Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2557310 times)

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #240 on: November 13, 2014, 05:04:52 am »
My missus has a thing about out of date food. ' Oh shit , its one second past the expiry date, gotta bin it ' Fuck off woman , piss all wrong with it. Although the other day something was 4 days out of date and she put it back in the fridge and said i could have it, cheeky fucker.

Noisy eaters can get to fuckery.

People who clang their teeth on their spoon whilst eating soup.

I had a mate at work who had black coffee, eveyone else had white coffee and if i stirred his coffee after stirring a white one he would go mad. That really annoyed me.

Kids saying ' im bored, got nothing to do ' Yea well lets take away the XBox , dvd, tv,stereo,phone, sky tv , broadband etc. Fuck me running, when i was a kid i never had owt but a football and books. Little twatbags.

Chav mums screaming at their kids in public, jeez Waynetta, you look fucking hideous to start with, dont draw attention to yourself and your snot ridden kids.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #241 on: November 13, 2014, 05:37:57 am »
When you plug your phone in to charge and leave it for an hour or so only to come back and you haven't pressed the switch down.

Drivers who turn out of a junction at incredible speed only for them to slow down and do 20 in a 30. Don't be a part-time Jenson Button you fucking helmet.

People who go the gym and sit on their phones. Absolute bellends. You'll see these Johnny Veintwats everywhere, sitting on a weights machine with their Joey Essex haircuts and high top Nikes on flicking their fucking hair and staring at their phones. Every 5 minutes he'll do 5 reps and then stare at his non-existent muscles as if he's Arnie. Seriously, go and eat some glass

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: November 13, 2014, 05:51:28 am »
Listening to people tell you how good a new film or TV series is and then thinking its not that good... Honestly don't build it up if its shit, I'm a big boy tell me the truth.

Working Christmas day, New years eve and New years day on a self rostering basis in work as well as all other days around these days so I'll have Boxing day off and for my detail officer to email me and ask me to extend Chrismtas day, bitch, please, I know some people havn't put down to work half theses days
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: November 13, 2014, 08:11:32 am »

....Seriously, go and eat some glass

:lmao

I'm gonna take a snap pre boxing tonight and dedicate it to you mate ;)

Wankers who send you a text message or whatsapp and when you haven't replied within a moment you get a message like "????????" fuck off dickhead i'll reply to you in my own good time, my phone is not your prison tag, prick.
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #244 on: November 13, 2014, 09:32:27 am »
Bookmarking this as I have definitely have something but head too up my arse to think of it at the mo.

People who bookmark threads like this when they have nothing worthwhile to add.

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #245 on: November 13, 2014, 09:55:42 am »
People that pick something up in a shop, decide they don't want it, then just lash it anywhere.
AHA!

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #246 on: November 13, 2014, 09:58:54 am »
People that pick something up in a shop, decide they don't want it, then just lash it anywhere.

I done that the other week in Tesco. I picked a book up, walked around a little bit and realised I didn't really fancy it but I was in a rush so instead of taking it back to the book section I just lashed it by the cakes and confectionery.

Oh well. At least some fucker will have a few hot cross buns and doughnuts to eat while he reads 50 Shades of Grey.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #247 on: November 13, 2014, 10:09:01 am »
Brand new towels.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #248 on: November 13, 2014, 10:14:15 am »
I had a mate at work who had black coffee, eveyone else had white coffee and if i stirred his coffee after stirring a white one he would go mad. That really annoyed me.

Drivers who turn out of a junction at incredible speed only for them to slow down and do 20 in a 30. Don't be a part-time Jenson Button you fucking helmet.

It's so annoying! There's so many bad drivers it's quite amazing, and those wannabe rally stars are maybe the worst.
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: November 13, 2014, 10:15:50 am »
Cyclists who get the train and expect you to move out the seat in the biggest area so they can place their shitty bike there.

Fuck off.

Offline Mashy-rawr!nooo

• Oordeers friiees wiith hiis whoopers!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Once upon a time.....
« Reply #250 on: November 13, 2014, 10:42:00 am »

Wankers who send you a text message or whatsapp and when you haven't replied within a moment you get a message like "????????" fuck off dickhead i'll reply to you in my own good time, my phone is not your prison tag, prick.

Same with KIK as it tells them when you've read a message. If you do the unthinkable of reading the message but not responding within 5 minutes then woe betide you and prepare to be bombarded with 'Is there something wrong?'/ 'Did I say something?'. No, I just have more important things to do then pander to your messages every few minutes
My Grammar is shit. I no it and you no it.
They're Stoke. They throw sticks at aeroplanes there

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: November 13, 2014, 10:42:55 am »
People writing of when then mean have.

:no
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #252 on: November 13, 2014, 11:11:03 am »
The crossed stitching on the vent in a coat. It's meant to be taken off when you start wearing it!

I see people walking around with it still in. Not really annoying - just sad that they make a nice coat look bad.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #253 on: November 13, 2014, 11:34:26 am »

It's so annoying! There's so many bad drivers it's quite amazing, and those wannabe rally stars are maybe the worst.

Probably is mate :)
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: November 13, 2014, 11:35:22 am »
I done that the other week in Tesco. I picked a book up, walked around a little bit and realised I didn't really fancy it but I was in a rush so instead of taking it back to the book section I just lashed it by the cakes and confectionery.

Oh well. At least some fucker will have a few hot cross buns and doughnuts to eat while he reads 50 Shades of Grey.

;D

Next step is to drop it into some blokes trolley or basket when he isn't looking, then follow him through the checkouts to watch him fumble about in confusion. Works equally well with Anusol, Vagisil or tampons. Twice the rush of shoplifting with none of the criminality.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #255 on: November 13, 2014, 12:48:06 pm »
atm machines out of order

Major pet peeve that. Using abbreviations incorrectly. It's a Automated Teller Machine, so no, you (and many many others) should not be calling it a Automated teller machine machine.

People also say PIN Number which is another fucking annoying one (Personal identification number number... really!?)

Loud eaters can get bent.

People who wear onesies in public.

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: November 13, 2014, 12:52:09 pm »
The crossed stitching on the vent in a coat. It's meant to be taken off when you start wearing it!

I see people walking around with it still in. Not really annoying - just sad that they make a nice coat look bad.

Looks like the 10th Doctor's costume!

Obvious jokes are doing my head in at the minute.  Like if someone says "where shall we go tonight?" and someone replies "I'm easy" some asbsolute weapon will ALWAYS chime in with "yeah, we heard!"

Likewise, when some helmet says something like "Imagine Santa was real..." some wipe will respond with "What?! You mean he isn't?"

These people possess all the wit and speed of thought of Michael Owen.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #257 on: November 13, 2014, 12:58:12 pm »

Obvious jokes are doing my head in at the minute.  Like if someone says "where shall we go tonight?" and someone replies "I'm easy" some asbsolute weapon will ALWAYS chime in with "yeah, we heard!"

Likewise, when some helmet says something like "Imagine Santa was real..." some wipe will respond with "What?! You mean he isn't?"

*quietly logs off, sobbing*

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #258 on: November 13, 2014, 01:32:24 pm »
People who stop in doorways when they're trying to sort something out, just having zero awareness that there are other people around who would like to be able to move freely without having to barge you out of the way.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #259 on: November 13, 2014, 01:34:11 pm »

some absolute weapon
some helmet
some WIPE
fuck me  :lmao
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #260 on: November 13, 2014, 01:42:20 pm »
people who yawn really loudly! you are sitting there when out of nowhere "ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" fuck off

when the handtowel isnt replaced in the jacks (the dirty one is thrown out and the new one isnt put in its place and your standing there having already washed your hands).

people in gyms who hog machines or weights and proceed to sit there blowing out their arse for 5 minutes doing nothing or gazing at their phone

people who go "i didnt have time to text" when they dont respond to you for 12 hours.

when you tell someone 5 million times what time you need to be home at, they put you out of the way and then go.
"why are you mad?"
"im late cos of you i had plans"
then they go "well you should have said"

people on facebook "oh my god, some people are absolute c*nts, boiling right now"
you write back "why whats wrong" and they then go
"oh id rather not say here" WELL THEN DONT BRING IT UP YOU CLOWN

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Glass Kites

• Anny Roader
  • 5x
    • Blog
« Reply #261 on: November 13, 2014, 01:45:02 pm »
People who leave their indicators on for miles and mile and miles...

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: November 13, 2014, 01:50:14 pm »
oh yeah and when there's an ad with a very good looking bird and you think

"yeah she'd get it"

it then turns out to be an ad for some constipation tablet, and you hear some quick spiel about how her stomach is all bloated until she took this tablet and felt great again, most probably because after taking the tablet she proceeded to have a dump the size of a bus. camera then shows her arse as she walks away. wank ruined

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #263 on: November 13, 2014, 01:51:32 pm »
oh yeah and when there's an ad with a very good looking bird and you think

"yeah she'd get it"

it then turns out to be an ad for some constipation tablet, and you hear some quick spiel about how her stomach is all bloated until she took this tablet and felt great again, most probably because after taking the tablet she proceeded to have a dump the size of a bus. camera then shows her arse as she walks away. wank ruined

Haha :D

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: November 13, 2014, 01:58:03 pm »
people on facebook "oh my god, some people are absolute c*nts, boiling right now"

I always get confused when I see this kind of complaint.

1) What kind of people do you have as "friends"?
2) Why are you still friends with them? Or, at least:
3) Why are you still subscribed to them?

:o
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #265 on: November 13, 2014, 02:13:58 pm »
people who go "i didnt have time to text" when they dont respond to you for 12 hours.

I also dislike that one. Especially when it's over Whatsapp and you can see they have been online throughout the day obviously speaking to others but ignoring you. If you don't wanna speak just say it, so fucking rude.

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: November 13, 2014, 02:25:36 pm »
I also dislike that one. Especially when it's over Whatsapp and you can see they have been online throughout the day obviously speaking to others but ignoring you. If you don't wanna speak just say it, so fucking rude.
Even worse when someone texts you something that is obviously the start of, at least, a small conversation, so you text back and then they don't respond to your reply.

Just makes you feel like a twat
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #267 on: November 13, 2014, 02:31:32 pm »
Facebook telling people when you've "seen" their messages. Messages that you don't want to reply to.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: November 13, 2014, 02:35:01 pm »
I always get confused when I see this kind of complaint.

1) What kind of people do you have as "friends"?
2) Why are you still friends with them? Or, at least:
3) Why are you still subscribed to them?

:o
well im hardly gonna fall out with someone over it. but its just attention seeking when you post that. some people just dont think.

though to be fair 99% of people talk shit on facebook, myself included.

Even worse when someone texts you something that is obviously the start of, at least, a small conversation, so you text back and then they don't respond to your reply.

Just makes you feel like a twat
a mate of mine used to always do that, you just reminded me of it, it didnt annoy me but it was weird. he would text a gang of us on thursday asking if we were going for a pint on friday. we would all reply back saying yes and where we were going. then the guy wouldnt write back and wouldnt show up. very odd

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #269 on: November 13, 2014, 02:35:52 pm »
a mate of mine used to always do that, you just reminded me of it, it didnt annoy me but it was weird. he would text a gang of us on thursday asking if we were going for a pint on friday. we would all reply back saying yes and where we were going. then the guy wouldnt write back and wouldnt show up. very odd

Did you get home to find you'd been burgled?

Or was your mate John Terry?

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: November 13, 2014, 02:36:40 pm »
Did you get home to find you'd been burgled?

Or was your mate John Terry?
haha you edited that just as i was about to drag up john terry

Offline telekon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: November 13, 2014, 02:40:54 pm »
well im hardly gonna fall out with someone over it. but its just attention seeking when you post that. some people just dont think.

though to be fair 99% of people talk shit on facebook, myself included.

Fair enough. I just delete "friends" and unsubscribe if anyone would seek attention in such a poor way. It saves a lot of annoyance going forward. The result is that my news feed hardly gets updated though, there's only about 20 people that posts interesting/relevant/funny stuff.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: November 13, 2014, 02:43:24 pm »
Fair enough. I just delete "friends" and unsubscribe if anyone would seek attention in such a poor way. It saves a lot of annoyance going forward. The result is that my news feed hardly gets updated though, there's only about 20 people that posts interesting/relevant/funny stuff.
yep. especially people who updated their status about 6 times a day usually with stuff about their young kids being sick, awake all night, or shitting in a nappy.

Offline wampa1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: November 13, 2014, 02:44:44 pm »

U OK HUN?

Offline telekon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: November 13, 2014, 02:48:37 pm »
yep. especially people who updated their status about 6 times a day usually with stuff about their young kids being sick, awake all night, or shitting in a nappy.

Haha, yeah. I have a "friend" who only posted about either her, her husband, or her kids being sick (mostly with colds and no serious stuff) for about a year. Nothing other than that. The only things missing was a pie chart of snot volume and sequence diagrams. You felt sorry for her of course, but mostly I didn't unsubscribe due to curiosity of how long it would go on.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 02:50:22 pm by telekon »

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: November 13, 2014, 02:50:44 pm »
U OK HUN?
Haha, yeah. I have a "friend" who only posted about either her, her husband, or her kids being sick (mostly with colds and no serious stuff) for about a year. Nothing other than that. The only things missing was a pie chart of snot volume and sequence diagrams. You felt sorry for her of course, but mostly I didn't unsubscribe due to curiosity of how long it would go on.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #276 on: November 13, 2014, 03:00:39 pm »
Facebook couples who f*cking post updates and photos about food and stay during a honeymoon. Is your f*cking facebook more important than spending time with your other half?

A friend of mine once asked me whats the difference between a Nikon and a Canon DSLR camera. A week later he opens his own first name last name photography facebook page and asks me to join it. And is now a "photographer".

Whatsapp's blue tick mark. Facebook's message seen timestamp.

People who always say they would follow up on something but never get back. Once or twice I can accept. But if they make it a habit, it annoys me.

People who message me first and then stop abruptly. Also people who call me and then ask "whats up".

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #277 on: November 13, 2014, 03:01:42 pm »
People who leave their indicators on for miles and mile and miles...

God yes, winds me up no end. It's sitting there in front of you flashing and ticking away, how the fuck can you forget about it? :butt

Also, it means you have to slow down every junction you come to just in case the twat really is going to turn.

U OK HUN?

;D

Fucking hate that phrase. Usually it's followed by "I'll message you" - FUCK OFF!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: November 13, 2014, 03:09:21 pm »

People who always say they would follow up on something but never get back. Once or twice I can accept. But if they make it a habit, it annoys me.
we have some clown like that in work

if you dont do something he asks he is breathing down your neck within a day (say its a long job to do)

yet if you send him a simple request that requires 5 mins work you wont hear from him for months despite numerous reminders. very double standard if you ask me

Offline wampa1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: November 13, 2014, 03:14:06 pm »
There's a manager here who you can have a back and forth with over email whilst he asks you some questions but as soon as any of your replies include a question to him or something he has to do he immediately vanishes into thin air.