Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3460186 times)

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #70920 on: January 16, 2024, 01:17:08 pm »
So it was you gave it to me, you absolute c*nt.
What?

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #70921 on: January 16, 2024, 01:38:44 pm »
What?

A So.... Phil McNulty gag, surely...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #70922 on: January 16, 2024, 03:37:17 pm »

Don’t call me Shirley, you absolute c*nt.

Actually this is starting to head to the same retirement home as the old ‘Is Ibe still cup tied!’. ;D

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #70923 on: January 16, 2024, 03:55:15 pm »
I asked for one between September and December and was told I'm not eligible?

Don't even know if you can still go pharmacy and get one?

If you can find walk ins, you can get one there.

I think that is all they are doing now and they finish at the end of Jan.

The cop out question was whether you believed you may be in regular contact with someone who was vulnerable, our surgery even said if you wanted one just go to a walk in and ask.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #70924 on: January 16, 2024, 04:24:18 pm »
Don’t call me Shirley, you absolute c*nt.

Actually this is starting to head to the same retirement home as the old ‘Is Ibe still cup tied!’. ;D

Who the fuck is absolute c*nt?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70925 on: January 16, 2024, 07:30:10 pm »
Gag is extreme.

If you can find walk ins, you can get one there.

I think that is all they are doing now and they finish at the end of Jan.

The cop out question was whether you believed you may be in regular contact with someone who was vulnerable, our surgery even said if you wanted one just go to a walk in and ask.
Did a Google search and don't think they do walk ins around my area now.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #70926 on: January 16, 2024, 07:33:22 pm »
I have some sort of upper respiratory infection at the moment, came from nowhere. Sore throat, cough and then today awful ear ache, I think its a sinus infection of some sort. Just cannot get warm at the moment, despite having the heating on and wrapping myself in a blanket.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70927 on: January 16, 2024, 07:39:00 pm »
I have some sort of upper respiratory infection at the moment, came from nowhere. Sore throat, cough and then today awful ear ache, I think its a sinus infection of some sort. Just cannot get warm at the moment, despite having the heating on and wrapping myself in a blanket.
Having that bar ear ache. Thought I had cold until I was told person I was in contact with at work had fallen ill same time as me and was off with COVID. Get tested! I didn't and luckily my household don't seem to have caught it.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70928 on: January 16, 2024, 07:41:15 pm »
Having that bar ear ache. Thought I had cold until I was told person I was in contact with at work had fallen ill same time as me and was off with COVID. Get tested! I didn't and luckily my household don't seem to have caught it.

I have tested for covid and it was negative, I always have some handy due to my job. I hope you are feeling better now. They are so many things going around at the moment.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70929 on: January 16, 2024, 07:46:21 pm »
I have tested for covid and it was negative, I always have some handy due to my job. I hope you are feeling better now. They are so many things going around at the moment.
How many days have you had those symptoms? We have them to hand also for similar reasons. Not better yet. Tired and coughing more than anything. I go to bathroom and feels like heart is racing afterwards when I sit back on sofa. I thought I had cold and this hadn't crossed my mind.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70930 on: January 16, 2024, 07:53:37 pm »
How many days have you had those symptoms? We have them to hand also for similar reasons. Not better yet. Tired and coughing more than anything. I go to bathroom and feels like heart is racing afterwards when I sit back on sofa. I thought I had cold and this hadn't crossed my mind.

My third day of testing. The last time I had covid it took about four days to before it was confirmed, so tomorrow might be the all important day for it. I haven't had the loss of energy you normally get with covid, which is why I'm guessing its something different. I will do another test tomorrow to make sure. It sounds as though you're going through it, it's horrible. I am thinking of going back to wearing a mask on public transport. Everyone on the train seems to have something wrong with them at the moment.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70931 on: January 16, 2024, 08:05:24 pm »
My third day of testing. The last time I had covid it took about four days to before it was confirmed, so tomorrow might be the all important day for it. I haven't had the loss of energy you normally get with covid, which is why I'm guessing its something different. I will do another test tomorrow to make sure. It sounds as though you're going through it, it's horrible. I am thinking of going back to wearing a mask on public transport. Everyone on the train seems to have something wrong with them at the moment.
Ah I tested positive on day 4. I've only had it once before and remember being shattered when I had it then. This one is slightly different as the sore throat etc first time around was horrendous. It's not been great. I can WFH but I haven't felt up to it so haven't which is only saving grace as it means I've slept today especially throughout the day.

Plenty of people I know who caught this before Christmas thought it was something else and turned out it was COVID. I am seeing an increase in masks (amongst the elderly) mainly where I am which is a positive. There's no harm in it. People would be well to do that. On trains especially underground was an uncomfortable journey even when there isn't so much illness about.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70932 on: January 20, 2024, 01:31:00 am »
Caught it for the first time. Started out like a cold, slight sore throat, runny nose, tickle cough and then last night lost taste and smell and did a test, positive line came up straight away. Today have aches and pains and go from freezing cold to the sweats. Have to say I feel lucky compared to how bad some people come down with it.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop