Poll

How do you think Suarez will do at Barcelona?

Better than Messi
Messi level
Sub Messi, better than Eto'o, Ibrahimovic etc. Ronaldinho maybe.
Pedro level
Flop

Author Topic: Luis Suarez  (Read 375004 times)

Offline afc turkish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Re: Luis Suarez
« Reply #4200 on: March 2, 2019, 10:48:33 PM »
If Suarez available for cheap and is willing to rotate with Firmino I wouldn't mind bringing him back. Prime Suarez is the perfect CF in our current system but he has declined a bit. Wonder if he has the energy to play like Bobby at his age.

He doesn't...

No one does...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline FCukBarca Haw-Haw

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4201 on: March 6, 2019, 04:27:24 PM »
We'll see how next season goes but already a club legend nevertheless - 5th on the all time goalscoring list for Barcelona (Ahead of Samu, Alcantara, Escola & Rivaldo).  13 from 4th, 23 from 3rd (Kubala)

Offline RyanBabel19

• Believer
« Reply #4202 on: March 6, 2019, 08:54:30 PM »
Pretty insane he gets all that criticism and he's their 5th top goalscorer of all time and will most likely get to 4th, that's a huge achievement for a club like Barcelona who have had some of the most wonderful goalscorers in football over the years 

Offline FCukBarca Haw-Haw

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4203 on: March 7, 2019, 07:59:26 AM »
Pretty insane he gets all that criticism and he's their 5th top goalscorer of all time and will most likely get to 4th, that's a huge achievement for a club like Barcelona who have had some of the most wonderful goalscorers in football over the years

2nd will be tough (61 goals away) to reach but 3rd is very achievable, I absolutely love him.  He has not been himself this season (I think he has carrying at least one injury) but always works more than others on the pitch.  His last season in the Premiership remains a truly memorable series of highlights - like cules, you lot were luck to enjoy him as long as you did.  Incredible player

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #4204 on: April 11, 2019, 10:48:14 PM »
Quite a bit of talk out there that Luis Suarez is now a bit of a fattie ... The Beeb are reporting this on their main footy page: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47902582

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hOZ51scj3fE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hOZ51scj3fE</a>
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • Believer
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #4205 on: April 12, 2019, 12:24:19 AM »

They had him pictured coming out of the shower at OT.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Jon2lfc

• Kopite
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #4206 on: April 12, 2019, 01:49:35 AM »
Quite a bit of talk out there that Luis Suarez is now a bit of a fattie ... The Beeb are reporting this on their main footy page: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47902582

I think someone at the beeb is actually taking a sly dig at Luke Shaw.
Look at that pic of Suarez next to Shaw in that article link..

Only a d1ckhead would think Luis is fat. He's just a stocky player. A bit like Romario.
Dalglish - Barnes - Beardsley - McManaman - Fowler - Owen - Gerrard - Torres - Suarez - Salah - Mane

Online Desert Red Fox

• Believer
  • Orange and Red!
« Reply #4207 on: April 12, 2019, 04:15:11 PM »
god I'd love the 13/14 version of Luis in our current team. Rival defenses wouldn't even begin to comprehend the offensive onslaught they'd be subject to.

Minus the biting, of course. Keep those teeth guarded, Luis.

Offline dalarr

• Call me sensitive
  • Believer
« Reply #4208 on: April 16, 2019, 07:40:39 AM »
Once again, he’s proven that he’s a true Red who embraced the club, city and culture. Always paying his respects is our Luis.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team.
  • Believer
  • JFT96
« Reply #4209 on: April 16, 2019, 07:56:55 AM »
Once again, he’s proven that he’s a true Red who embraced the club, city and culture. Always paying his respects is our Luis.

That’s the mark this club leaves on you bro.

Quite glance at former players like Dudek, Riise, Enrique of the top of my head. All massive Liverpool fans now and constantly active on social media in regards to us

Offline Jon2lfc

• Kopite
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #4210 on: April 16, 2019, 02:20:42 PM »
What did he do recently?

(to be honest I think it's virtually impossible not to fall in love with Liverpool and LFC once you've been connected with them)
Dalglish - Barnes - Beardsley - McManaman - Fowler - Owen - Gerrard - Torres - Suarez - Salah - Mane

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #4211 on: April 16, 2019, 03:07:42 PM »
What did he do recently?

(to be honest I think it's virtually impossible not to fall in love with Liverpool and LFC once you've been connected with them)

He posted this on Twitter -

@LuisSuarez9
 17h17 hours ago
Never forget @LFC

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • All my life goes by
« Reply #4212 on: April 26, 2019, 03:34:19 PM »
Stunning interview with the Guardian. He hasn't changed. Does speak well about us, though it's obviously way more about him than us.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/apr/26/luis-suarez-interview-barcelona-liverpool-any-player-join

“My kids never go to Champions League games but they want to go to this one,” Suárez says, stirring hot water into the yerba, the names of his wife Sofia and his children Delfina, 8, Benjamín, 6, and Lautaro embossed on the mate cup, their photos on his flask. “I was talking to Sofi about Anfield and they said: ‘We’re going too.’ We’ll all go, except maybe Lauti, six months yesterday. Benja was very small but he was born in Liverpool and knows it’s his first stadium; he’s seen photos. Part of Delfi’s childhood is there: when she first started to get excited by football, it was there. She remembers what it was like, singing You’ll Never Walk Alone, so imagine what this means for her.

Offline Van Halen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #4213 on: April 26, 2019, 04:09:56 PM »
That interview with Luis is indeed a good read.

He was fucking incredible.  Amazing to think they almost pulled it off in '14.

Hope he gets absolutely nothing vs LFC though.
Cheers

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #4214 on: May 1, 2019, 08:51:03 PM »
The fucking prick.
JFT96

Offline RedMan89

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4215 on: May 1, 2019, 08:57:24 PM »
The fucking prick.

Yeah .. he shoiuld let liverpool win

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #4216 on: May 1, 2019, 08:58:13 PM »
He's only doing what he did for us, we can't expect him to be nice to us just because he played for us years ago.

Besides, you're only going to get this thread closed by posting in it during a match.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • Believer
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #4217 on: May 1, 2019, 09:01:53 PM »
The little c*nt found Coutinho a house before Barca bought him. I don’t take this lightly. He is the idea behind the movie “Teeth”
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline marto

• Main Stander
« Reply #4218 on: May 1, 2019, 09:02:59 PM »
Yeah .. he shoiuld let liverpool win

No, he should be a bit more professional and stop the provoking and starting fights in an attempt to get our players booked and sent off.
But then again only a player like that would go to play for Barcelona.