing personal I am sure but maybe a last kick of the game goal ripping any chances of the title from the hands of Arsenal was a little pay back for that night.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Online Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #1083 on: April 19, 2011, 03:55:11 pm »
Wenger deserved everything he got, he can get angry but to be sayings its not a pen is just plain nonsense. Loved Kenny for his reaction, shows that he will not take shit from anyone (thought we knew that already). Eboue continues to show the intelligence of a donkey :).

As for the game, we deserved a point, we started off ok but we didn't continue that and I guess the injuries didn't help us at all. If Suarez was a little bit more sharper we wouldve had the points.

As for helping the Mancs, well we can't help that, not while we still have something to play for. Arsenal just have too a fragile mentality to win this. If Arsenal beat Spurs it's still game on, though for both them and us!
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline kdorg

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1084 on: April 19, 2011, 04:02:34 pm »
I love Kenny to bits, but don't get too carried away by that.

Everyone wins their games in hand in that table and we're down to 6th (or worse, don't know the 7th 8th and 9th position)

Still better than Roy of course and I'm praying we keep Kenny for years, and I know with some investment we'll rocket up the table, just offering that side of the coin.

well here's the form-guide based on the last 10 matches all teams have played - so no games in hand, and we're in 4th 2 points behind the leaders.

Team P W D L F A W D L F A W D L F A Pts

Chelsea  10  4  1  0  10  5  4  0  1  5  1  8  1  1  15  6  25 
Arsenal  10  3  2  0  8  0  4  1  0  17  7  7  3  0  25  7  24 
Manchester United  10  5  0  1  16  9  3  0  1  6  4  8  0  2  22  13  24 
Liverpool  10  4  2  0  19  5  3  0  1  8  4  7  2  1  27  9  23 

Offline MAHARNAV SARMA

• Kemlynite
  • RED TILL I DIE
« Reply #1085 on: April 19, 2011, 04:02:55 pm »
My thoughts

For 15 minutes we looked like we were the more likely team to win before Arsenal started to get more possesion(without ever looking that dangerous)

Spearing- 2 very solid games and maybe he does have a future. Hassled and harried and usually finds a team mate. He could be a useful squad member.

Lucas- Steady and reliable. Nice to see that Wilkins appreciated his stuff and Butch is growing on me as a commentator, always seems fair.

The fullbacks- Both did well. Its extremely worrying when you have 2 inexperienced fullbacks against a top team away from home but they did very well.

Aurelio- Frustrating, very frustrating. Would be first choice, but just cant seem to stay fit. Is hos contract up at the end of this season? Shame.

Suarez- Didnt feel he had a good game, certainly trys hard, but sometimes takes the wrong decision in his eagerness to do well.

Wenger- Not sure what his gripe about time was. Carra was down for a good 5 or 6 minutes, so 2 or 3 mins extra as the norm and then Van Persies goal and celebrations? Interesting to know what he said to Kenny to provoke the sharp end of the king's tongue

Dirk- Ran his balls off and looked shagged towards the end.

Carroll- Hope he has just jarred his knee and wont be missing our final games.
but somewhere there we missed a winger dearly,wish babel was there  ::) on the wings,running like his arse is on fire...was cursing when suarez and kuyt both had the ball for counterattack but lacked the pace to run to the other half  :(

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1086 on: April 19, 2011, 05:41:53 pm »
but somewhere there we missed a winger dearly,wish babel was there  ::) on the wings,running like his arse is on fire...was cursing when suarez and kuyt both had the ball for counterattack but lacked the pace to run to the other half  :(
Yes, this post is good, but forgets one tiny small detail.

Ryan babel was shit (mostly)
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline GrkStav

• Has a statuette of Lucas on the bonnet of his car which he polishes lovingly with Lucas Brasso. Glen Johnson's biggest fan. Doesn't have a "fucken clue" where L4 is
  • Legacy Fan
  • Not very good at 'banter'.
« Reply #1087 on: April 20, 2011, 02:26:19 am »
Liverpool under Dalglish has had 24 points from 13 games, 3rd best team since January 8th (1st is Chelsea with 26 points from 11 games, 2nd is Man U with 25 points from 12 games), narrowly followed by Arsenal with 23 points from 11 games and Everton with 22 points from 12 games.

That gives us the 4th best points per game ratio since January 8th, with Chelsea 1st, Arsenal 2nd and Man U 3rd.

Other than that, we are the ONLY team in Premier League who has scored in every game since January 8th and we are joint 1st (with Arsenal) in amount of Clean Sheets since January 8th. Usually these two parameters show how 'unlucky' the teams has been as it measures how many times the team hasn't scored vs. how many times it has prevented the opponent from scoring.

In other words, Kenny has done a fantastic job this far.

What amount is that?
Ludi Circenses!

Offline MKelly34

• Legacy Fan
  • Kelly's lover (not really)
« Reply #1088 on: April 20, 2011, 02:47:33 am »
Since 8th january, 6 clean sheets.

Offline Noelle

• iverpoo?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1089 on: April 20, 2011, 02:48:06 am »
What amount is that?

We've kept 6 clean sheets in the league since Kenny took over.

« Reply #1090 on: April 20, 2011, 03:46:32 am »
The only thing that matters regarding this table, i think, is how we are doing in relation to manu.  sadly - it's them whom we should compare our progress to, right now.
I don't care about them, we only play them twice in the EPL so we should only worry about beating them in those games

Offline GrkStav

• Has a statuette of Lucas on the bonnet of his car which he polishes lovingly with Lucas Brasso. Glen Johnson's biggest fan. Doesn't have a "fucken clue" where L4 is
  • Legacy Fan
  • Not very good at 'banter'.
« Reply #1091 on: April 20, 2011, 05:59:34 am »
Boggles the mind.
Ludi Circenses!

Offline cookie-monster

• Anny Roader
  • Attack is the best form of defence
« Reply #1092 on: April 20, 2011, 04:52:03 pm »
I don't care about them, we only play them twice in the EPL so we should only worry about beating them in those games

err, its not about beating them one on one. its about how fast we collect points. we're not too far behind them, and they are running for title.
irc://irc.centralchat.net:6667/LFC

"Gentlemen, the screwballs have spoken!"  - The Simpsons

Offline MoSzizlak

• Kopite
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #1093 on: April 20, 2011, 05:27:36 pm »
well here's the form-guide based on the last 10 matches all teams have played - so no games in hand, and we're in 4th 2 points behind the leaders.

Team P W D L F A W D L F A W D L F A Pts

Chelsea  10  4  1  0  10  5  4  0  1  5  1  8  1  1  15  6  25 
Arsenal  10  3  2  0  8  0  4  1  0  17  7  7  3  0  25  7  24 
Manchester United  10  5  0  1  16  9  3  0  1  6  4  8  0  2  22  13  24 
Liverpool  10  4  2  0  19  5  3  0  1  8  4  7  2  1  27  9  23 

Not sure thats correct, the mancs have not lost at home yet have they?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 05:30:04 pm by MoSzizlak »