Author Topic: LFC Official 2018/19 Season Diary  (Read 995 times)

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
LFC Official 2018/19 Season Diary
« on: January 9, 2019, 12:11:35 am »
RAWKites, this season Liverpool are releasing an official diary that charts the highs and lows of the 2018/19 season. The book will include exclusive interviews and pictures and will be released at the end of the season. The publisher has contacted us to ask fans what inside information would you want to see in the book? They are also looking for fans to engage with them over the next few months which may be included in the book.
Please post sensible suggestions and ideas for the book in this thread and/or make it known if you would like your details passed to the publishers.

Cheers. Up the Reds.

« Last Edit: January 9, 2019, 12:23:18 am by John C »

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: LFC Official 2018/19 Season Diary
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 08:12:25 pm »
So, only one RAWKite has been in touch hoping they'll be able to contribute to the book.

When I posted this I told the publishers to watch the thread for comments and ideas, fucking hell I didn't think the page would remain blank in one of our most promising season for a while  ;D

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 08:22:18 pm »
So, only one RAWKite has been in touch hoping they'll be able to contribute to the book.

When I posted this I told the publishers to watch the thread for comments and ideas, fucking hell I didn't think the page would remain blank in one of our most promising season for a while  ;D
I'm certain the RAWK scribes would be out in force any other season John  but when I read the OP my first thought was mockers!!

I mean, why now?  Why this season?

There's too much at stake in the jinxing stakes to be putting pen to paper, fingers to the keyboard just yet.

Just my two penneth [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 02:34:10 pm »
I'd like to read more about how the pressure of a title challenge, however it ends up, weighs on the players. Especially at a club like Liverpool where our support is somewhat more "frenzied" than other clubs, and where the desperation for a title is so strong. We obviously hear a lot from the players but it's often soundbites and platitudes, I think it would be really interesting to hear more of their personalities and what it is really like to play for Liverpool.

It's something that the Gerrard film and the Sunderland documentary series on Netflix did quite well and I think that's what fans want to see more of nowadays. Obviously this is through the official club route so you have to be careful what you say to an extent but that kind of honesty makes for good reading!

Would be happy to contribute in some way although i'm not sure there's much I can offer!!