Author Topic: tattoos  (Read 421675 times)

Offline sydney_gal

• descended from pomegranates
  • Legacy Fan
  • Evil Twin
Re: tattoos
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2004, 12:17:43 am »
JBT - You should get one on your ass saying

'Wrong way go back'
"you've gotta fight for every dream cause who's to know which one you let go, would have made you complete.."

Offline Egg

• zackerley the QP Bootboy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2004, 12:18:45 am »

'Wrong way go back'

or a no entry sign ;D :wave

Offline John Barnes Testicles

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2004, 12:19:55 am »

'Wrong way go back'

more likely to say "cheese!" (apparently I have mooned more than a few cameras when on the bottle)

Offline Mirra

• The Cock of RAWK. desperately seeking two fat ladies. His ass found glass in the grass.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No one on the corner got a swagger like me
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2004, 12:23:30 am »
Dye your Pubic Hair Green, get a sign tattoo'd next to it saying keep off the grass  ;D Seen that in a magazine once
Mirra, 7777 wake up the thread needs you!

Offline sydney_gal

• Legacy Fan
  • Evil Twin
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2004, 12:28:53 am »
Dye your Pubic Hair Green, get a sign tattoo'd next to it saying keep off the grass  ;D Seen that in a magazine once

my mate told me that, she said someone had it for real (could just be a nursing myth!) but the chickee had an op 'down there' and the surgeon had to shave her, and wrote in texta

"sorry but i had to mow the lawn"

;D
"you've gotta fight for every dream cause who's to know which one you let go, would have made you complete.."

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2004, 12:30:11 am »

my mate told me that, she said someone had it for real (could just be a nursing myth!) but the chickee had an op 'down there' and the surgeon had to shave her, and wrote in texta

"sorry but i had to mow the lawn"

;D

Lucky you didn't do it  :P
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2004, 08:03:34 am »
tattoos are for wools.

Born Scouse Born Wild on my left arm  ;D
G'Day Lid - Official Scouse rep of the OCB Down Under.

Offline Jezzman

• Kopite
  • Above us only sky
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2004, 09:12:29 am »
Love this one:

Offline bradigor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Henrik Zetterpig
    • Pucks Across The Pond
  • Super Title: Loves Ron Dennis
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2004, 11:55:31 am »
I have 2

liverbird on my left arm and shankly gates as a band on my right arm.

want to get a couple more, but still undecided on what to have

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2004, 12:07:00 pm »
I'm going to have "Property of Mr May.  If found please return to"  tattoed on my arse for when I get senile and am found wandering.
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline saph

• Magnificent seven lesbian
  • Legacy Fan
  • it could look like a liverbird after a few pints
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2004, 12:07:55 pm »
liverbird upper left arm and wanna get a hebrew letter on upper right arm but not till my shoulder si sorted and still not sure abotu that. gonna get my upper left ear pierced next w/e :)
sponsored by 2 NaCl + 2 H2O → Cl2 + H2 + 2 NaOH

Offline Drobs

• dnegeL
  • Legacy Fan
  • Someday, everything is gonna be different...
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2004, 12:31:16 pm »
I'm going to have "Property of Mr May.  If found please return to"  tattoed on my arse for when I get senile and am found wandering.

And your arse is the first thing theyre going to be looking at are they? I feel sorry for Mr May.
**After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music **

Offline tommy-

• Kopite
  • Take me drunk, i'm home!
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2004, 12:34:00 pm »
Got the old 1990's liverpool badge on top of me right arm. Wanna get something liverpool on my lower left but want it to be something different

Offline hooded claw

• Foiled by the Anthill Mob
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Plate Licked Clean
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2004, 12:34:30 pm »

all of a sudden, a career in social services seems much more appealing......

Offline Egg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2004, 12:34:57 pm »
makes you wonder what sort of places he goes to get lost in that they would want to look at his bare ass  ;) ;D

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2004, 12:36:35 pm »
liverbird upper left arm and wanna get a hebrew letter on upper right arm but not till my shoulder si sorted and still not sure abotu that. gonna get my upper left ear pierced next w/e :)

How many left ears do you have?
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Online Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2004, 12:41:48 pm »
Was thinking of getting a tribal band.

One of my mates has a barcode on his neck that is copied from a tin of beans. We tried it in tesco one day on the self scanner and it popped up on screen...

1x Big fat ugly bastard  :D

Offline man in brown

• Anny Roader
  • Quick, wrap that hamster in sellotape
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2004, 12:51:35 pm »
two celtic armbands on one arm and a general spiky tribal one on other upper arm strtching across whole shoulder blade (cheap as fuck in Bali....£75 instead of about £300-400)

gonna stop at that though.

my da was in merchant navy and one night steaming in india he insisted on getting the tricolour tatooed on his forearm...... he woke up the next day with the french flag on his arm the next day instaed of irish one......had to get a massive one to cover it....dick
"My friends tell me I have an intimacy problem.But they dont really know me."

Offline Egg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2004, 12:59:02 pm »
there was that homeless person got "bum fight" tattooed on his forehead for $100

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2004, 01:16:49 pm »
there was that homeless person got "bum fight" tattooed on his forehead for $100

- as you do. 

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Online Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2004, 01:19:02 pm »
Wasn't that for the tele prog though, where they get homless to fight each other and do stupid things?

Offline Egg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2004, 01:20:17 pm »
yeah it was ;D

some of that was just wrong

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2004, 01:28:26 pm »
Did the Legionnaires really tattoo a dotted line across their throats and write "Cut here" underneath.  Hard or what???

Offline AdamS

• Hey I'm Not Camp! But I am a tart...
  • Legacy Fan
    • BollockyBoo
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2004, 01:32:05 pm »
I think tatu are great to look at! 8)
If A is a success in life, than A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

Offline nige

• RAWK Poet Laureate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2004, 02:48:14 pm »

How many left ears do you have?
Or how many ears do you have left ?

I have a scene tattooed on my back from the Egyptian Book of the Dead, copied from a 2,300 year-old papyrus in the British museum which I have loved since I was  a kid.

It is the scene in which the heart of the deceased is weighed against a feather, and depicts the moment of truth, as jackal-headed  Anubis places the heart on the scales, and checks the precision of the balance, to see whether it is a good heart - lighter than a feather - or a bad heart - weighed down  by  evil.
The monster Ammit waits to devour it if it's a bad heart, & the ibis-headed  scribe-god Thoth waits to write down the result in his Book of Truth.

More tattooing to follow in episode 2 - the Eye of Horus.

Offline sydney_gal

• Legacy Fan
  • Evil Twin
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2004, 02:51:07 pm »

I have a scene tattooed on my back from the Egyptian Book of the Dead, copied from a 2,300 year-old papyrus in the British museum which I have loved since I was  a kid.

It is the scene in which the heart of the deceased is weighed against a feather, and depicts the moment of truth, as jackal-headed  Anubis places the heart on the scales, and checks the precision of the balance, to see whether it is a good heart - lighter than a feather - or a bad heart - weighed down  by  evil.
The monster Ammit waits to devour it if it's a bad heart, & the ibis-headed  scribe-god Thoth waits to write down the result in his Book of Truth.

I've bought that scene on papyrus when i was in Egypt at the beginning of the year.

Offline Egg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2004, 02:55:27 pm »

have you got a picture of it?

Offline nige

• RAWK Poet Laureate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2004, 02:57:27 pm »
Not with me here at work !!   ;)
I did post a pic  once before in a similar thread on here though ...

Offline Mirra

• The Cock of RAWK. desperately seeking two fat ladies. His ass found glass in the grass.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2004, 03:22:02 pm »
Did the Legionnaires really tattoo a dotted line across their throats and write "Cut here" underneath.  Hard or what???

Me Granda has that on his neck, silly sod  ;D One day someone will take him up on it.  :wave

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2004, 03:27:16 pm »

Me Granda has that on his neck, silly sod  ;D One day someone will take him up on it.  :wave

Well hard Granda.  My admiration.  No genes deficiency in your family then  ;D :wave

Offline Mirra

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2004, 03:29:42 pm »
Hes got all the horrible ones, homemade ones, look horrible mate. Love and Hate on his hands, that cut here thing on his neck, a dot on his ear that he says is a spider  ;D

Offline AdamS

• Hey I'm Not Camp! But I am a tart...
  • Legacy Fan
    • BollockyBoo
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2004, 03:30:53 pm »
Well hard Granda. 
Ask him about his Granda and the three charvers ;D :wave
If A is a success in life, than A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2004, 03:36:24 pm »
Hes got all the horrible ones, homemade ones, look horrible mate. Love and Hate on his hands, that cut here thing on his neck, a dot on his ear that he says is a spider  ;D

Ooooooooooooh.  And your Granda lives where exactly?

Offline Mirra

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2004, 03:40:39 pm »
He lives all over the place Maggie, hes a nice bloke but when hes had a drink hes still a bit of a handful. Always in trouble, hes never going to grow up  ;D

Offline America's Sweetheart

• I love you all dearly. Artichoke Festival Queen; the poster formerly known as Low.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boypants.
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2004, 03:44:32 pm »
I have a little daisy on the inside of my left ankle.

And that's all.

I have plans for a couple of others: something on the small of my back and a small barcode on the top of shoulder that equates to the number 247365. But, to be honest, I've gone right off needles since I had my first tattoo and my belly pierced.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2004, 03:46:50 pm »
He lives all over the place Maggie, hes a nice bloke but when hes had a drink hes still a bit of a handful. Always in trouble, hes never going to grow up  ;D

:lickin :lickin :lickin

Offline Dickie Sam Cratchet

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • A boy from the Mersey
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2004, 03:49:27 pm »

I'm impressed Nige, didn't understand you were that old - well done fella. ;)

:mooncat

Offline macc

• Kopite
« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2004, 03:58:54 pm »
I got 3 tattoo's.

2 chinese symbols on my left shoulder blade, and a celtic sun type design on my spine at the top.

:wave
PSN - pmacc

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2004, 03:59:25 pm »
Also got two eyes on my arse (you need them everywhere nowadays)  Will try and post a photo later on once ive cleaned it  ;D
G'Day Lid - Official Scouse rep of the OCB Down Under.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2004, 04:33:59 pm »
I've got some heavy duty Neolithic rock art tattooed onto my left shoulder, just for kicks.