Author Topic: Trent Alexander-Arnold  (Read 1389572 times)

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold
« Reply #5200 on: April 25, 2020, 12:10:51 am »
Trent’s taking this competition seriously. Any distractions on FIFA is equivalent to conceding a goal. Having two presenters babble rubbish down the mic for the entire duration of the game must be so off putting.

Not talking about the attempts to have a conversation during the in-game commentary , which I also think is stupid and way too distracting.  Am talking about the post match and HT conversations, and the bits in those mini-breaks between goals. I find myself shouting at the tv "get off your phone, Trent, you're being rude."

It might not seem a big deal to young people but to me it's unacceptable for a player of his calibre, who aspires to being Liverpool and England captain and all that. Am sure he doesn't want to come across as one of those emotionally fragile people who can't put their phone away for 25 minutes to complete a task. It's not a good look.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5201 on: April 25, 2020, 12:17:44 am »
Not talking about the attempts to have a conversation during the in-game commentary , which I also think is stupid and way too distracting.  Am talking about the post match and HT conversations, and the bits in those mini-breaks between goals. I find myself shouting at the tv "get off your phone, Trent, you're being rude."

It might not seem a big deal to young people but to me it's unacceptable for a player of his calibre, who aspires to being Liverpool and England captain and all that. Am sure he doesn't want to come across as one of those emotionally fragile people who can't put their phone away for 25 minutes to complete a task. It's not a good look.

Maybe he is one of those people? Who really gives a shit?

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #5202 on: April 25, 2020, 12:25:46 am »
Maybe he is one of those people? Who really gives a shit?

Look, am on his side. You might not care but other people might. We hold our players to a very high standard and this is not a good look. Would Jordan Henderson be messing about with his phone during any type of broadcast interview?

« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 12:39:36 am by Morgana »

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #5203 on: April 25, 2020, 12:50:16 am »
Look, am on his side. You might not care but other people might. We hold our players to a very high standard and this is not a good look. Would Jordan Henderson be messing about with his phone during any type of broadcast interview?

Not certain I hold our players to a standard high enough that they need to be polite about questions regarding an online game tournament, really...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5204 on: April 25, 2020, 01:00:06 am »
Hahhaahah I've seen it all know. How dare he!

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5205 on: April 25, 2020, 01:23:51 am »
I agree. As punishment we should delay him move into midfield by another 3 seasons.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #5206 on: April 25, 2020, 01:51:23 am »
You all can make fun of me til the cows come home. Doesn’t change the fact Trent needs to put the phone away and just do the 20+ minutes. It’s not that hard and it’s the polite thing to do. I care about his image and we all know it doesn’t take much for the media in this country to turn on celebrities, esp. footballers. Don’t give them ammunition is all am saying.

Offline Horizon

• Main Stander
« Reply #5207 on: April 25, 2020, 02:22:10 am »
Wow some people have way to much time on there hands during lockdown .Trent Is on his phone to much the horror, we had Suarez the biggest c*nt in world football playing for us   ;D

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5208 on: April 25, 2020, 04:34:55 am »
You all can make fun of me til the cows come home. Doesn’t change the fact Trent needs to put the phone away and just do the 20+ minutes. It’s not that hard and it’s the polite thing to do. I care about his image and we all know it doesn’t take much for the media in this country to turn on celebrities, esp. footballers. Don’t give them ammunition is all am saying.

Ammunition?  ;D If you think this is ammunition then what were the antics by Suarez? Seriously this is ridiculous. THe way you're on about it as if he's doing something complete immoral whilst playing in a bloody video game tournament.

Oh and FYI, he could be the second coming of Jesus Christ and those who want to find something to criticize him about, will do just that. It's in human nature. Wasn't a man born that pleased everyone.

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5209 on: April 25, 2020, 07:08:14 am »
I'm not 'young' and I can't recall ever being less bothered about something. There's nitpicking and then there's this...

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5210 on: April 25, 2020, 07:17:14 am »

The higher standard and role model stuff is rubbish. He is a footballer. Maybe many of these people are not very nice at all? We have a player who voted for a far right fascist.

All they have to be and all we should want them to be is good at their jobs.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5211 on: April 25, 2020, 09:08:46 am »

;D ;D You use absolutely anything and everything to have a dig at him, really strange then hilariously always claim it's because you "care" or "love him".

Can't believe he looked at his phone while playing a computer game, what a monster!!

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #5212 on: April 25, 2020, 10:13:06 am »
Maybe he got an important message. We're in the middle of a pandemic there's much bigger things to worry about.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #5213 on: April 25, 2020, 11:23:58 am »
All season it’s been pretty obvious that Trent is the best RB in the league. But this latest behavior does make me doubt it. Have you ever seen Wan Bissaka looking at his phone during a half time interview during a televised FIFA computer game tournament. No, you haven’t.

‘Trent Alexander Arnold looked at his phone during a half time interview during a televised FIFA computer game tournament, and it’s not acceptable.‘

I think this might be the pinnacle ;D Last chance saloon for the lad now, but if he doesn’t use enough emojis on his next Instagram post then he’s got to be sold.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #5214 on: April 25, 2020, 11:47:37 am »
Ammunition?  ;D If you think this is ammunition then what were the antics by Suarez? Seriously this is ridiculous. THe way you're on about it as if he's doing something complete immoral whilst playing in a bloody video game tournament.

Oh and FYI, he could be the second coming of Jesus Christ and those who want to find something to criticize him about, will do just that. It's in human nature. Wasn't a man born that pleased everyone.

Definitely right on that one.

I know two people who know TAA. One says he's a lovely lad and very down to earth. The other says he's a bit of a tit and not very likeable.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5215 on: April 25, 2020, 12:09:02 pm »
The other says he's a bit of a tit and not very likeable.

Morgana?
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5216 on: April 25, 2020, 12:54:09 pm »
All season it’s been pretty obvious that Trent is the best RB in the league. But this latest behavior does make me doubt it. Have you ever seen Wan Bissaka looking at his phone during a half time interview during a televised FIFA computer game tournament. No, you haven’t.

‘Trent Alexander Arnold looked at his phone during a half time interview during a televised FIFA computer game tournament, and it’s not acceptable.‘

I think this might be the pinnacle ;D Last chance saloon for the lad now, but if he doesn’t use enough emojis on his next Instagram post then he’s got to be sold.

Pretty to close to being on the next plane home...well if he wasn't already at home, and if anyone could fly. 

Maybe one of the names in the envelope.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #5217 on: April 25, 2020, 01:00:35 pm »
Morgana?

That's ridiculous. He's very much admired by me and I don't know him personally. Wont deny that I'm a "nitpicker", but don't think I was the only viewer thinking "Put the damn phone away".

Never said it was the worst crime in the world; the whole talk of Suarez and players who support fascist dictators is irrelevant and a bit off the boil. Let's just agree to differ.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5218 on: April 25, 2020, 01:24:19 pm »
It's not even a crime let alone worst in the world. The talk of suarez and Bolsanero supporting players is not irrelevant and off the boil given that you're talking about ''bad images'' and giving ''ammunition' to others to paint a bad picture about said players and the club

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #5219 on: April 25, 2020, 01:48:35 pm »
It's not even a crime let alone worst in the world. The talk of suarez and Bolsanero supporting players is not irrelevant and off the boil given that you're talking about ''bad images'' and giving ''ammunition' to others to paint a bad picture about said players and the club

Saying "it's not a good look" is not the same as saying "bad image". There are about a million shades in between.  Nor did I talk about any other "players" at the club except Jordan Henderson, in the context of Trent wanting to be club & England captain one day. He's young and still has time to improve and grow. This is indeed a very minor thing, but it is important to the people who will be judging how he interacts with his peers, esp. those outside the club.

Suarez and the Bolsonero thing are completely irrelevant.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5220 on: April 25, 2020, 01:50:13 pm »
Saying "it's not a good look" is not the same as saying "bad image". There are about a million shades in between.  Nor did I talk about any other "players" at the club except Jordan Henderson, in the context of Trent wanting to be club & England captain one day. He's young and still has time to improve and grow. This is indeed a very minor thing, but it is important to the people who will be judging how he interacts with his peers, esp. those outside the club.

Ive literally seen no one but you mention it.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5221 on: April 25, 2020, 01:54:24 pm »

Suarez and the Bolsonero thing are completely irrelevant.

Again theyre not for all the obvious reasons. Not a good look or a bad look same shit different packeging.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5222 on: April 25, 2020, 02:00:24 pm »
He's very much admired by me

You've bumped this thread multiple times with criticism saying he believes his own hype, now this rubbish and the other month claimed he has "catastrophic dips in form". Let's hope we don't get to see you dislike a player if this is a guy you love!  ;D

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #5223 on: April 25, 2020, 02:04:14 pm »
Ive literally seen no one but you mention it.

Am not the only one who noticed. During the live feed he was criticised by a few people on social media every time he picked up that red phone. And it doesn't matter if I'm the only one talking about it. Doesn't make my point invalid or wrong. This is something minor and easy to fix. Just leave the phone alone for 25 minutes is all am saying.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #5224 on: April 25, 2020, 02:12:11 pm »
Am not the only one who noticed. During the live feed he was criticised by a few people on social media every time he picked up that red phone. And it doesn't matter if I'm the only one talking about it. Doesn't make my point invalid or wrong. This is something minor and easy to fix. Just leave the phone alone for 25 minutes is all am saying.

It is minor and easy to fix, but doesn't involve Trent at all.
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5225 on: April 25, 2020, 02:16:49 pm »

Did you genuinely watch a televised game of FIFA and Trent looking at his phone and think ‘This just isn’t on....tell you who’ll appreciate my criticism....the good people of RAWK’? ;D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5226 on: April 25, 2020, 02:17:30 pm »

Jesus. Is this a wind up? :lmao

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5227 on: April 25, 2020, 02:40:23 pm »
Jesus. Is this a wind up? :lmao

Unfortunately not.  :D

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5228 on: April 25, 2020, 02:59:42 pm »
Somebody please tell him to put the bloody red phone away during the FIFA online tournament thing, talk to the presenters and the opponents like a proper human and stop looking so disinterested and bored. He's winning, which is good, but his personality is taking a hit. Not presenting himself as the approachable type here. Atsu looked so pleased just to be involved today, while Trent was just like... ::)

If any of his people read this forum, please, have a word.

Fuck sake. This lockdown has no bounds.

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #5229 on: April 25, 2020, 03:07:16 pm »
Where’s the pre-match thread for todays Liverpool match  ;D ;)

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5230 on: April 25, 2020, 03:08:22 pm »
Where’s the pre-match thread for todays Liverpool match  ;D ;)

What match?

It’s been called off due to Trents foul behaviour

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5231 on: April 25, 2020, 03:26:28 pm »
Trent is 2-0 down to Raheem Sterlings Man City in the first semi-final.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5232 on: April 25, 2020, 03:29:33 pm »
2-1
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5233 on: April 25, 2020, 03:31:09 pm »
2-2

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5234 on: April 25, 2020, 03:32:22 pm »
On his phone again. He's a fucking disgrace to the shirt.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5235 on: April 25, 2020, 03:33:29 pm »

;D

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5236 on: April 25, 2020, 03:33:56 pm »
Get the fuck in Trent
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #5237 on: April 25, 2020, 03:34:03 pm »
What match?

It’s been called off due to Trents foul behaviour

:nirnir   ::)    ;)

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5238 on: April 25, 2020, 03:34:34 pm »
Haha! Trent has back from 2 down to win 3-2 and reach the final!  ;D

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5239 on: April 25, 2020, 03:35:14 pm »
NULL AND VOID

He just merked Sterling

OI OI

TUBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!