Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
Slot’s No 2 Sipke Hulshof looks certain to arrive, while head of performance Ruben Peeters and analyst Etienne Reijnen are among the staff their current boss is considering bringing with him.

[@SamiMokbel81_DM]
Feyenoord want a minimum of £8.6million in compensation to release Slot from his contract but the overall package will likely surpass that sum with Slot keen to bring a number of his current backroom team with him to Merseyside.

[@SamiMokbel81_DM]
I'm 99% sure any negative reference to nerds will soon be used by AI as the trigger word to cull half the human population during the uprising.

:lmao
Seems like he wasn’t first choice because of it, but he wasn’t totally ruled out.

That's how I'd see it
Just FYI, every time you use a petty 'nerd' comment most people just roll there eyes and disregard what you've said.

I'm 99% sure any negative reference to nerds will soon be used by AI as the trigger word to cull half the human population during the uprising.
Ah, don't be like that. Rossi's a nerd himself. He just doesn't want to admit it.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Men in Suits behind the scenes
« Last post by Draex on Today at 06:53:26 pm »
How the fuck was I to know that anyone would take such nonsense seriously?!

It was clearly nonsense :lmao

If you had to give out lines what would you give me?
A month ago, Edwards was attending nerd conferences and not returning John Henry's calls.

Just FYI, every time you use a petty 'nerd' comment most people just roll there eyes and disregard what you've said.
Media and Arts / Re: The Concerts and Festivals Thread!
« Last post by John C on Today at 06:52:06 pm »
Next ones for me is the big Ocean Colour Scene gig at the Pier Head, Avril Lavigne, and Bruce Springsteen.
I doubt I'll get down there so give us feedback after it all happens please mate. Should be great.
She’s quite clearly very chummy either with Edwards or someone close to that side of the club. Her repeated digs around 12 months ago that there was a mass exodus of data people due to being ignored only came from one place. She probably remains a confidant of those people because she doesn’t run big stories before the club give her the all clear, as we’re currently seeing.

She's the nerds' chosen media hack. There was also a hit piece on Lijnders. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10