Author Topic: 70,000 capacity  (Read 91031 times)

Offline Britvic Orange

• Bitter lemon
  • Anny Roader
Re: 70,000 capacity
« Reply #520 on: June 16, 2008, 09:35:02 pm »
Agree mate and now that Everton are fucking off, i think we should start to be the ones to push the the fact we're the true club of the city. Everton have been talking alot in the last few years and as we know spreading lies and evil to anyone who'll listen. Like how they're the team all the scousers support. If even one person fell for it then that's one person too many for me. Time we took more steps to prove them look the fools and liars they are.
We are going the right way this new multi million pound shopping development in City Centre Liverpool has just opend up a massive new Liverpool superstore and the Evertonians are going mad that people coming into the City can see this and nothing at all about Everton, it's as if they dont exist, so we are trying to address the problem at least. What we need to do is try and make tickets more easily available to local fans maybe put affordable tickets around Schools or youth centres, make tickets for sale at windows on a certain day at the ground so locals can come up and buy them, another thing is local kids dont own cash cards or credit cards and cant buy tickets over the phone this situation needs to be looked at as well. With the toffs moving outside the City this is a golden opportunity to make this City our own it will be a missed opportunity if the club fails to look after it's local fanbase by not getting the new stadium's ticket scheme right otherwise it might as well be us moving outside the City for all the good that it will do us.

Offline REDcrazy

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #521 on: June 21, 2008, 04:47:42 am »
I just saw these section plans on some other forum: (maybe the old ones since the anny road end is "unfinished")

West Stand

East Stand

North Stand (Anny Road End)

South Stand (Kop End)

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #522 on: June 21, 2008, 01:35:52 pm »
i think we all know people who would like to go everynow and then dont even bother trying for tickets knowing how scarse they are.

On the rare occassion that anfield isnt a sell out(early rounds of cup comp) you'll find more parents take their kids to the game because for once they can. You'll find all those who normally cant go try and make the most of the opportunity. i imagine that will be duplicated in greater quantity in a larger stadium.

Another alternative would be to sell more tickets to the away fans. Unpopular but nodoubt most teams would bring more than the 3000 currently on offer. Who knows more away fans might have a positive effect on our own atmosphere.

Offline Rich_JP

• Anny Roader
« Reply #523 on: June 24, 2008, 10:34:15 pm »
i think we will fill it for most games, but even if we dont its got to be better knowing everyone who wants to go can go.

Absolutely right.

Offline Ste Gerrard 8

• Exchange Ban
  • Kopite
« Reply #524 on: August 4, 2008, 01:07:19 am »
On April 15th '89
What should have been a joyous time
Ninety six Friends, we all shall miss
And all the Kopites want justice (JUSTICE!)

Offline Mike Doyle

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #525 on: August 4, 2008, 01:27:23 am »
i think we will fill it for most games, but even if we dont its got to be better knowing everyone who wants to go can go.

100% agree with you mate. It might make it piss easy to get tickets with the PTS, even for the Mancs & the Bitters ! It isn't too bad at the moment I admit but I've only been on it for 1 game so far !

Offline RedSam

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #526 on: August 4, 2008, 09:39:43 am »
I just saw these section plans on some other forum: (maybe the old ones since the anny road end is "unfinished")

South Stand (Kop End)

95 rows on the new Kop. Surely room for one more row??

Offline JoeTwerp

• Leader of the Maryland Vigilante Child Army. Mayor of Twerpville. Population 2
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #527 on: August 6, 2008, 11:55:35 am »
95 rows on the new Kop. Surely room for one more row??

I would think that if you built 95 rows than that leaves the first row which isn't really "built" as the 96th

Offline Anyone...

• Main Stander
  • Red for life
« Reply #528 on: August 6, 2008, 01:20:10 pm »
It would be right to have 96 rows.
Red for life

Offline Morse

• -- --- .-. ... . .-.-..
  • No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander