Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2100544 times)

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #18960 on: August 2, 2021, 01:46:57 pm »
I suppose they were hoping that people would use common sense

If they don't use it themselves, they can't expect others to  :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #18961 on: August 2, 2021, 01:54:52 pm »
If they don't use it themselves, they can't expect others to  :D

Maybe next season they'll have signs up telling people not to jump from the upper tier into the lower tier too as it may cause injury

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #18962 on: August 2, 2021, 01:58:13 pm »
Maybe next season they'll have signs up telling people not to jump from the upper tier into the lower tier too as it may cause injury

They deffo need a warning on the cups of tea at Anfield, they're hotter than the sun and I fall for it every time ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18963 on: August 2, 2021, 01:58:17 pm »

They probably should the amount of times this happened in Madrid so people could be with their mates ;D

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18964 on: August 2, 2021, 02:02:19 pm »

;D

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18965 on: August 2, 2021, 02:07:48 pm »
Any idea how the club will inform about the ballot tomorrow? Likely to be emails to say successful/unsuccessful for each game you applied for?
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18966 on: August 2, 2021, 02:08:50 pm »
Probably send someone round to tell you in person

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #18967 on: August 2, 2021, 02:16:01 pm »
that would be nice

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18968 on: August 2, 2021, 02:22:38 pm »
Do we know exactly where the rail seating is going to be put, is it whole blocks, or do people think it will be marked on the blocks when you buy tickets? I definitely want to be in it for the ACS games at least if possible.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18969 on: August 2, 2021, 02:24:02 pm »
Its the Annie Road End Lower and back of the 300s on The Kop I believe

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18970 on: August 2, 2021, 02:26:40 pm »
Its the Annie Road End Lower and back of the 300s on The Kop I believe

From about row 62 I think. So the back rows of 202, 203, 207, 208 are included too. (the central blocks 204, 205, 206 end before row 60)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18971 on: August 2, 2021, 02:31:38 pm »
Cheers both of you :)

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18972 on: August 2, 2021, 02:34:07 pm »
From about row 62 I think. So the back rows of 202, 203, 207, 208 are included too. (the central blocks 204, 205, 206 end before row 60)
it's the 300 blocks that need it most, but I'd have to say I'd love to get in there at some point this season, keep this mind for ACS too

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #18973 on: August 2, 2021, 02:34:39 pm »

Do you know what row it starts on the Kop or is it just the back row of the 300s?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18974 on: August 2, 2021, 02:35:28 pm »
Just gone onto my account to see where my usual ACS seats are and noticed in my profile it has "Client extra 6" and "Client extra 7" appeared below my supporter ID , anyone know what this is? I'm sure it wasn't there last week!

Edit: And I've discovered seat details are no longer listed in our account history!

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18975 on: August 2, 2021, 02:36:48 pm »
Just gone onto my account to see where my usual ACS seats are and noticed in my profile it has "Client extra 6" and "Client extra 7" appeared below my supporter ID , anyone know what this is? I'm sure it wasn't there last week!
Not sure I’ve got that also

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18976 on: August 2, 2021, 02:38:58 pm »
Do you know what row it starts on the Kop or is it just the back row of the 300s?

Its literally, LITERALLY, in the post you've quoted.

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18977 on: August 2, 2021, 02:39:12 pm »

Edit: And I've discovered seat details are no longer listed in our account history!
Looks like you can add text in that box but no idea what it’s for

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18978 on: August 2, 2021, 02:54:52 pm »
Its literally, LITERALLY, in the post you've quoted.

Embarrassing  :-[ :-[

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #18979 on: August 2, 2021, 02:56:42 pm »
  ;D
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18980 on: August 2, 2021, 02:57:34 pm »

My ST is row 65 and I got an email confirming I am in the trial. So row 65 is 100% rail seating.

I don't think I am the front row either, I am sure someone said it is from around 62. But cannot find it anywhere official. So dont hold me to it.
The 300s go up to row 76

Offline msarfaraaz

• Main Stander
« Reply #18981 on: August 2, 2021, 03:34:54 pm »
Has anyone with 13 credits from 19/20 received anything regarding the fan update?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18982 on: August 2, 2021, 03:57:03 pm »
My ST is row 65 and I got an email confirming I am in the trial. So row 65 is 100% rail seating.

I don't think I am the front row either, I am sure someone said it is from around 62. But cannot find it anywhere official. So dont hold me to it.
The 300s go up to row 76

Are the rails in yet? Will be good to hear how they are recieved at the friendlies if so, I'm assuming they must be installed by now. Looking forward to feedback throughout the season.

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #18983 on: August 2, 2021, 03:59:20 pm »
Has anyone with 13 credits from 19/20 received anything regarding the fan update?

We haven't been sent emails but you can now complete it: https://fanupdate.liverpoolfc.com/#/login

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18984 on: August 2, 2021, 05:29:57 pm »

You can apply to fill those Client 6 & 7 gaps by buying a Iphone 99 , downloading the darkweb , winning Gold for the decathlon and promise to spend £999 in the club shop every week.
 Gets you a restricted view for the 3rd round of the league cup.  :champ

Offline msarfaraaz

• Main Stander
« Reply #18985 on: August 2, 2021, 06:42:22 pm »

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18986 on: August 2, 2021, 07:42:04 pm »
Are the rails in yet? Will be good to hear how they are recieved at the friendlies if so, I'm assuming they must be installed by now. Looking forward to feedback throughout the season.

I asked my parents when they did a stadium tour but they look at me as if I was talking a foreign language, however in the back of a photo on the kop you could see them installed.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #18987 on: August 2, 2021, 10:04:41 pm »
Anyone know if we have all of the 4th to download the NFC pass or does it have to be done before the 4th? Thanks.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #18988 on: August 2, 2021, 11:41:38 pm »
if you have to download your NFC pass by the 4th august there is no sense in buying an LFC Membership after that date, unless the 4th is just a date to be ready for the first game at Anfield and you can download your NFC Pass during the season say for example in late october if you buy your LFC Membership then !

any thoughts ?
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18989 on: August 2, 2021, 11:48:59 pm »
if you have to download your NFC pass by the 4th august there is no sense in buying an LFC Membership after that date, unless the 4th is just a date to be ready for the first game at Anfield and you can download your NFC Pass during the season say for example in late october if you buy your LFC Membership then !

any thoughts ?

The FAQs say you can download the pass 72 hours after you’ve purchased a membership https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/mem-when-can-i-download-my-nfc-pass

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18990 on: August 3, 2021, 12:57:34 am »

any thoughts ?
I'm sure you'll be able to download it after the 4th

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18991 on: August 3, 2021, 03:44:23 am »
on the move from 20 F&F to 6 next season, I presume they will then separate this into separate lists to buy for and who you can transfer too? I foresee problems if the other qualifying members/STs you can buy tickets for is limited to 6.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #18992 on: August 3, 2021, 07:12:59 am »
No email about the ballot success.

What's taking them so long....  ;)

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18993 on: August 3, 2021, 07:16:36 am »
No email about the ballot success.

What's taking them so long....  ;)

F5 on my inbox all morning

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18994 on: August 3, 2021, 07:16:46 am »
on the move from 20 F&F to 6 next season, I presume they will then separate this into separate lists to buy for and who you can transfer too? I foresee problems if the other qualifying members/STs you can buy tickets for is limited to 6.

Probably not, because when you lose the credit transferring the ticket, everyone will stop wanting to transfer

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18995 on: August 3, 2021, 07:32:13 am »
Probably not, because when you lose the credit transferring the ticket, everyone will stop wanting to transfer

I think the point they are making is people have more than 6 F&F that they help sort tickets for in the sales and thus is going to cause issue, not that they cannot transfer to more than 6.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18996 on: August 3, 2021, 07:36:32 am »
I think the point they are making is people have more than 6 F&F that they help sort tickets for in the sales and thus is going to cause issue, not that they cannot transfer to more than 6.

But you can only buy 4 per transaction (aways currently 10 but can see this changing)

If you need more than 4 you should be logging in as someone else really

Besides, you will only see the game the lead supporter qualifies for going forward. So for example I myself cannot login and buy away tickets on peoples cards that qualify

I doubt that once I have bought my own ticket for a match, I cannot login and see tickets in the additional or local sales, as I already have a ticket and I'm not local

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #18997 on: August 3, 2021, 08:23:51 am »
Make accounts for the ones you want to transfer to and link them up BEFORE the 11th
The 'free' accounts you'll download the tickets before each match once transferred. If they're a paid member they need it downloading before the 4th

Can have kids tickets on the adult phone, cant have multiple adult tickets on 1 phone (you can physically, but you'll get stopped and checked at the turnstiles)

Thanks a lot to you and Barney.

Trying to talk an 80 year old dad 3 hours drive away how to download the NFC is proving difficult... take it I cant download his NFC onto my phone? Like with apple pay you can have more than one card. Is this possible? tar

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18998 on: August 3, 2021, 08:34:01 am »
But you can only buy 4 per transaction (aways currently 10 but can see this changing)

If you need more than 4 you should be logging in as someone else really

Besides, you will only see the game the lead supporter qualifies for going forward. So for example I myself cannot login and buy away tickets on peoples cards that qualify

I doubt that once I have bought my own ticket for a match, I cannot login and see tickets in the additional or local sales, as I already have a ticket and I'm not local

Be shite that. 10 mates together at aways is what makes them good. Why the euro aways are so good, as stand anywhere.
If they reduce it to 4, thats 3 transactions, unlikely to be together. let's try and kill the atmosphere at aways too, by separating mates

Massive pain in the arse for me that, when there is no need. Just implement 2 lists.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18999 on: August 3, 2021, 08:40:55 am »
Has anyone received an email about the ballot yet?