Author Topic: Think before you act  (Read 2486 times)

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
Think before you act
« on: January 17, 2010, 11:27:59 pm »
So here's me with a fuckin cold which I must have caught over the weekend.

Got a busy few days at work starting tomorrow so I thought let me check the net for a self heal tip

My nose is running like a tap and I came across something which sounded like it made sense: Vitamin C is needed to combat the cold. Cold viruses often get started in the nose and then the mucus and other nasties end up in your system via your airways.

Anyways, their tip was to get some vitamin C directly into your nasal passage and combat the germs....makes sense. What you had to do was get some orange peel and fold it in half and sniff the stuff it gives off.

The others that have tried this tip says it has worked wonders...what have i got to lose I say.

So I go in the kitchen and take a few sniff from the folded skin...does it work....NO because i have fuckin hay fever and it's just gave me fuckin uncontrollable sneezing....aaarrrggghhhhhh

To be fair once i'd stopped sneezing it actually had kinda worked...i think

"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline gerrardspetal

• Rabid psycho nut harvester with no idea - but she did have some points
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • miaaaaaaaaaaow
Re: Think before you act
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 11:33:14 pm »
:lmao :lmao

“You could say it’s not about being local, but about being vocal.
Kristian is a idiot.  A bad idiot.  Also a virgin.

@gerrardspetal - twitter

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 11:33:57 pm »
hahaa you berk
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline lakes

• Anny Roader
    • Thurrock Paranormal
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 09:50:08 am »
pmsl............i think someone was having you on.

i told my brother inlaw once that to if you go a pack of pepper, open it and shove it into you mouth just as you drank beer it made the beer buzz..............it dont , it just burns like hell......but fun to see.