Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6753624 times)

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
Re: Rudderless Everton - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #50760 on: November 24, 2017, 12:55:47 am »
Everton think they're above those sorts of managers though, to hire one long term would be to admit they're just another club seeking the safety of mid-table at any cost. That's why they're sticking to short term contract offers for those guys, they just want to bring them in for a few months to avoid the drop but those managers all want a long term deal so they can get their severance at the end of it.

Indeed, they are so used to being in the top flight and after spending so much cash, they are still talking about champions league ambition and the like, they are delusional sociopaths
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50761 on: November 24, 2017, 01:16:23 am »
How come Simeone is topping their next Manager poll? How come he is even on their shortlist? Not a cat in hells chance of him coming within a million miles of the Woodison job :lmao
;D They really seem to think top managers are waiting for chances like this. They'll probably end up with Rooney being player manager.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #50762 on: November 24, 2017, 01:21:11 am »
;D They really seem to think top managers are waiting for chances like this. They'll probably end up with Rooney being player manager.

Give it Rooneyey!
We are Liverpool!

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50763 on: November 24, 2017, 01:21:45 am »
They really made Martinez look good since he left.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #50764 on: November 24, 2017, 01:24:23 am »
hey now there's a shout! :)
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Bootle

• Legacy Fan
  • Prove that we live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #50765 on: November 24, 2017, 01:28:10 am »
The board want to appease the fanbase rather than address the situation they are in. I get the impression the Ev board would rather appoint a foreign -sexy- manager and finish 17th than a clogger and finish 8th. If Hodgson had worked out then they'd have jumped at the chance of Dyche. They've deserved a relegation for nigh on 25 years.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50766 on: November 24, 2017, 01:37:47 am »
I really think they are down this time. No way those players are going to graft as hard as they will have to. Every single one will be looking for the relegation out-and-away clause - assuming they don't find a way out in January.

That team is full of the wrong players, all without the mentality or desire for a relegation dogfight. I suspect Allardyce and Pulis know that, and have no intention of sullying their single claim to fame.

It's funny as fuck.  ;D
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50767 on: November 24, 2017, 01:37:50 am »
Ouch.  :D

Phil S
@spenner75

Absolutely disgusted tonight by Morgan Schneiderlin, he sat behind us and was laughing when we left, I said to him “aren’t you embarrassed, don’t you have any passion for us” he shrugged his shoulders and laughed. Get out of our club.

At least Schneiderlin stayed until the end unlike the tweeter.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #50768 on: November 24, 2017, 01:49:43 am »
At least Schneiderlin stayed until the end unlike the tweeter.

:lmao
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #50769 on: November 24, 2017, 04:05:06 am »
How come Simeone is topping their next Manager poll? How come he is even on their shortlist? Not a cat in hells chance of him coming within a million miles of the Woodison job :lmao

We could draw Atletio Madrid in the knockout stages, so he won't be to far from Woodison... ;)
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #50770 on: November 24, 2017, 04:40:39 am »
Fans and journalists alike demanded that Everton find a new manager to save the Blues woeful season after they suffered a humiliating 5-1 defeat to Atalanta - their heaviest ever home loss in European competition.

With Everton having already been knocked out of the Europa League with two games to spare, just 17,431 were at Goodison for the dead rubber with the attendance bolstered by a sold out away section of Italian fans.

It was the Blues second lowest crowd in history for a European game with only the Cup-Winners' Cup first round tie against the Irish students of University College Dublin in 1984 attracting a smaller gate.

Those who did turn up were forced to endure a horror show though as for eighth game in succession, Everton conceded at least two goals.

A month on from Ronald Koeman's sacking – which came after another five-goal Goodison glut in the Blues net at the hands of Arsenal – supporters and reports called for decisive action from the club's hierarchy.

With an approach for Marco Silva having been rejected and Watford adamant that their Portuguese boss – who was only appointed at the start of the season – is going nowhere plus a series of varied candidates being linked, only to seemingly rule themselves out of contention, the search for a new boss has so far proved fruitless.

Some called for an early frontrunner Sean Dyche to be handed the reins and along with the passionate pleas of long-suffering fans, even some of the country's leading Press men refused to pull any punches.

The Mail's Dominic King said: "If Farhad Moshiri doesn't act now, he will be guilty of gross negligence. That was utterly awful."

Phil McNulty of the BBC declared: "Bill Kenwright prides himself on being a great salesman - best of luck selling the idea David Unsworth should be given the job until the end of the season."

Meanwhile, Ric George added: "Unsworth should do the decent thing and return to his old job before he’s told to do so."

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-if-farhad-moshiri-doesnt-13946460
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline NY-AmericanRed

• Legacy Fan
  • We all dream of a team of Messiers...
« Reply #50771 on: November 24, 2017, 05:37:00 am »
Lukaku covered up a lot of flaws because he could put the ball in the back of the net most of the time. They were never a good defensive side; Howard also covered up a lot of flaws but he got old at GK. Now they can't score and are getting exposed everywhere
"They're the New York Giants; all run and no fun"--my brother at the Giants-Eagles game, Nov. 20, 2005

ManU fans--your 1999 European Cup is safe and sound in our museum

Mark Messier--The Captain, The Legend, The Messiah...11 forever

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #50772 on: November 24, 2017, 06:48:19 am »
Going to work early today for once, may drive via Goodison and see if it's still standing after last night's fireworks.
They are beyond rudderless now, time to bale out for most of them.

Online LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50773 on: November 24, 2017, 07:13:25 am »
Black Friday today, today's the day they've been waiting for, 30% off sale on all out of work managers.

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #50774 on: November 24, 2017, 07:18:20 am »
ONLY the 27th time they have conceeded 5 or more goals in a home game since they started. That's some small solace for the bluenoses out there. 

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #50775 on: November 24, 2017, 07:36:37 am »
5-1  :lmao :lmao

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #50776 on: November 24, 2017, 07:43:49 am »
Empty seats

All around us

Italians scoring... having fun 

Tis the season 

For love and understanding 

Merry Xmas Everton!
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #50777 on: November 24, 2017, 07:45:28 am »
Liverpool - top of the group

Man Utd - top of the group

Chelsea - top of the group

Spurs- top of the group

Man city - top of the group

Arsenal - top of the group

Everton  - top of the morning to ye
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50778 on: November 24, 2017, 07:45:53 am »
Meanwhile, Ric George added: "Unsworth should do the decent thing and return to his old job before he’s told to do so."

How does that work then? He's only doing it because they don't have an actual manager in place. If the caretaker resigns/refuses to do the job anymore you don't automatically get a manager, you end up with no one, an even bigger mess and an even bigger laughing stock.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #50779 on: November 24, 2017, 08:01:49 am »
New manager yet or is Rhino getting a £140m war chest in January in order to secure relegation?

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50780 on: November 24, 2017, 08:05:39 am »
Kevin Campbell and Glen Hoddle have just said "They are rudderless". Must have saw the thread title.

I saw that. Although I was more perplexed by why Kevin Campbell was wearing a bow tie.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 11:13:26 am by Hazell »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50781 on: November 24, 2017, 08:26:33 am »
I haven't really followed this at all, but they are going to end up with Pulis, don't they?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50782 on: November 24, 2017, 08:26:38 am »
bet most evertonians no longer have a telly either ;D

After this game they probably don't.  ;D

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #50783 on: November 24, 2017, 08:30:25 am »
I don't want them to go down. If they do, they could win a trophy next season.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50784 on: November 24, 2017, 08:31:12 am »
After this game they probably don't.  ;D

Throwing tellys out the window was loads better in the old days, these flatscreens are crap for it.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #50785 on: November 24, 2017, 08:37:18 am »
Wonder if any of them lost their heads after last nights result?

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50786 on: November 24, 2017, 08:43:18 am »

The EFL trophy is only open to League 1 and 2 sides. 

So the season after next, then...

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50787 on: November 24, 2017, 08:46:46 am »
If I recall correctly, Allardyce turned them down because he wanted a longer contract and to bring his own people in.  Don't be surprised if Everton go crawling back and give him everything he wants.  They are most definitely in harm's way.

Worried for the derby.  They'll be so fired up they'll be kicking our boys off the pitch.  No point watching them go down to 8 men and bitch slapping them 12-0 if they break Salah's leg.  :-\

Popcorn's Art

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50788 on: November 24, 2017, 08:50:19 am »
Rooney for player/manager.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #50789 on: November 24, 2017, 08:52:21 am »

'Redshite haven't won the championship for a while'

In all seriousness though, if they do go down, which I'm not sure they will, I don't think they'd come straight up, as a matter of fact I could see them struggling down there too  ;D

I'm still not getting my hopes up but I'd fucking love for them to go. An ageing defence, that Williams is a fucking disgrace, and even the likes of Kenny and Keane look fucking poor. Gana/Schniederlin possibly the most useless midfield pairing in the league, they can't even do a defensive job together this season. Not to mention in my opinion, the worst attack on offer in the premier league in terms of quality, and that's saying something because there's some serious shite down there.

Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #50790 on: November 24, 2017, 08:57:04 am »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKING SHITE!!!

Williams and Keane  :lmao :lmao

And to think there were calls just this July that both Williams and Keane are far better than Lovren in here from some of our own. :D
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50791 on: November 24, 2017, 09:05:33 am »
Surely Big Dunc needs to sort this mess out?

The only reason this bunch of players won't go down is because the other teams at the bottom are worse or have a shit manager - ie West Ham and Crystal Palace. Palace don't have a bad side but Hodgson won't have them playing anywhere near their potential. West ham have an old side with Moyes. Perhaps we get the double - Moyes and Everton go down together? We can only dream!

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50792 on: November 24, 2017, 09:05:45 am »
It is bizarre that so many saw this clusterfuck coming - except Everton and their media pals.  Although I'm not sure anybody could have predicted the scale of the unfolding disaster. 

I think most of us would have seen them struggling to crack top ten but this is a team with no fight left in it after barely a third of the season has gone.  Measured against their relegation rivals that is a very bad sign. 

Signed too many players too quickly.  Not mercs exactly, but they're clearly not invested enough in the club to fight for it.  Can't believe they've spent so much money on so much dross.  And they'll have to spend more to have a chance of staying up, but even then it might not work out.

Popcorn's Art

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #50793 on: November 24, 2017, 09:08:09 am »
And to think there were calls just this July that both Williams and Keane are far better than Lovren in here from some of our own. :D

Aye, it baffles me. Some of the praise I saw them get here was over the top, not sure many of our fans thought they'd do something like finish above us or anything, but there were some poor shouts in hindsight  :)

I myself thought Sandro would be a decent signing at 5 mil, so naturally he's just scored his first goal of the season at the end of November  :lmao

That's about it though really, I'd saw a little bit of Klaasen and thought he was alright, 25 million was too much of course, but I still think he could impress when he leaves Everton. Keane however has been as bad as I expected him to be, leaving that Burnley system where he was comfortable to come and play alongside Williams or Jagielka was never going to work and long may it continue.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #50794 on: November 24, 2017, 09:11:05 am »
They're dreading the derby one of them fearing it could be 7-1.  ;D
Ridiculous. Not sure where the "1" is coming from.

Truth is, it's hard to not look at that match up in this moment and see how we are all sorts of wrong for them. I try to remember that the side who play most similarly to us tactically in City drew with them, which should be a warning. I think that was just timing though. It came at a time before all confidence and motivation had been sucked out of them. If City played this lot on Sunday, it would be a 9-0 mauling.

Offline WisconsinRed

• Special: but only in his very own.....special.....way!
  • Kopite
« Reply #50795 on: November 24, 2017, 09:22:19 am »
Just got up, still laughing from last night 😂 Ashley Williams FFS😂 What a time to be alive!

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #50796 on: November 24, 2017, 09:22:19 am »
So no good manager should want to go there yet as the rest of the season will be a nightmare no matter what anyone does...especially with that crowd. No decent player should want to go there because they are in big trouble AND have no decent manager. Why would anyone go there until after either they scrape survival or get relegated.  Talk about fucking yourself up!

Offline pathetic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50797 on: November 24, 2017, 09:23:02 am »
Ridiculous. Not sure where the "1" is coming from.

Truth is, it's hard to not look at that match up in this moment and see how we are all sorts of wrong for them. I try to remember that the side who play most similarly to us tactically in City drew with them, which should be a warning. I think that was just timing though. It came at a time before all confidence and motivation had been sucked out of them. If City played this lot on Sunday, it would be a 9-0 mauling.

Also City had Walker sent off for nothing a bit before half time. They have been very lucky to collect that point and the ones they got against watford and palace.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50798 on: November 24, 2017, 09:28:13 am »
Just got up, still laughing from last night  Ashley Williams FFS What a time to be alive!
boyhood redshite too him, surprised they aren’t chanting that at him

As for Klassen, looks like a nailed on signing to somewhere like fiorentina/lazio/Sampdoria for a third of what they paid for and a few years later ends up at one of the Milan clubs for a decent fee after playing very nicely

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #50799 on: November 24, 2017, 09:28:54 am »
Just seen the highlights.

Could have been much worse.

They look like a struggling championship side.

They need Allardyce pronto but he's working with such an ageing squad bereft of any confidence. West Ham are the only the other team with similar problems.
That is insulting to championship sides!

I remember Ipswich Town got into the UEFA Cup after being relegated as I lived there at the time. Beat Inter Milan 1-0 at Portman Road was at the game before losing the return leg 4-1. Also beat some side 9-1 in the first round. It was the year Chelsea went out in the early rounds to some Isreali side if I remember rightly.

I remember Wigan also were in it after winning the FA Cup and getting relegated same year. I had a quick look and they finished on 5 points and only conceded 7 goals in total.

So a Championship side would fare much better than this. It reminds me more of when a Northern Irish side would quality for european football and I would pop along to watch the qualifiers and see them get absolutely mauled by someone like Sparta Prague or Slovan Liberec.