Author Topic: Huang handed a writ  (Read 10517 times)

Offline Vladi Legend

• Legacy Fan
Re: Huang handed a writ
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2010, 02:30:55 am »
Huang played the media no different than what celebs like Katie Price, Posh and Beckham et al all do. They're all looking for easy publicity to further their careers.

Fans were taken in by the likes of Huang and H&G because they wanted to believe. With H&G they wanted to believe that we could have a bit of what Chelsea and latterly Man City have. With Huang he represented the light at the end of the dark tunnel of oppression that had been inflicted by the previous scumbags we'd fallen for. The fans wanted to believe that Huang was who he said he was and wanted to believe he was connected to CIC. When the Nick Harris article came along it threatened to shatter that dream and was naturally attacked and dismissed.

In many ways I don't blame the fans for being taken in. Of course there were those who were on the ball and saw through H&G, Huang and others from day one but it is the decision makers at the club, the likes of Moores, Parry and Broughton, who are in a position of trust, who we hold our faith in to do the right thing and complete a thorough due diligence process on these guys before allowing them to set foot inside the directors box who have to take the responsibility. Broughton seems to have done the right thing and I've been very impressed with him so far. It's obviously the reason why he was selected by Barcap in the first place. Moores' and Parry's neglect however just sums up the incompetence of the last twenty years.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 02:34:45 am by Vladi Legend »
Ya we have been talking in the half time, we need to do something, we need to change things and maybe if we score then it will be different and we scored and it was different.  - Rafael Benitez Ataturk Stadium Istanbul 26 May 2005

Offline Johnny C

• Kopite
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2010, 02:33:34 am »
Yes I find it intriguing.
If we're asking Johnny C questions, I'd like to know what's up with the extra full stop at the end of many of your posts?
I keep thinking I've got a speck of dirt or something on my screen.
Ha !  That's your screen...

Sorry guys... In case you haven't figured it out, I am not king of the one-liners...  I need some roooooom-to-moooove and create...

I think you two should worry more about why you went spent too many brain cells anticipating & agonizing over buyouts from chumps like Kenny Huang & Subrata Roy & Dubai

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2010, 02:45:56 am »
I think you two should worry more about why you went spent too many brain cells anticipating & agonizing over buyouts from chumps like Kenny Huang & Subrata Roy & Dubai

Actually I don't recall "anticipating or agonizing" over anything related to the individuals/consortiums you mention. But do carry on.  :wave

It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2010, 09:19:19 am »
Saved from a bullet there, thanks God this chancer never took our club.

What I don't understand is why Bamba is silent on all this Huang stuff, the ship has already been sailed and he needs to come out and say what he knew, he sounds like a genuine fella so I guess he was posting here on good faith. Admitting you were wrong is not bad.
Bamba is on holidays and will post on his return.....You can ask him then!
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline Fazakerley Red

• No longer angry :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fazakerley Red
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2010, 12:10:17 pm »
I see a lot on here trying to protect Mr Tony Evans over his very very poor scaremongering journalism , He came out with articles about Huang saying he is the one if Huang is not installed as the owner the club is finished so on and so on , this goes along with his  scaremongering about Gerrard and Torres leaving before the start of the season wrong wrong and wrong again , his systematic abuse on talksport and his paper of martin broughton and the Liverpool board for not giving Huang the position  of buying the club ,  how many more times does this hack have to be wrong before he is shunned like all the rest of the gutter snipes , if it was down to him we would have had "the  Chinese Michael Knighton" in charge of our club  even tony barratt had distanced himself from this joker with his "the sky is falling and the end is nigh in comments.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2010, 12:34:03 pm »
What I don't understand is why Bamba is silent on all this Huang stuff, the ship has already been sailed and he needs to come out and say what he knew, he sounds like a genuine fella so I guess he was posting here on good faith. Admitting you were wrong is not bad.

probably because he is so embarrassed at getting played like that?

and this is even more evidence of what an utter bellend tony evans is - even one of his colleagues saw through this (barratt) but evans went full steam ahead even with ridiculous shit like £150m transfer kitty, even though he said in one of those videos that 'him and the boys' should have done more diligence on h&g yet didnt bother for huang because he thought he'd got the biggest sports story of the year he said 'fuck it' to actually doing a bit of work. and of course when the NESV deal was announced he had the nerve to say on the times podcast that it was 'a rushed deal' when they went about things in the right way and in reality he is someone who knows fuck all and is trying to act like someone who's well connected (i.e. the scouse journalist equivalent of kenny huang)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 12:38:51 pm by Laughter is the best medicine... »

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2010, 01:40:59 pm »
Vladi Legend...on THIS post above ^^^ you are spot on...

Listen...  Any great brand under distress (and LFC is a GREAT mother-f-ing brand) is going to go through this sort of stuff.

Do I hate scumbags like Huang (no money China) and Kirdi (no money Syria/Canada) and Subrata Roy ( who runs Sahara.... think I lie... try me...) and how they have used the challenging times of our club (and to them, our brand) to grab 15 minutes of fame ?  YES....  I F*CKING hate HATE scumbags like this with a passion.

But that said, I fully respect their right to make some money...

Do I like that they are conning people....  Hell no...  But they aren't breaking the law (from what I can tell).  All they are doing is playing the media...

So let's get down to it....
Guys like this or any aggressive scumbag con artist can do this.  But it's up to people like us to believe their crap or not !!!

To listen to people who love this team talking about these guys like they were saviors was absolutely torturous.

Shame on us for believing this absolute crap...!

Check this out
  • It literally would have taken 1 person 3 hours working on due diligence to figure out that Huang was a complete no money no contact douche bag.
  • It literally would have taken 1 person 15 minutes of work to figure out that Kirdi was a farce.
  • It literally would have taken 1 person 1 hour of digging to figure out that Subrata Roy and his company Sahara was a joke.
Don't believe me....  Aggressively google this stuff for the amount of times that I put down above....

This isn't rocket science...  It was all there all along...

Amended. Can people be very careful with their allegations on here. The owners of this site are responsible for allegations made on it.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline xerxes1

• Arch Revisionist. Lord Marmaduke of Bunkerton. Has no agenda other than the truth. Descendant of Prince John.
  • Legacy Fan
  • L-I-V,E-R-P-,double OL, Liverpool FC.
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2010, 02:25:45 pm »
The hysteria on here sometimes makes Sky Sports News seem like Hansard.

Huangs bid was described as "very good" by Broughton.

The writ served on Huang is from a disgruntled former business partner who having LOST a Court case is now attempting a damages claim. Sound familiar?
"I've never felt being in a minority of one was in any way an indication that I might be in error"

Offline Breitner

• Charles 'Charlie' Charles says: "No more tactics God damn you. This is Association Football!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2010, 03:07:07 pm »
Broughton was talking about Lim's bid wasn't he?
If you can't trust Kenny, you need to find another club, seriously.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2010, 03:52:07 pm »
Broughton was talking about Lim's bid wasn't he?

he was

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2010, 03:56:31 pm »
Huang's history and this is a writ not a conviction. Locked - if there's some real information of relevance to Liverpool feel free to post it.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.