Author Topic: PSA: Today is Census 2021 day (March 21st 2021)  (Read 952 times)

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
PSA: Today is Census 2021 day (March 21st 2021)
« on: March 21, 2021, 10:41:22 am »
I just wanted to make a thread post to remind you all that today (March 21st 2021) is the designated day for each household to fill out your census 2021. The easiest way to do this is online at www.census.gov.uk. Select the option to start the census. You need a code which you should of received by post with 16 characters combination of letters and numbers. It says there is a fine of £1000 if not completed. I found it really easy to complete and that is saying something for someone who is not very tech.

With everything going on in the world at the moment with covid especially it could easily be forgotten about. I just thought I would be useful and remind you about it.

All the very best with it. Kind regards

Scouseman

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: PSA: Today is Census 2021 day (March 21st 2021)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 11:00:28 am »
I've done mine. I can imagine there'll be some objections to some of the questions.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2021, 11:06:14 am »
I've done mine. I can imagine there'll be some objections to some of the questions.

Pretty sure you can skip thro most of them, they only need to know who lives at your address?
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2021, 12:02:22 pm »
Pretty sure you can skip thro most of them, they only need to know who lives at your address?

Unfortunately that will be the question many won’t be answering.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2021, 01:31:11 pm »
PSA: It has been delayed in SCotland for a year so don't need to do anything until 2022.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2021, 03:56:59 pm »
Is it all living people in the house or do you have to include anyone that is dead
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2021, 04:05:00 pm »
Is it all living people in the house or do you have to include anyone that is dead

Are you talking about the ones you've got buried in the garden?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2021, 04:17:13 pm »
Are you talking about the ones you've got buried in the garden?

Hypothetical , but say you had a lodger who had outstayed his welcome and wouldn't leave and was gloating . So basically you had to creep into his room one night and repeatedly club him round the head until he went to see god

Would you include him or best to leave it alone
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2021, 04:24:37 pm »
Hypothetical , but say you had a lodger who had outstayed his welcome and wouldn't leave and was gloating . So basically you had to creep into his room one night and repeatedly club him round the head until he went to see god

In that hypothetical situation, you'd not count him
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2021, 04:26:34 pm »

You still living in Cromwell Street?

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2021, 04:27:21 pm »
In that hypothetical situation, you'd not count him

Cheers Mate

Again in a hypothetical situation how would you best dispose of the body

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2021, 04:43:28 pm »
Cheers Mate

Again in a hypothetical situation how would you best dispose of the body

Drop it in a Pig stye, they'll eat everything including the bones. Make sure you put false number plates on the car you will use to transport the body first though, google is your friend, to find one of the same model  for sale then you just need to get show plates with the for sale reg made at a motor factors, they're not road legal so you won't need a V5.

Jurgen YNWA

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2021, 05:58:32 pm »

Good evening Mr West
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2021, 06:17:48 pm »
You still living in Cromwell Street?

Whoa !  That's English for Stop a Horse

It was just a  hypothetical question incase I ever encounter that situation

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2021, 06:29:25 pm »
Whoa !  That's English for Stop a Horse

It was just a  hypothetical question incase I ever encounter that situation

mate you have to answer the questions as to your current situation as of today and nothing else. There is a bit of a disclaimer that says something like "your situation may have changed due to Covid. I assume that means someone in your household may have deceased and to only answer how your current situation is as of 21st of March 2021. I hope that makes sense.