Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Media and Arts / Re: Favourite 5 British films ever
« Last post by Kenny's Jacket on Today at 09:11:27 pm »
no love for Quadraphinia?
General Football and Sport / Re: The Snooker thread
« Last post by Robinred on Today at 09:10:41 pm »
Wilson is making fewer key errors than Gilbert, and moreover, the balls are being much kinder to him, which happens a lot once a player starts getting up a head of steam. It’s uncanny, but very recognisable. 12-9.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by DarkOfTheManatee on Today at 09:10:06 pm »
Wish he wouldn't do things like this - just reminds me all over again of everything we're going to miss about him...

It's genuinely pathetic how football media folk who are actual grown men in pretty rarefied positions in journalism can watch that press conference, and are either incapable of engaging with it beyond the level of a grumpy Man Utd fan at the pub, or wilfully misunderstand it because that's the best route to whoring for clicks.
Great to see the Tories get another smashing!
Worth noting only for those up for election this week. Nationwide Tories still ahead of the Lib Dems.
Yeah, only 1/3rd of seats were up for grabs last night, I don't think it's a bad way to have elections. it would be a opportunity to get rid of governments like this quicker anyway. can see the downside though. governments need time for policys to work.
Media and Arts / Re: Favourite 5 British films ever
« Last post by Alan_X on Today at 09:07:58 pm »
 Can I put in an honourable mention for the British Classic Cocknies vs Zombies? My son David was an extra and after filming travelled home on the train in his full zombie make up. Obviously, in London no one said anything.
Fck those Tories .. fck the Reformers . I was undecided and  voted Green.  Labour sort your shit out.
Arsenal to pay tribute to Gunners fan Daniel Anjorin after the 14-year-old was murdered in a sword attack in east London... with fans to take part in a minute's applause in the 14th minute at Bournemouth match
 Fuckwitted Pob lookalike Michael Gove’s election agent, Steve Dorsett, has lost his seat on Woking council

:lmao :lmao
I'm not sure how much free speech we have here really, mate.

Plenty of things you can say or write can get you arrested pretty quickly.

Outside of criminal comments there are plenty of things you can write or say would get you sued.

And even outside criminal and legal proceedings there are plenty of things that you can say or write will get you banned from a media site, or a football stadium.

Thats true but if they went after everyone they would end up going round in circles it will never happen they would make themselves look stupid
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10