Author Topic: Our fantastic away support  (Read 1521829 times)

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
Re: Our fantastic away support
« Reply #9040 on: December 19, 2019, 03:03:12 pm »
specially that fat c*nt who had a tantrum and moaned at the kids

Was a fella near me doing this - couldn't believe it, saying "this is shite".

What a fucking weirdo

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #9041 on: December 19, 2019, 04:17:29 pm »
Well done all those of you who stayed behind to applaud the kids off at Villa, fucking shame on you to those who left early and especially that fat c*nt who had a tantrum and moaned at the kids, who got shouted down. We don't need your kind.

Enjoy Doha Chops lad

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #9042 on: December 19, 2019, 05:06:01 pm »

Offline JonnyCigarettes®

• Airfix salesman (rumoured to be training a secret wankfest monkey arsegravy army)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty fly for a white guy
« Reply #9043 on: December 19, 2019, 05:34:09 pm »
Out current away support appears to be entirely Egyptian.
Johnny Sack: 200 grand for insulting my wife. What's next, Carmine, he gets to fuck her for a million?

Carmine: He wants to fuck her?

Johnny Sack: I'm making a point.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9044 on: December 19, 2019, 09:35:48 pm »
Think Tuesday was helped with there being no pressure on the game.   We all went expecting to lose but determined to have a good evening out and getting behind the young lads.   

Unfortunately we have a minority of seat snapping, kid berating knob heads.  Thankfully their numbers are extremely small.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 09:38:28 pm by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #9045 on: December 19, 2019, 09:45:55 pm »
Was a fella near me doing this - couldn't believe it, saying "this is shite".

What a fucking weirdo

There were so many around it was unreal. One fella shouting "This is fucking schoolboy stuff" and then retreating into his shell when he was told that they literally were schoolboys and a few others getting pissed off that 17 and 18 year olds were getting beaten by men over 10 years older than them.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #9046 on: December 19, 2019, 11:01:03 pm »
There were so many around it was unreal. One fella shouting "This is fucking schoolboy stuff" and then retreating into his shell when he was told that they literally were schoolboys and a few others getting pissed off that 17 and 18 year olds were getting beaten by men over 10 years older than them.

Sadly proof that we have our share of knob heads as well as all of our rivals.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #9047 on: December 19, 2019, 11:33:31 pm »
Not a tourist in sight tonight....but....remember there are numerous posts in the various threads about atmosphere documenting moaning regulars.

Thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to say this again.

Villa Park has always been boss .

He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9048 on: December 26, 2019, 10:31:05 pm »
Sounded good tonight, helped no doubt by silence from the Leicester fans from the first goal onwards
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #9049 on: December 26, 2019, 10:40:07 pm »
Sounded good tonight, helped no doubt by silence from the Leicester fans from the first goal onwards

Great performance on the pitch helped and the comfortable in the end victory.

I think Boxing Day at 8pm as well probably kept in among the hardcore rather than touts.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #9050 on: December 26, 2019, 11:11:48 pm »
Quite a few tourists there though,  including a couple from the far east where she was in a full kit  :D She had his coat over her legs before KO and by HT they had both disappeared ::)
We are a team of one half.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #9051 on: December 27, 2019, 12:15:27 am »
Great away day that. I dont get to go to many nowadays but those I was with who do told me it was the best of the season so far. Some boss falls for our goals.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #9052 on: December 27, 2019, 12:21:51 am »
Sounded fabulous. Love the 'World Champions' song to an old tune. Thought everyone was very inventive tonight, maybe lots of new songs from Boss nights recently have caught on? Scouse twang on every song  ;D

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9053 on: December 27, 2019, 11:30:56 am »
Trent got his new song sung to him after his goal too.  Bet he was bursting with pride hearing it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
« Reply #9054 on: December 27, 2019, 11:52:43 am »
Was watching on Amazon with the commentary muted.

Said to the missus:

"Do y' hear that? That's our lot belting out loud n proud in the King Power..."

Couldn't half hear it without the commentator's yap gettin in the way.

LOvely stuff!!

;D
YNWA

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9055 on: December 27, 2019, 12:05:35 pm »
Was watching on Amazon with the commentary muted.

Said to the missus:

"Do y' hear that? That's our lot belting out loud n proud in the King Power..."

Couldn't half hear it without the commentator's yap gettin in the way.

LOvely stuff!!

;D

I noticed that yesterday in an earlier game so thought I'd watch it without comms in our game too. It's such a better way to enjoy watching football.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #9056 on: December 27, 2019, 12:14:15 pm »
Was up in row QQ near to their lot which was great for taking the piss, though the dirty tory rats had images of the sun on their phones, but never mind that - what a joyous view of our mini amphitheater of noise, joy and red passion, I had from there.
Looked very much like the movie scene from Gremlins, but in a boss, scouse bounce kinda way. Great night and a night when the team and the fans were as one and showed why we are simply put, the best.

Well in all there.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #9057 on: December 29, 2019, 12:16:01 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3cLnxKZDLBM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3cLnxKZDLBM</a>
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #9058 on: January 12, 2020, 08:11:33 am »
What was the fancy pants new stadium like then? Did anyone shit themselves at the biggestest most intimidatingist ever one-tiered stand ever? What were the prosecco bar queues like?

Offline AnimalMasch

• Main Stander
  • Have faith, LFC will prevail. YNWA
« Reply #9059 on: January 12, 2020, 08:33:03 am »
What's the new song being belted out?
Have faith, LFC will prevail. YNWA

Online gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9060 on: January 12, 2020, 08:43:59 am »
What's the new song being belted out?

“The reds are top of the league “ is it that one ?

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #9061 on: January 12, 2020, 11:25:27 am »
What was the fancy pants new stadium like then? Did anyone shit themselves at the biggestest most intimidatingist ever one-tiered stand ever? What were the prosecco bar queues like?
Don't forget the cheese room.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #9062 on: January 12, 2020, 12:33:14 pm »

How were the beer taps?

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9063 on: January 12, 2020, 12:40:21 pm »
I sat with the Spurs fans yesterday and people can joke all they like but it is a magnificent stadium

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9064 on: January 12, 2020, 02:17:45 pm »
I sat with the Spurs fans yesterday and people can joke all they like but it is a magnificent stadium

Does seem great for tourists. Looks like a toilet, and is soulless. I'd have expected a raucous atmosphere at it the way people went on about it before. It's shite.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9065 on: January 12, 2020, 02:29:20 pm »
Does seem great for tourists. Looks like a toilet, and is soulless. I'd have expected a raucous atmosphere at it the way people went on about it before. It's shite.

I went to a game there last season and didn't like it but it comes down to preference. It's big and vast but looks ugly and soulless from the outside and lost all the charm from White Hart Lane as happened with the new Wembley. It's a more plush Emirates Stadium.

I'm not really a fan of new stadiums though. Bring back Maine Road, Upton Park, Highbury, White Hart Lane etc.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 02:30:57 pm by Fromola »

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #9066 on: January 12, 2020, 03:10:32 pm »

How's the away end view? Is it close to the pitch? With it going around a corner it can be a bit weird getting an atmosphere going (I know you're talking about the home atmosphere btw, just interested in how our bit was as I'm wishing I went now!)
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #9067 on: January 12, 2020, 03:18:39 pm »
I wouldn't lie a stadium like it but I am old school.

The home stand is def big but there was only sound coming from the bottom third at most, and even then not all. There are groups of South Koreans in various places around the ground, who scream every time Son is shown in old clips on the screens, let alone on the pitch, but they only support him, no other players ::) I dread Anfield being like that
I think it looks quite odd from the outside, just grey and like apartments at places. Ok there are blue lights but really nothing special, and far less imposing than our Main Stand as you can't see it well from a distance.

Positives:
The stands are close to the pitch
Pie and a soft drink at £4 much better than Arsenal

Negatives:
The roof does not cover all the rows so half get wet
It was BLOODY cold all game as the wind is worse than Stoke! Not sure if the doors are left open or the top open but poor for a new ground
The roof slops upwards so the sound seem to go out far more than Leicester
Segregation outside annoying so you have to walk right around the ground rather than use a path from the High Road. Yet there is nowhere for coaches so you have quite a long walk (for wheelchair users and older fans) past a home pub and along darkish paths by flats off-road - very poor IMO
Concourse quite narrow so packed at HT

And the snack bars all had screens above saying "We are closed"  :-\ They obv weren't but a bit strange

Overall I would say the three points were the only decent thing really IMO. Sure others will disagree but as you asked

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9068 on: January 12, 2020, 05:46:32 pm »
I wouldn't lie a stadium like it but I am old school.

The home stand is def big but there was only sound coming from the bottom third at most, and even then not all. There are groups of South Koreans in various places around the ground, who scream every time Son is shown in old clips on the screens, let alone on the pitch, but they only support him, no other players ::) I dread Anfield being like that
I think it looks quite odd from the outside, just grey and like apartments at places. Ok there are blue lights but really nothing special, and far less imposing than our Main Stand as you can't see it well from a distance.

Positives:
The stands are close to the pitch
Pie and a soft drink at £4 much better than Arsenal

Negatives:
The roof does not cover all the rows so half get wet
It was BLOODY cold all game as the wind is worse than Stoke! Not sure if the doors are left open or the top open but poor for a new ground
The roof slops upwards so the sound seem to go out far more than Leicester
Segregation outside annoying so you have to walk right around the ground rather than use a path from the High Road. Yet there is nowhere for coaches so you have quite a long walk (for wheelchair users and older fans) past a home pub and along darkish paths by flats off-road - very poor IMO
Concourse quite narrow so packed at HT

And the snack bars all had screens above saying "We are closed"  :-\ They obv weren't but a bit strange

Overall I would say the three points were the only decent thing really IMO. Sure others will disagree but as you asked

sooo ummm I hate to break it to you.....but we signed a player from.....Japan....get ready for the same thing to happen at Anfield

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9069 on: January 12, 2020, 06:07:26 pm »
That single tier south stand looks really imposing and impressive but there wasn’t a lot of singing coming from the Spurs fans yesterday. Not sure if that’s to do with the new stadium or because they’re a bit shit at the minute and we dominated the game from pretty much the first whistle. They have a corporate section in that south stand which won’t help the atmosphere.

The concourse is stupidly small for a new stadium, we were block 117 and it narrows down massively. Trying to get in there just before kick off wasn’t easy. They had lads walking round with cooler boxes filled with bottles of Heineken which meant it didn't take long to get a beer but a few people were a bit confused with it being a ‘cashless stadium’.

The wind was a bit mad. The roof looked miles up from where we were but every so often we kept getting a strong gust of wind.

Overall, on first impressions I think it’s one of the better new stadiums. They’ve obviously looked at the issues the likes of Arsenal had and tried to design them out. It might take a while for their supporters to get used to it.

How's the away end view? Is it close to the pitch? With it going around a corner it can be a bit weird getting an atmosphere going (I know you're talking about the home atmosphere btw, just interested in how our bit was as I'm wishing I went now!)

We were in the corner slightly to the side of the pitch rather than behind the goal. View was good. That part doesn’t go as far back as there is a corporate section behind it. All our singing came from the bit behind the goal. Some around us joined in but the ones on the side of the pitch were much quieter.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #9070 on: January 12, 2020, 06:22:54 pm »
It's not a single tier though. It's two tiers. There's a lower bit, a huge concourse then the upper bit.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #9071 on: January 12, 2020, 10:16:55 pm »
sooo ummm I hate to break it to you.....but we signed a player from.....Japan....get ready for the same thing to happen at Anfield
I know. Hence my concern but I am hoping they can't get 20 tickets in a block together....and we don't have a video screen!

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #9072 on: January 12, 2020, 10:38:29 pm »
I know. Hence my concern but I am hoping they can't get 20 tickets in a block together....and we don't have a video screen!

It already happens with Egyptian fans coming to see Mo. But they tend to be in the hospitality seats in the Main Stand or Annie Road.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9073 on: January 13, 2020, 12:25:06 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3cLnxKZDLBM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3cLnxKZDLBM</a>

I love this. Those two fellas singing Oh come let us adore them. The fella who turns to his mate you can see is full of pride and emotional . They most probably use to sing it in the boys pen together as kids.

Bless our football club.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9074 on: January 13, 2020, 12:33:03 am »
I went to a game there last season and didn't like it but it comes down to preference. It's big and vast but looks ugly and soulless from the outside and lost all the charm from White Hart Lane as happened with the new Wembley. It's a more plush Emirates Stadium.

I'm not really a fan of new stadiums though. Bring back Maine Road, Upton Park, Highbury, White Hart Lane etc.

That's why we are all chuffed to still be at Anfield.  It's our spiritual home.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9075 on: January 13, 2020, 04:24:21 pm »
That's why we are all chuffed to still be at Anfield.  It's our spiritual home.

Another thing with the big new grounds is how steep and vast they are. You feel like a spectator rather than a supporter and it's less intimate, even though the stands are quite close to the pitch at Tottenham. Anfield will match Tottenham for capacity near enough soon with new ARE but it still retains its character.

The downside is we we need to be matching Old Trafford for capacity from sheer demand - and that limits us - but grounds like Tottenham, West Ham and Arsenal now feel as big as Old Trafford despite having a lot less seats. I think Old Trafford has lost a lot of its character as well after all the development but it's still the same footprint at least.

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #9076 on: January 13, 2020, 05:36:20 pm »
It already happens with Egyptian fans coming to see Mo. But they tend to be in the hospitality seats in the Main Stand or Annie Road.

Very true!! Thankfully, tickets for Liverpool don’t go to general sale so unless they buy off a tout they’re sitting in hospitality areas only

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9077 on: January 27, 2020, 10:22:58 am »
Fuck me, that drum of theirs yesterday was relentless. :(

Offline Ossie T

• Main Stander
« Reply #9078 on: January 27, 2020, 10:49:05 am »
Another quiet away end.. It's going the same way as home games where we just turn up for the big one's.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9079 on: January 27, 2020, 11:14:59 am »
Another quiet away end.. It's going the same way as home games where we just turn up for the big one's.

These away games in the cup at lower divisions are always awful yet to qualify for a ticket you have to have a ridiculous credit history.

The mentality of going to an away game and not making noise i don't really get. If you can't be arsed getting behind the team sell your ticket to someone who will. Even the goal celebrations were half hearted at best.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 11:21:22 am by Fromola »