Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 2307092 times)

Offline Lee0-3Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #62440 on: September 17, 2021, 04:03:19 pm »
When people listen to clinicians rather than fuckwits like Nicky Minaj’s cousins mate.

Until then they’ll continue dying.

I can't believe there are newspapers like the guardian online reporting the bollocks she has come out, she injects stuff into her arse to make it the size it is ffs.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #62441 on: September 17, 2021, 04:08:31 pm »
This "lockdown" light they have proposed for the winter - work from home if possible, masks indoors, vaccine passports for getting in anywhere - is what everyday life looks like in Germany, and I would guess other EU countries too.
Exactly and look at the current case numbers and deaths compared to us
If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #62442 on: September 17, 2021, 04:12:37 pm »
I can only speak anecdotally, but I personally think there’d be a fair few. I’ve worked with more than one young lad who didn’t know how to make a cup of tea. Another tipped stuffed pasta into a pan and switched the hob on. No water, just the pan.

It’s probably the lower end of the spectrum, I guess my broad point was to build from the ground up when people are young, seems a missed opportunity to master all the basics.
came home from shopping ages ago, and my lad was trying to warm a tin of beans. He said it's not heating up.

Went into the kitchen and he was in there stirring the beans, but he hadn't lit the hob but had turned it on so the gas was just coming out. Silly sod!!

He has improved fortunately
If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Fromola

• Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #62443 on: September 17, 2021, 04:53:07 pm »

May be down but still 22,000 cases and they are  just the ones who have had a test. There'll be plenty of asymptomatic cases and some with mild symptoms may think they just have a cold (plenty of them around at the mo).

Universities starting were a big trigger a year ago, they still haven't started term yet.

Also, probably a lot of vaccinated people thinking 'it's just a cold' if the symptoms are mild. Deaths pushing 200 a day suggests cases are a lot more widespread than reported, or the vaccines are wearing off.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline lamad

• Kopite
« Reply #62444 on: September 17, 2021, 05:18:01 pm »
They're doing that in Germany for example. But as they use a vaccine passport for lots of things, the idea is that you can either get vaccinated for free, or pay for an LFT to get in somewhere. Don't think they have started to implement it yet, so no idea if it works.
You can still get LFT tests for free in pharmacies and other places in Germany at the moment, but this will be discontinued from mid October on I think (I would need to look up the exact date; I am double jabbed and so is everyone in my immediate family and among my friends and co-workers, so didn't really memorize the date).

This is supposed to help encourage more people to get vaccinated. The argument is why should the general public pay for free tests (they are financed by the state, i.e. through taxes) for those unwilling to get a jab when said jab is free. Of course people excempt due to medical reasons will still get paid tests, it is only to hit the anti-vaxxers. Free of charge testing made sense as long as there were no vaccines or not enough, but these days you can get jabs pretty much on the spot in many places (GP, shopping centres, public transport in Berlin and so forth).

More federal states also allow the optional 2G model now. I've posted about the German 3G/2G models a little while ago. Businesses can decide to accept customers who are vaccinated or have had Covid only. Tests are irrelevant. I walked past a restaurant in Frankfurt's city centre yesterday, small Thai place, and a guy sat down on one of their four tables outside and the waitress approached him and said "do you have your vaccine certificate with you", and he said "no" and then she went "then I am afraid I cannot..." and I had walked past at this point, but I suppose she said she could not serve him, cause when I looked back I saw him get up and it looked like he left.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 05:29:32 pm by lamad »

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #62445 on: September 17, 2021, 05:25:35 pm »
32651 new cases and 178 deaths reported today.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62447 on: September 17, 2021, 05:48:33 pm »
came home from shopping ages ago, and my lad was trying to warm a tin of beans. He said it's not heating up.

Went into the kitchen and he was in there stirring the beans, but he hadn't lit the hob but had turned it on so the gas was just coming out. Silly sod!!

He has improved fortunately

As a kid I did know an adult who heated beans in a pan of boiling water, but the soft twat didn't puncture the lid first, so ended up with a Heinz hand grenade and the kitchen ended up covered in bean shrapnel ;D

Offline So... Howard Phillips

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #62448 on: September 17, 2021, 06:08:17 pm »
I can't believe there are newspapers like the guardian online reporting the bollocks she has come out, she injects stuff into her arse to make it the size it is ffs.

But it's her arse and she can inject what she likes into it.

That's libertarian, that is. ;D

Offline Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Sir Roger.
« Reply #62449 on: September 17, 2021, 06:49:27 pm »
I believe the delta variant has been found to show as cold like symptoms in a lot of people (not sure whether that’s because the symptoms vary because of the variant or becauze the variant only really took hold after a lot of people had been vaccinated by the time it took hold and the vaccine lessens the symptoms.)

In any case cold like symptoms can be Covid symptoms.

I can vouch for that.

Initially my symptoms didn't match the classic Covid symptoms so I thought it was a cold coming on. It was only when I looked up the symptoms of the Delta variant that they suddenly matched. I wrote a daily symptoms diary from the off, and yes, it did start just like a bog-standard cold. Loss of smell and taste only came later on. As did the dreadful fatigue.
Liverpool FC - Local, Regional, National, International and Global. Probably got fans on Mars too.

We've Seen Things You People Wouldn't Believe...

Offline BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #62450 on: September 17, 2021, 06:55:04 pm »
I presume there are plenty of colds flying about as well? And someone at work has been laid down with the noro virus courtesy of her daughter at nursery. Is everyone going to be more susceptible than usual to those type of bugs having been isolating for so long?

Offline a treeless whopper

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62451 on: September 17, 2021, 07:00:45 pm »
I presume there are plenty of colds flying about as well? And someone at work has been laid down with the noro virus courtesy of her daughter at nursery. Is everyone going to be more susceptible than usual to those type of bugs having been isolating for so long?

Isnt the return to school cold a regular thing?

Offline Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Sir Roger.
« Reply #62452 on: September 17, 2021, 07:03:34 pm »

Fucking selfish muppet. How many people affected by his idiotic hubris?

We have Bozo and has malevolent shitwipes in government pandering to gobshites like this, by not implementing a vaccine passport.

Meanwhile, in Italy, they announce that vaccine passports will be mandatory for all workers in both the public and private sectors. Those not having a vaccine passport will be suspended without pay and fined.

Good on Italy.

Well this is it. OK, we all have the right to make our own choices, but we have to be aware that our choices also affect those around us too. We may think we are fit enough to fight off this deadly virus, but what if it doesn't work out like that? Then, we leave behind partners, children, friends etc who have to pick up the pieces and live with the choice the deceased person made. I mean that fella left behind a 19 year-old daughter. Chances are that her dad would still be there for her if he'd simply got vaccinated.

Liverpool FC - Local, Regional, National, International and Global. Probably got fans on Mars too.

Offline BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #62453 on: September 17, 2021, 07:04:25 pm »

It used to be didn’t it. So I guess it’s a thing again. With the added worry of is it anything more than that.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62454 on: September 17, 2021, 07:33:28 pm »

Yep, every start of term my youngest is a right snotty get within a week. Already tried to pull the I've got covid card while doing his usual barking like a seal and sneezing.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #62455 on: September 17, 2021, 07:35:38 pm »
Yep, every start of term my youngest is a right snotty get within a week. Already tried to pull the I've got covid card while doing his usual barking like a seal and sneezing.

Must be a shock to him having finally had more than 2 days in school mate ;)

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #62456 on: September 17, 2021, 09:44:26 pm »
You can still get LFT tests for free in pharmacies and other places in Germany at the moment, but this will be discontinued from mid October on I think (I would need to look up the exact date; I am double jabbed and so is everyone in my immediate family and among my friends and co-workers, so didn't really memorize the date).

This is supposed to help encourage more people to get vaccinated. The argument is why should the general public pay for free tests (they are financed by the state, i.e. through taxes) for those unwilling to get a jab when said jab is free. Of course people excempt due to medical reasons will still get paid tests, it is only to hit the anti-vaxxers. Free of charge testing made sense as long as there were no vaccines or not enough, but these days you can get jabs pretty much on the spot in many places (GP, shopping centres, public transport in Berlin and so forth).

More federal states also allow the optional 2G model now. I've posted about the German 3G/2G models a little while ago. Businesses can decide to accept customers who are vaccinated or have had Covid only. Tests are irrelevant. I walked past a restaurant in Frankfurt's city centre yesterday, small Thai place, and a guy sat down on one of their four tables outside and the waitress approached him and said "do you have your vaccine certificate with you", and he said "no" and then she went "then I am afraid I cannot..." and I had walked past at this point, but I suppose she said she could not serve him, cause when I looked back I saw him get up and it looked like he left.

Same here in Austria. We had a great (antigen-)testing setup in spring and early summer (at least the state where I live, but I think it was similar in other places), which had free tests for everyone. You could also get free home testing kits (at first it was five per month and later ten) in pharmacies that could also be registered online. Now, that everyone who wanted could have gotten the vaccine, they're thinking about making people pay for tests, but it's not certain yet I think. The dates mentioned though were also October or maybe November. I would also imagine that they're going to put stricter rules in place in the coming weeks. At the moment, it's still 3G almost everywhere, but with increasing numbers of people in intensive care it will probably 2G pretty soon. They also introduced a new mask mandate after getting rid off it too early. It's now FFP2-masks for unvaccinated people in shops, grocery stores and other public places. Vaccinated people only need everyday masks in shops and FFP2 only in grocery stores, pharmacies and other places like the post office...

Offline Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62457 on: September 17, 2021, 10:08:47 pm »
How about making the unvaccinated pay for their tests? Vaccinated people can still contract Covid and potentially pass it on, but at least they took steps to minimise the risk.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Born October 29, 2003 - Died October 27, 2021
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62458 on: September 17, 2021, 10:27:49 pm »
How about making the unvaccinated pay for their tests? Vaccinated people can still contract Covid and potentially pass it on, but at least they took steps to minimise the risk.
That won't work.

Why?

Because they don't wear masks, they don't get the jab and they don't take tests.
Absolute quality! I know Shearer gets a lot of stick for his punditry, but lets be honest he's a legend.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter me bro
« Reply #62459 on: September 17, 2021, 11:24:36 pm »
Charging for lateral flow tests - they just keep em coming this lot!!

sigh, it feels inevitable but this doesn't inconvenience anti-vaxxers to make them get vaccinated. if anything they've probably not even seen a testing kit.

this is going to impact the working class, vaccinated or not. imagine having to work a high-contact job in retail or something and then being told you have to pay for tests having been doing them twice a week to be sure all this time?
YNWA.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62460 on: September 17, 2021, 11:26:04 pm »
Must be a shock to him having finally had more than 2 days in school mate ;)

Its killing him :lmao

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62461 on: September 17, 2021, 11:45:05 pm »
Been out with a couple tonight, she's 50 and high risk so double jabbed, he's 60 and won't get jabbed, so he's had a couple of hours of why the fuck not, loads of shite off 3 of us and two strangers sat on a the next table, you're being selfish, the NHS has fucking backlogs because people like you are clogging up the wards, what about your kids (11 and 14)? Do they deserve to lose their dad cos he's being a prick? and you'll catch it and die you soft twat jibes from me.

He's going to do it to go on holiday, I've told him to get a fucking move on before he pegs it.

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #62462 on: September 18, 2021, 12:20:32 am »

:'(

Nicholas Samaras captured this in Greece.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62463 on: September 18, 2021, 12:55:43 am »

Typically, to save mankind others have to suffer.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline carling

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62464 on: September 18, 2021, 06:04:09 am »
Just reading through the latest covid travel update and they've gone in hard on the unvaccinated.  If you've vaccinated then getting back into the UK is easy now for most of the world, if you're not vaccinated then most the world is pretty much what amber list used to be.  Home isolation for 10 days, day 2 and day 8 tests etc.

Perfect incentive to get vaccinated if you ask me (besides the obvious incentive to save your bloody life and help protect others).  Hopefully it will help get the vaccine hesitant over the line, and highlight just how daft the anti-vaxxers are.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62465 on: September 18, 2021, 06:34:37 am »
Just reading through the latest covid travel update and they've gone in hard on the unvaccinated.  If you've vaccinated then getting back into the UK is easy now for most of the world, if you're not vaccinated then most the world is pretty much what amber list used to be.  Home isolation for 10 days, day 2 and day 8 tests etc.

Perfect incentive to get vaccinated if you ask me (besides the obvious incentive to save your bloody life and help protect others).  Hopefully it will help get the vaccine hesitant over the line, and highlight just how daft the anti-vaxxers are.

You’d think so but the reality is it will probably just mean the divvies show up at Trafalgar Square protesting about ‘freedom’.

What it should hopefully do is make those who just can’t be arsed get it done, which according to Whitty makes up the majority of the unvaccinated.

Offline PaulF

• -.-- -. .-- .-
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #62466 on: September 18, 2021, 07:30:04 am »
I've got a new strategy should I encounter any of the conspiracy theorists that think it's all govnt or big Pharma.
I'm going to look around furtively, tap the side of my nose, and then my wallet.
I haven't yet decided what bullshit I'm going to spin from there, but I'll draw them into my web of lies and deceit. Not too far obviously, don't want their disease ridden breath near me.

--Edit-- I'll probably carry some smarties round in a pill box, and say this is the REAL cure. £20 a pop. Maybe once their hooked I'll wean them over to the vaccine. Or let natural selection work it's course.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62467 on: September 18, 2021, 07:53:38 am »
I've got a new strategy should I encounter any of the conspiracy theorists that think it's all govnt or big Pharma.
I'm going to look around furtively, tap the side of my nose, and then my wallet.
I haven't yet decided what bullshit I'm going to spin from there, but I'll draw them into my web of lies and deceit. Not too far obviously, don't want their disease ridden breath near me.

--Edit-- I'll probably carry some smarties round in a pill box, and say this is the REAL cure. £20 a pop. Maybe once their hooked I'll wean them over to the vaccine. Or let natural selection work it's course.

By smarties you mean garys right?

Offline PaulF

• -.-- -. .-- .-
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #62468 on: September 18, 2021, 08:21:27 am »

I don't know the lingo. I meant the sweets that come in a tube.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62469 on: September 18, 2021, 10:20:43 am »
What it should hopefully do is make those who just can’t be arsed get it done, which according to Whitty makes up the majority of the unvaccinated.
This is key to increasing take up I think. When I got my vaccine it was a 15 min drive to the nearest place, but public transport that way is a nightmare and it would have been over an hour. You're talking about a two hour round trip - 3 hours total when all is said and done.

Should be pop up vaccination tents all over the place. Put them at music festivals, at the match, everywhere. If you have to walk past one on your way wherever I bet you'll start closing that gap.

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62470 on: September 18, 2021, 10:30:41 am »
So many kids in the school I teach in off with Covid at the moment. Siblings still in school though. Makes no sense whatsoever.

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62471 on: September 18, 2021, 11:07:14 am »
That won't work.

Why?

Because they don't wear masks, they don't get the jab and they don't take tests.

And they won't isolate after their 'much deserved' holiday either.

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62472 on: September 18, 2021, 11:09:28 am »

Well you may as well profit from the gullible fuckwits - every other chancer is. :D

Offline Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62473 on: September 18, 2021, 01:25:04 pm »
That won't work.

Why?

That's not strictly accurate though, is it? Plenty of people have to take tests, for various reasons, regardless of how they feel about masks and vaccines.

I think the bigger problem is that track and trace has pretty much stopped, so people aren't seeking tests until symptoms manifest.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Berry

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62474 on: September 18, 2021, 01:26:39 pm »

I know people who will use this image to justify not wearing masks.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62475 on: September 18, 2021, 04:26:59 pm »
Given the apparent effects the COVID vaccine had on her neighbour's cousin's butcher's postman, has Minaj not considered using the vaccine for this?
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62476 on: September 18, 2021, 04:35:00 pm »
M&Ms are your poor man's Smarties. ;)
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62477 on: September 18, 2021, 05:35:26 pm »
Given the apparent effects the COVID vaccine had on her neighbour's cousin's butcher's postman, has Minaj not considered using the vaccine for this?

So the way to sell the vaccine is to stress its value as a cosmetic implant? Lips, buttocks, breasts - even penises.!

Magic. ;D

Offline Son of Spion*

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Sir Roger.
« Reply #62478 on: September 18, 2021, 05:42:40 pm »
The best way to sell the vaccine is to tell everyone they can't have it.

Then, absolutely everyone will be demanding it as their right.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62479 on: September 18, 2021, 06:11:19 pm »
30144 new cases and 164 deaths reported today.