Author Topic: Spyin' Kop: Goodison Derby  (Read 12731 times)

Offline waittillmay

• Nicks sweets off kids.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Spyin' Kop: Goodison Derby
« Reply #40 on: September 8, 2006, 12:31:07 am »
Read through that, but its so close to the game now i keep taking everything for "a sign"--not sure about all this Reina talk for example :-X, pathetic and superstitious i know, but thats what Derby's do to me. :butt
didn't sleep much last night, wont tonight or tmw either. this one feels worse somehow..but then again i always think that! :-\

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: September 8, 2006, 12:35:31 am »
Worry not.

We will win.. :wave

I love these moments... days before a real big one. Everyone's scooting around me at the mo working when I'm trying my best to pretend that I am too. Phone rings and someone says 'well should I bring this stuff to you at around 1 o'clock on Saturday?' 'I'm meeting 'Johnnie' then'.. 'well how about 3?' 'Yeah.. Ok, I guess I could do that.. you sure you cant do 2?' 'Yeah.. Johnnie's got a stammer, doubt I'll be out by then.'

Online Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #42 on: September 8, 2006, 01:12:54 am »
I love these moments... days before a real big one. Everyone's scooting around me at the mo working when I'm trying my best to pretend that I am too. Phone rings and someone says 'well should I bring this stuff to you at around 1 o'clock on Saturday?' 'I'm meeting 'Johnnie' then'.. 'well how about 3?' 'Yeah.. Ok, I guess I could do that.. you sure you cant do 2?' 'Yeah.. Johnnie's got a stammer, doubt I'll be out by then.'

;D It's a funny old game, innit... ;)

Offline LMred

• Kemlynite
  • This is the end..
« Reply #43 on: September 8, 2006, 03:55:34 am »
Reina is suspect? For a keeper with such fantastic statistics (second most clean sheets in the league and equal record of consecutive club clean sheets last season) yeah he must be shit. nobheads. Pepe is only 22,. people forget that. Keepers get better with age and I have no doubt Reina will continue to learn (from mistakes - the only way to really learn) and become one of our greatest keepers.

If a central defence such as ours is "vulnerable" (see bove re clean sheets) then how come the bluesh1te have only converted 2 to our 6? Accordingly, Everton's keeper/defence must be 3 times as shit!

I predict an own goal from the bitters to help the reds to an impressive and emphatic win.

btw Garstonite, its 12.45pm, dont be late ;)

Offline gramck24

• Tryathlete
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: September 8, 2006, 09:01:12 am »
Nice read with some fairly sane answers.

Still hope we twat these bitter bastards.

Offline nidgemo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.
  • Super Title: Coming soon! Official Launch May 2008
« Reply #45 on: September 8, 2006, 09:04:54 am »
So, 15th, 7th, 17th, 4th and 11th – your final league standings under Moyes since he arrived.... So, What are your general feelings about your manager as things stand?

anthonyjevans: I think he’s turned us into a club capable of consistently qualifying for Europe

:lmao
I'm no longer on RAWK, but if you need to contact me about anything, you can email me on nigelmorrison@connectfree.co.uk

Offline Red-juvenated

• Legacy Fan
  • "Normal One"
« Reply #46 on: September 8, 2006, 11:55:01 am »
"anthonyjevans: To be honest though I don’t fear much from Birmingham (Pennant), Aston Villa (Crouch), Newcastle (Bellamy), Man City (Fowler), or Middlesbrough (Zendon) misfits. "

Bit of sour grapes there. They are all likely to start so we'll see how they cope with the 'misfits'.
Doubters to Believers

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #47 on: September 8, 2006, 12:25:45 pm »
"anthonyjevans: To be honest though I don’t fear much from Birmingham (Pennant), Aston Villa (Crouch), Newcastle (Bellamy), Man City (Fowler), or Middlesbrough (Zendon) misfits. "

Bit of sour grapes there. They are all likely to start so we'll see how they cope with the 'misfits'.

Best not rise to such sourness.

Offline CalvinMalteseRed

• The lighter way to enjoy football
  • Legacy Fan
  • RTK
« Reply #48 on: September 9, 2006, 09:51:46 am »
I don't agree with you Kaizer... nothing new.
OH CAMPIONE
THE ONE AND ONLY
WE'RE LIVERPOOL....

THEY SAY OUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED, WE'RE NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE
BUT SCOUSERS RULE THE COUNTRY LIKE WE'VE ALWAYS DONE BEFORE...

Shankly built a football team that shook the spion Kop!
We've conquered all of Europe and we're never gonna stop!

JFT96
Free Michael Shields!
Don't buy the s*n

Offline Kaizer

• Quaresmatic
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wonder is the beginning of wisdom.
« Reply #49 on: September 9, 2006, 10:57:52 am »
I don't agree with you Kaizer... nothing new.

You dont agree that Reina is a great keeper?

Thanks for using some time to share that with the rest of us, we can all relax now after we have received this useful information.  ::)
There will always be more sheep than shepherds.

“One of my favourites is Ricardo Quaresma. The day I go back to coaching I will do everything possible to sign him. Quaresma could make any club have that extra step up in quality.” - M.Lippi, August 2007

Just fuckin sign him!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzSNuQHwZLE