Author Topic: Should we send thank you message/ gift to RBS  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Ramon

• Legacy Fan
Should we send thank you message/ gift to RBS
« on: October 15, 2010, 08:26:43 pm »
Mods if you think this is inappropriate please close.  But do you guys think we should send a note to RBS thanking them for their contributions to getting rid of those two cowboys who are now riding off into the sunset with their heads in their hands. :D.  I don't think we should flood their email boxes but just something to show our appreciation for what they have done.  Maybe it could be an "Out of the Red into the Black" kit from RAWK.  Just a thought.
SOS member #2428.  We'll be coming, we'll be coming down the road! When you hear the noise from the Bill Shankly boys, we'll be coming down the road!!!!

Offline rj2005

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Should we send thank you message/ gift to RBS
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 12:19:48 am »
Mods if you think this is inappropriate please close.  But do you guys think we should send a note to RBS thanking them for their contributions to getting rid of those two cowboys who are now riding off into the sunset with their heads in their hands. :D.  I don't think we should flood their email boxes but just something to show our appreciation for what they have done.  Maybe it could be an "Out of the Red into the Black" kit from RAWK.  Just a thought.

Who lent them the money in the first place?......RBS have made a fortune in interest payments from us

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 12:37:25 am »
In short...No

Offline Ramon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 02:46:41 am »
Who lent them the money in the first place?......RBS have made a fortune in interest payments from us
Yes and Yes but they could have said screw you football fans and either continued to finance them or sell it to any Johny come lately.  I am not saying that John Henry will not turn out to be another bust but from what we has seen RBS did their best to help us get into a better position.  Hopefully this will lead to us fans getting a seat at the owners table but we have to wait and see.

I just think it would be a nice gesture on our part to show them that we acknowledge their efforts.
SOS member #2428.  We'll be coming, we'll be coming down the road! When you hear the noise from the Bill Shankly boys, we'll be coming down the road!!!!

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 02:53:16 am »
No.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."