Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
I don't wish any ill will or to share our pain onto Arsenal fans for their title tilt, even after '89.

But thinking of the bigger picture, I hope City close it out just to reiterate what cheating c*nts they are, and what a toothless corrupt farce the PL is.
Probably go to last day now

City might drop points at Fulham or Spurs.

Arsenal should win their remaining three.
So what type of or style of play is the new boos into?
Last season was crap from the first half of the first game, getting a chasing at Fulham, then drawing with Palace with Nunez sent off, then losing at United. We can't go into a season as undercooked as that again. Get the pre-season right, get the recruitment right and it's a fresh start in August.
The Euros are gonna fuck up the pre-season unfortunately.
Not healthy is it, but thats how I feel. Makes me so angry and sad.

I did say phone ahead ;D
The club bought that house for Klopp to live in rent-free (just taxed as BIK).

Didn't know that. At least Slot last accommodation is sorted then.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Title Race 2023/24- Jurgen's Last Dance
« Last post by Sarge on Today at 08:32:15 pm »
Just that one tweak for me  :(

Yeah maybe ;D

These cheats took away what would have almost certainly been the best period of LFC domination I could have asked for in my life time. I'd genuinely like to see their stadium blown up by the Ra (phone ahead to make sure noone gets hurt) and their board all thrown in jail for corruption.

F*kin 'ell!
If this lot don't get punished I think that'll be it for me and football.

These cheats took away what would have almost certainly been the best period of LFC domination I could have asked for in my life time. I'd genuinely like to see their stadium blown up by the Ra (phone ahead to make sure noone gets hurt) and their board all thrown in jail for corruption.

I hate them in the same way I hate the tories. Its more than footy rivalry - they are destroying, perhaps destroyed, the sport I love. I wish genuine pain and suffering for all involved.
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by RyanBabel19 on Today at 08:27:36 pm »
I’m going to be honest, I don’t even know what we are arguing over? What is it your accusing me of saying, and what is it I need to learn? What problem am I causing Arsenal?

Yeah i'll chat to The North Bank :lmao it's really not complex, he's keeping up fine

Totally agree

Im not saying wed win it with this squad, we need to strengthen, but all the signs are that we will. I think Arteta/Edu know what we are up against. If we want to finally get over the line, we need more in the summer.

Obviously this season isnt over yet, but out of our hands

You definitely need more. To be clear I'm not saying dont be excited about next season, football is (supposed) to be enjoyed but it's dangerous having that expectation. Football against a sportswashing regime isn't 'fair' and it steps away from what you 'deserve'. In a normal season where an injury or two can mess you up a little they can be the end when it comes to races against these sides which also comes with the realisation that if your squad isn't packed with decisive players, you have to rely on ridiculous luck to maintain the necessary pace. Take Rice and Odegaard out of your side for a month, who is stepping up and making up the difference. Maintaining the legs in midfield, defensive protection, creativity and chipping in with goals? Now take out one of the deputising options for 2 weeks. It sounds mad but it's entirely possible and that's not a worst case scenario. They have so much in terms of options it makes it so fucking hard.

Of course you can have huge luck injury wise, but your brand of football is quite taxing and it can increase the injury risk. Take it from a side who knows, we've been there and done it.

All this and I haven't even mentioned the mental side, it takes toll mate it really does
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10