Author Topic: Spyin Kop - Liverpool vs Havant and Waterlooville - FA Cup 4th Round - 26/1/08  (Read 15722 times)

Offline garumn

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Class Spyin Kop Welshred.
And H&W seems like a class club as well.
Hope they enjoy their day out and maybe even get a goal.

Offline LFCsnoopz

• Legacy Fan
hope the H&W boys have a good time (their fans and players) but i hope we get into double figures ;D

Offline Zak-LFC

• Main Stander
Some good comments there but i think the atmoshphere today is going to be at its worst for a long time
''Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second.''

Offline gerrardspetal

• Rabid psycho nut harvester with no idea - but she did have some points
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • miaaaaaaaaaaow

You lot should be proud of your team!!!!

Had some of us worried there in the first half. :wellin H&W

Can we have Potter? :wave
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 05:27:35 pm by gerrardspetal »
“You could say it’s not about being local, but about being vocal.
Kristian is a idiot.  A bad idiot.  Also a virgin.

@gerrardspetal - twitter

Offline gerrardspetal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • miaaaaaaaaaaow
Why? Are we Liverpool Quidditch Club these days? ;D

???

@gerrardspetal - twitter

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
Why? Are we Liverpool Quidditch Club these days? ;D

No, it's for the wheelchair basketball team

If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline gerrardspetal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • miaaaaaaaaaaow

@gerrardspetal - twitter

Offline Deppy

• Kemlynite
Some good comments there but i think the atmoshphere today is going to be at its worst for a long time

I think you stand corrected :p I think the atmosphere was absolutley amazing! Especially when we went 1-0 up and then 2-1 up LOL! And for us 6000 H&W fans to be able to join in with YNWA at the end there was amazing! And of course "Stand up if ya hate Man U" always goes down a treat LOL!

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

I think you stand corrected :p I think the atmosphere was absolutley amazing! Especially when we went 1-0 up and then 2-1 up LOL! And for us 6000 H&W fans to be able to join in with YNWA at the end there was amazing! And of course "Stand up if ya hate Man U" always goes down a treat LOL!

what a great performance, it looked like a great day on MOTD     well in   :wellin

Offline Deppy

• Kemlynite
You've always been mine  ;)

To be honest a lot of the fans support Liverpool and of course some of the players are lifelong fans of Liverpool aswell :P

It was a win win situation today, the H&W boys done us all proud and it showed real respect when the Kop stayed behind and cheered our boys on! What other fans would of done that?

Big up the Liverppol  :D

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
So who's got Gerrard's shirt?
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline LFCsnoopz

• Legacy Fan
H&W have real fans, not like those luton clowns ;D great respect for everyone at the club, put the shitters on me in the first half

Offline Deppy

• Kemlynite

Alfie Potter got Gerrard's shirt! He went over to him when a corner was being taken and asked who had his shirt, gerrard replied noone so he said he was having it! Our Captain went over and asked for it at the end and Gerrard said "No the Little Man is having it" :D

Offline Deppy

• Kemlynite
H&W have real fans, not like those luton clowns ;D great respect for everyone at the club, put the shitters on me in the first half

LOL I think the boys gave everyone a little scare"

Offline Ken-Obi

• Legacy Fan
Alfie Potter got Gerrard's shirt! He went over to him when a corner was being taken and asked who had his shirt, gerrard replied noone so he said he was having it! Our Captain went over and asked for it at the end and Gerrard said "No the Little Man is having it" :D
Deserved it too - scored a goal in front of the Kop that puts him favourably amongst Tevez and Fabregas this season! :D
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline LFCsnoopz

• Legacy Fan
tevez got lucky though

Offline gerrardspetal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • miaaaaaaaaaaow

was wondering the same thing myself :D

;D

@gerrardspetal - twitter

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Deserved it too - scored a goal in front of the Kop that puts him favourably amongst Tevez and Fabregas this season! :D

Didn't Fabregas score at the Annie Road End?

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
Didn't Fabregas score at the Annie Road End?
Yes.

Offline simmo

• D cup - Carragher's just a stopper, Gerrard's not a great player, Torres is a mercenary opportunist, Mascherano's not very good, Rafa's a clown... oh and Liverpool aren't a great club... opinion or wind-up?... you decide...
  • Anny Roader
benitez should of been sacked after that pathetic display which is now getting normal at anfield ' tom hicks had the right idea !!  RAFA OUT  :no

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh

benitez should of been sacked after that pathetic display which is now getting normal at anfield ' tom hicks had the right idea !!  RAFA OUT  :no
Are you the same poster that wrote this?
To those reds who have the nerve to question what job rafa is doing' i ask them to go back 2 years when he took over from houllier and a side that was going nowhere fast and with no chance of winning any of the major trophies and look at what we've achieved since ! i think he's doing a fantastic job with no sign of ( 5 year plans or plateau's) he's just working hard and improving the team all the time !  by the way liverpool teams of the past used to get beat by poor sides in pre season then go on and win the league ! but i am prepared to eat my hat if all goes pear shaped in the next few weeks  ;D

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,

:lmao

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Ken-Obi

• Legacy Fan
Does he prefer salt or pepper for seasoning?