Author Topic: The Anti-cheating PGMOL record!  (Read 188 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
The Anti-cheating PGMOL record!
« on: Yesterday at 09:20:07 am »
I've stopped watching any football outside Liverpool - I did have the odd game on in the background, but can't even be arsed with that now.

I found it an interesting idea though to log any games in here that weren't affected by bent PGMOL decisions. If a game has a 'controversial' moment or a bullshit decision then it doesn't get to stay logged.

For those (few) games that aren't bent in any way, we can record them here for posterity. I think we can all agree that not one Liverpool game this season could be recorded here as every single one has had a controversial decision - mostly against us. But in any case, if a dodgy decision went either way - then it doesn't get recorded here.

The idea: Post a game where you think there wasn't anything controversial and I'll add it here. If another poster finds something controversial then it gets removed.

Would be interesting to see how many games weren't match-fixed/altered by PGMOL. Are there any?

Come on RAWK! Let's get some games listed where Howard Webb and his boys did a good job in the league!

CURRENT LIST OF GAMES THIS SEASON WHERE PGMOL DIDN'T MATCH-FIX/WEREN'T WANKERS/DID A GOOD JOB:

--
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.