Author Topic: Wheelchair users at the front?  (Read 977 times)

Offline LFCsnoopz

• Legacy Fan
Wheelchair users at the front?
« on: March 4, 2008, 01:37:52 pm »
just wondering as i only catch football matches online or on tv, but it seems the wheelchair users/disable people or whatnot always get put at the front.

surely that's just dangerous as it's harder for them to duck out of the way of riise's 35 yard spankers that slam into the crowd, is it like this at all grounds? just seems a bit silly.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
Re: Wheelchair users at the front?
« Reply #1 on: March 4, 2008, 01:40:28 pm »
I,ve never seen a whatnot at the match.

Offline blurred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: March 4, 2008, 01:45:16 pm »
Not always - Reading, Wigan and I believe Sunderland have above pitch level disabled platforms, along with other grounds.

Offline Tommy_W

• Jol-ly. Constipated.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: March 4, 2008, 01:45:42 pm »
The disabled fans are just in front of the away fans at White Hart Lane. Arsenal fans were singing such classics as "2-0 but you still can't walk" at them....

Offline LFCsnoopz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: March 4, 2008, 01:50:04 pm »
The disabled fans are just in front of the away fans at White Hart Lane. Arsenal fans were singing such classics as "2-0 but you still can't walk" at them....

wankers, but even still i've found myself supporting them for a while this season just to stop those manc c*nts from winning the league