Author Topic: What Car Do You Own/Drive?  (Read 478321 times)

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: What Car Do You Own/Drive?
« Reply #5520 on: August 4, 2021, 11:42:25 pm »
Ordered a GR Yaris back in December. It's eventually arrived in the UK, and will be ready for collection next Monday.

8 months wait for a Yaris. Hope it's worth it, I'm pretty sure it will be. https://www.topgear.com/car-reviews/toyota/gr-yaris

Is that the one clarkson pronounced The grimenaaa
If so looks a tidy bit of kit

Nice choice 👍

Offline nuts100

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5521 on: August 5, 2021, 01:36:22 am »
Thinking about trading the S4 in for a M4
Not sure if I want to go BMW - but my ex boss his selling his and he'd take mine plus cash

Always had issues with BMW's, never had a single issue with Audi's so not sure. Plus i'll only lose about $3k on the S4. Prices are insane for both at the moment as you can't get new ones

Offline gomez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5522 on: August 5, 2021, 12:32:50 pm »
Got a Model 3 LR about 2 months back (picture is on the previous page)

How did you find their customer service? I'm currently having a nightmare with them, have the same model as yours pre-ordered since the beginning of June. They've finally just given me a delivery date in September, but unfortunately I'm away for a few days at the time. They're refusing to hold the car for 5 days and are threatening to 'unmatch' the vehicle from my order and restart the process unless I can commit to the date!

Offline TOGH

• Give me a G, give me an R ....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Glittering Prizes And Endless Compromises
« Reply #5523 on: August 5, 2021, 04:13:50 pm »
I didn't have to deal with them thankfully but have heard they can be a bit awkward  for that.  I pretty much ordered and then heard nothing for 3 months until I got a text saying it would be delivered 10 days later.

If you dealt with a service centre before you ordered it could be worth getting in touch with them to see if they can sort it for you?
Meh

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5524 on: August 5, 2021, 04:22:20 pm »
My wife and I have just ordered a Model 3 LR via her work company car lease scheme. Be interested to see how the experience goes.

Any recommendations on which home charger to get? Been looking at the Hypervolt.

Offline TOGH

• Give me a G, give me an R ....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Glittering Prizes And Endless Compromises
« Reply #5525 on: August 5, 2021, 05:47:23 pm »
My wife and I have just ordered a Model 3 LR via her work company car lease scheme. Be interested to see how the experience goes.

Any recommendations on which home charger to get? Been looking at the Hypervolt.

They're all much of muchness to be honest (unless you have solar panels / wind turbines and then something like fancy like a Zappi would be better).

I just have a Rolec Wallbox which is one of the most basic ones on the market but it does the job (I did have to get the cable replaced after about a year though but it was done under warranty)

Only recommendations would be
- go for a tethered cable so you don't have to get yours out of the boot every time you get home
- go for 7.2kw to make sure you'll be able to get it fully charged overnight

The Tesla Wall Connector does the advantage of having a button on it that you can press to unlock the cable from the charge port on the car (if you have a different charger then you'll have to unlock the cable in the Tesla app which is a little bit of a pain)
Meh

Offline gomez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5526 on: August 6, 2021, 10:17:35 am »
I didn't have to deal with them thankfully but have heard they can be a bit awkward  for that.  I pretty much ordered and then heard nothing for 3 months until I got a text saying it would be delivered 10 days later.

If you dealt with a service centre before you ordered it could be worth getting in touch with them to see if they can sort it for you?

The guy I spoke to must have been having a bad day, got it in writing this morning that they can hold it for 7 days from initial delivery date.

Offline richiedouglas

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You feed beefburgers to swans!
« Reply #5527 on: August 9, 2021, 09:56:11 am »
We've got a 3 young kids so have been trundling around in a Galaxy for a few years. Thinking of going for a decent upgrade to a 2018 XC90 or maybe the Kodiaq.

If we were to keep it for around 3 years do you think there'd still be much of a demand for a giant diesel guzzling machine? I'd like to wait for electric / hybrid but the costs are too high new and there aren't any second hand.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5528 on: August 9, 2021, 10:02:47 am »
We've got a 3 young kids so have been trundling around in a Galaxy for a few years. Thinking of going for a decent upgrade to a 2018 XC90 or maybe the Kodiaq.

If we were to keep it for around 3 years do you think there'd still be much of a demand for a giant diesel guzzling machine? I'd like to wait for electric / hybrid but the costs are too high new and there aren't any second hand.

Personally I think petrol and diesel cars are going to be needed for years, its OK all this going electric by 2030 plans, but the infrastructure just isn't there to allow us all to switch to electric en masse. Look at any street where people don't have the ability to park on a driveway, the chaos trying to charge the things will be huge.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline richiedouglas

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You feed beefburgers to swans!
« Reply #5529 on: August 9, 2021, 02:59:32 pm »
Personally I think petrol and diesel cars are going to be needed for years, its OK all this going electric by 2030 plans, but the infrastructure just isn't there to allow us all to switch to electric en masse. Look at any street where people don't have the ability to park on a driveway, the chaos trying to charge the things will be huge.

I think you're right. I know cars are depreciating all the time, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something which had very little residual value.

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5530 on: August 9, 2021, 03:04:07 pm »

I've got the Model 3 LR through work and went for the PodPoint , it was the one recommneded through work with the advantage that the PodPoint infrastructure is pretty decent, free charging at a lot of places around the country ie Tesco tend to use Pod Point

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5531 on: August 9, 2021, 05:42:37 pm »
I think you're right. I know cars are depreciating all the time, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something which had very little residual value.

My missus said to me yesterday, you wait and see, in 2029 everyone will go mad buying the newest petrol cars they can.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #5532 on: August 9, 2021, 07:14:31 pm »
My missus said to me yesterday, you wait and see, in 2029 everyone will go mad buying the newest petrol cars they can.

November/December 2029 will see massive sales on petrol cars so dealers can get rid of their stock

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5533 on: August 9, 2021, 07:16:25 pm »

Yep. You only have to look at all these apartment blocks being build which don't have any elec charging ability. If the Govt. was serious then they really need to make sure all new builds have it added as standard.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5534 on: August 9, 2021, 09:06:51 pm »
Yep. You only have to look at all these apartment blocks being build which don't have any elec charging ability. If the Govt. was serious then they really need to make sure all new builds have it added as standard.

We were in Chorlton the other week in a bar and the street opposite was terraced and jammed with cars and I said Imagine trying to run charge leads down there. Also, I was on the M6 going to Southport Saturday and it was rammed. I started thinking about those who holiday in Cornwall, who drive down the M5, or up in the LAkes. How the hell are thousands of cars supposed to recharge at the services at the same time? There isn't enough space to put the charging points in, those Tesla ones take up a lot of space and no matter what crap they say about 300 mile ranges, that disappears once you use things like air con and travel at Mway speeds. I looked at the I-pace figures the other day, it halves from the claimed range and that's at a 57mph average.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #5535 on: August 10, 2021, 05:23:15 am »
Personally I think petrol and diesel cars are going to be needed for years, its OK all this going electric by 2030 plans, but the infrastructure just isn't there to allow us all to switch to electric en masse.

I don't think the 2030 timeline is to be taken in that context. It is not a timeline where all combustion-engined vehicles should get converted to electric vehicles. It is a timeline where companies must start offering electric models of their combustion-engined cars --> Giving the customer the choice of 100 ICE vehicles and equivalent 100 electric vehicles, the second one being favoured through tax breaks, free charging ports, city parking etc.

The companies will, eventually at one point in the future, decide that it does not make any financial sense to develop combustion-engined cars. That point is when consumers will be forced to make that switch. This point is certainly not 2030. It could be anywhere between 2040-2050 according to the analysts. Infrastructure will be developed by then and they always happen in phases. But for all of them to happen by 2030 is not humanely possible.

And even when that happens, they won't ban ICE cars on road one fine day. They will simply ban the sales of ICE cars. This means that the cars already registered, can still be driven. Only newer ICE cars cant be registered. As the cars reach for their end of shelf life, they will be recycled and phased out. As consumers start buying electric cars, the proportion of ICEs on the road will slowly reduce and die off in 40 or 50 years.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 05:29:57 am by ChaChaMooMoo »

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #5536 on: August 10, 2021, 06:34:09 am »
Lovely that mate, you'll have to give us a review when you've had it for a bit.

Picked it up yesterday, after an 8-month wait since placing my order.

Read every review and watched every YouTube video about it, but still pleasantly surprised how good it is now I've got it. It's going to be my daily driver, so the biggest concern wasn't the performance, I knew it'd be fine there, but with how it is over speed bumps, in stop-start traffic, and to live with each day. Bit early to say yet, but after 100 miles (can't stop driving the bloody thing!) it's a joy. So solidly built as well, feels over-engineered, if that makes sense?

It's made this middle-aged man feel young again. Will report back after I've done more miles and had it for a while.

"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5537 on: August 10, 2021, 08:20:11 am »
I don't think the 2030 timeline is to be taken in that context. It is not a timeline where all combustion-engined vehicles should get converted to electric vehicles. It is a timeline where companies must start offering electric models of their combustion-engined cars --> Giving the customer the choice of 100 ICE vehicles and equivalent 100 electric vehicles, the second one being favoured through tax breaks, free charging ports, city parking etc.

The companies will, eventually at one point in the future, decide that it does not make any financial sense to develop combustion-engined cars. That point is when consumers will be forced to make that switch. This point is certainly not 2030. It could be anywhere between 2040-2050 according to the analysts. Infrastructure will be developed by then and they always happen in phases. But for all of them to happen by 2030 is not humanely possible.

And even when that happens, they won't ban ICE cars on road one fine day. They will simply ban the sales of ICE cars. This means that the cars already registered, can still be driven. Only newer ICE cars cant be registered. As the cars reach for their end of shelf life, they will be recycled and phased out. As consumers start buying electric cars, the proportion of ICEs on the road will slowly reduce and die off in 40 or 50 years.

The Tories have decreed that the UK is banning the sale of ICE and Hybrids in 2030.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5538 on: August 10, 2021, 08:21:48 am »
Picked it up yesterday, after an 8-month wait since placing my order.

Read every review and watched every YouTube video about it, but still pleasantly surprised how good it is now I've got it. It's going to be my daily driver, so the biggest concern wasn't the performance, I knew it'd be fine there, but with how it is over speed bumps, in stop-start traffic, and to live with each day. Bit early to say yet, but after 100 miles (can't stop driving the bloody thing!) it's a joy. So solidly built as well, feels over-engineered, if that makes sense?

It's made this middle-aged man feel young again. Will report back after I've done more miles and had it for a while.

Finally :D

It should feel solid, it is a rally car after all.  needs a big wing on the back though ;)

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5539 on: August 10, 2021, 08:35:52 am »
Did anyone watch the Guy Martin thing on EV's last night?  I'm not sure if the programme was sponsored by BP or Shell, but there were parts that were definitely a hatchet job on Electric vehicles, maybe i missed the part which said when it was made but it seemed out of date and biased.

Him doing a round trip from Grimsby to John O' Groats to show the state of the infrastructure - 1100 miles and he says it took him 27 hours and cost £204.  Basically saying that it was £70 more expensive than a diesel and seemingly all EV charge point were unreliable.

His final remarks around journeys of less that 50 miles were good for EV's but anything over 100/200/300 miles should be avoided by like the plague were just wide of the mark considering what is available these days

Probably should have put this in the things that annoy me chat.....

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5540 on: August 10, 2021, 08:51:04 am »
Did anyone watch the Guy Martin thing on EV's last night?  I'm not sure if the programme was sponsored by BP or Shell, but there were parts that were definitely a hatchet job on Electric vehicles, maybe i missed the part which said when it was made but it seemed out of date and biased.

Him doing a round trip from Grimsby to John O' Groats to show the state of the infrastructure - 1100 miles and he says it took him 27 hours and cost £204.  Basically saying that it was £70 more expensive than a diesel and seemingly all EV charge point were unreliable.

His final remarks around journeys of less that 50 miles were good for EV's but anything over 100/200/300 miles should be avoided by like the plague were just wide of the mark considering what is available these days

Probably should have put this in the things that annoy me chat.....

I forgot to record that, I'll have to check it out. He could have a point about long journeys, I've seen the charge stations out of order at Keele on more than one occasion, although at Gretna the other week, the points were all taken by Teslas so anyone needing a recharge was having to sit and wait and I was chatting on a Jag forum about the I-Pace and how the claimed 300 mile range is bollocks when you check it on the Jag website - it gets worse the colder it gets, its something like 150 miles at 6c at an average 57mph, I average 55 in the truck on a run to Scotland once I'm on the M6.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #5541 on: August 10, 2021, 08:58:25 am »
The Tories have decreed that the UK is banning the sale of ICE and Hybrids in 2030.

The engineer in me says thats bollocks.
The politician in me says, why not try and sell a pup.

And then.. The Tories..

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5542 on: August 10, 2021, 09:12:31 am »
The engineer in me says thats bollocks.
The politician in me says, why not try and sell a pup.

And then.. The Tories..

It's all part of his tub thumping Britain is the bestest in the world bollocks. Like Craig said, there are new apartment blocks and houses being built without charging points, 8 years before the switch :butt

We in the UK are a couple of decades away from being ready to go full electric, no way are we ready for 2 or 3 million all electric cars to hit the road each year. Ask anyone who lives in a row of terraces how hard it is to park your car outside your own house. 2029 the dealers have no choice but to sell every ICE car they have and people will buy them as it's a damn sight easier than going electric.

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5543 on: August 10, 2021, 09:13:38 am »
I forgot to record that, I'll have to check it out. He could have a point about long journeys, I've seen the charge stations out of order at Keele on more than one occasion, although at Gretna the other week, the points were all taken by Teslas so anyone needing a recharge was having to sit and wait and I was chatting on a Jag forum about the I-Pace and how the claimed 300 mile range is bollocks when you check it on the Jag website - it gets worse the colder it gets, its something like 150 miles at 6c at an average 57mph, I average 55 in the truck on a run to Scotland once I'm on the M6.

my model 3 has a range of "340" and real world if driven conservatively, will easily get around 300, i havent had to drive in extremes yet, so will be interesting to see how the range changes in winter.

The number of charge points is a potential issue but week on week is improving, with new charging points becoming active all the time - but this is always going to be the case as the take up of EV's increases.  I guess it should be said that the Tesla network does appear to be ahead of the game and i've never had to wait to charge my car when required.

I did a check in my car this morning, to plan the route between Reading (where i work) and John O Groats - 700 miles, there were 3 stops of about half hour each to recharge, about 12 hours in total for the journey and would cost about £40/£50 in charging.

One thing that seems to get ignored with EV's is the lack of servicing required on these cars, fewer moving parts = less issues, regenerative braking = brake pads lasting twice as long etc etc.

I've checked my costs for charging etc since i got the car in January and i probably spend in the region of about £100 a month, whereas previously it was £250 in diesel.

I'm not going to say its perfect, because its not yet, but i'm getting more benefit than downside from driving an ICE

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5544 on: August 10, 2021, 09:52:48 am »
^

The likes of the Tesla do sound great but there is no way at my age I'm spending over £40k on a car and if I did it would be a used R8 or one of the fully specced Jag XJ's or maybe and F Type. :D

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5545 on: August 10, 2021, 10:28:22 am »
^

The likes of the Tesla do sound great but there is no way at my age I'm spending over £40k on a car and if I did it would be a used R8 or one of the fully specced Jag XJ's or maybe and F Type. :D

I must admit i only have it because its through work and was an opportunity too good to miss but glad i did it.

I basically pay £90 a month upgrade charge because the car is at a higher grade than i am currently am and its 1% BIK for this tax year, so will cost me around £1200 for the year, i also had to pay £550 for the home charge point.

My guess is that because of the business mileage (4p a mile) i do plus the saving in fuel costs, i will probably break even this year but next year i will really benefit.

I think one of the big talking points is as ICE vehicle number are replaced by EV's where is all the tax from petrol sales going to come from - obviously going to have to hit EV drivers at some point and what that potentially could look like?  drive per mile charge? more tolls?

Offline nuts100

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5546 on: August 10, 2021, 02:37:43 pm »
^

RS6 for me so I could fit the golf clubs in 👍
Nice choices though

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #5547 on: August 12, 2021, 09:44:09 pm »
VW T roc auto, 21 plate for me. Lovely motor for a late middle aged geezer. And the clubs and trolley fit in the boot.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5548 on: August 12, 2021, 10:30:26 pm »
Sorry JC only just seen your post. That's lovely mate, fucking hell really lovely.
It's so slick and mean and beastly and gorge all at once.

Enjoy and take care of it. I could stare at it all day :)

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #5549 on: August 26, 2021, 03:28:04 pm »
Sorry JC only just seen your post. That's lovely mate, fucking hell really lovely.
It's so slick and mean and beastly and gorge all at once.

Enjoy and take care of it. I could stare at it all day :)

I think it looks even better in the flesh.  It also drives better than it looks, because it's just brilliant on British b-roads - it's turned my commute to work into a rally stage. "Corners like it's on rails" is an over-used term, and the GR Yaris takes it to another level.  The speed it can carry through tight corners and round roundabouts is ridiculous, in the wet as well as the dry.  A truly incredible car, and I'm finding excuses just to go out for a drive in it. Done over 900 miles in it now, and if anything, it's more exciting and I'm getting more out of it as I get used to it.  It's far more capable a car than I am a driver, that's for sure - but it just provides you with so much confidence in it.

To say I'm happy with it is an understatement!

"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #5550 on: August 26, 2021, 03:37:39 pm »
Ordered a VW T Roc last month in black. Getting it next month

1-volkswagen-t-roc-black-edition-2020-static-front-1" border="0

Couldnt find a good pic of a black one

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #5551 on: August 26, 2021, 04:31:58 pm »
Ordered a VW T Roc last month in black. Getting it next month

1-volkswagen-t-roc-black-edition-2020-static-front-1" border="0

Couldnt find a good pic of a black one

Had mine 4 months (same colour as your photo). Love it 😍

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #5552 on: August 26, 2021, 04:42:34 pm »
Had mine 4 months (same colour as your photo). Love it 😍
:D  hello car buddy :wave

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5553 on: August 27, 2021, 04:06:31 pm »

To say I'm happy with it is an understatement!

Ah I'm made up for you mate, sounds great. It's boss when you love your car  :)

Bit spooky actually, I don't know what prompted it but I thought about you getting that on my morning run yesterday. And it wasn't cos I saw a boss car or anything.

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #5554 on: August 27, 2021, 05:40:51 pm »
Driving a Corsa as a courtesy car at the moment (after pranging mine into a parked car like a dickhead). It’s an automatic and it’s actually a pretty good drive

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5555 on: August 27, 2021, 09:41:55 pm »
Ive seen a couple of the Mustang E's recently. They should be set on fire and the people who bought them should be stoned,,

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5556 on: August 28, 2021, 02:50:15 pm »
I saw a white Mercedes X-Class Brabus edition yesterday, looked and sounded amazing with the massive chrome parts on it.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5557 on: August 28, 2021, 03:33:14 pm »
I saw a Mustang E and almost vomited, what an ugly pile of shite.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5558 on: August 29, 2021, 11:49:38 am »
Hyundai Tucson Elite Plus 2018

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #5559 on: August 29, 2021, 11:54:37 am »
Hyundai Tucson Elite Plus 2018
I drove the Sata Fe a couple of years ago.  Was way way better than the jeep equivalent.  Quite like their SUVs
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W