Author Topic: 606  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Penfold78

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« on: November 1, 2014, 06:18:25 pm »

Can we please have a new rule to not go on 606 and rant. It's embarrassing. The business model of call in shows is for the presenter or pundit to say something idiotic. Then callers will ring in to the show to object. Don't be the silly fish going for the bait.

Don't do it. We are smarter than this.

Discuss.

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
Re: 606
« Reply #1 on: November 1, 2014, 06:20:39 pm »
Can we please have a new rule to not go on 606 and rant. It's embarrassing. The business model of call in shows is for the presenter or pundit to say something idiotic. Then callers will ring in to the show to object. Don't be the silly fish going for the bait.

Don't do it. We are smarter than this.

Discuss.
Do you think it's people on here ?

There are millions of Liverpool fans throughout the world, the problem is bigger than RAWK.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 1, 2014, 06:21:56 pm »
I find that the power button usually works on my radio, or if I'm listening online, the volume button or the little red box with the 'x' suffices. If people want to talk bollocks, let them. You don't have to listen.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #3 on: November 1, 2014, 06:26:03 pm »
I find that the power button usually works on my radio, or if I'm listening online, the volume button or the little red box with the 'x' suffices. If people want to talk bollocks, let them. You don't have to listen.

This used to work beautifully. In the 70's 80's and most of the 90's you didnt know what nasty downright evil people some football fans were

But then the internet happened

Since I started posting on football forums its been an eye opener knowing the level of hate people carry in them. There are way more bona fide phsychopaths alive than I thought there were

Everton forums for example on us are just unbelievable. Its really sad to read
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #4 on: November 1, 2014, 06:27:36 pm »
Should have heard "Danny from Harrow" on Talkshite earlier, who apparently "saw through" Rodgers back in January.

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: November 1, 2014, 06:29:31 pm »