Author Topic: Cherith  (Read 23108 times)

Simon Hyde

Re: Cherith
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2004, 03:25:53 am »
David

I worked with Cherith for almost 3 years at .tv I actually worked for Granada but came to Anfield Road regularly and would work in Cherith and Mike’s office. There was never a quiet moment when Cherith was around, and there was always a laugh.

I would listen to her talking to people on the phone that she had never met, and within seconds she was talking to them like they were old friends. I’ve read all the posts on RAWK and the common theme is that Cherith made people feel comfortable in her company no matter how long she had known them. That was exactly right.

As you obviously know Liverpool Football club was in her blood and you couldn’t fail to be impressed by her devotion. The club, the website, and the city of Liverpool are all the poorer for losing her. And I know that the offices at .tv will never be the same again.

I am desperately sad for lee, his kids and your family. It is so unfair that someone who knew how to live life to the full should have it taken away so early.

On Monday night when I was told about Cheriths death I had a drink or 2. Much more than that actually. I’m sure she would have approved. Tonight, unable to sleep, im just looking at this message board and through old emails and stuff related to what Cherith and me did at .tv  

I haven’t got any myself but I know there are many pictures of Cherith at .tv and I know they will be more than happy to send them on to you. I will email Mike at .tv now so he gets it first thing in the morning.

I am so sorry for your loss. Cherith was one in a million and will be sorely missed.

Kind regards

Simon Hyde.

Offline Big W

• Boys Pen
  • You'll NEVER Walk Alone
    • Bangor Football Club
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2004, 03:31:43 am »
Thank You Simon. 

Means a lot.
Gone - Not Forgotten.

Offline Red_in_Holland

• arl arse
  • Legacy Fan
  • Attack is the best defense.. btw we have both
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2004, 08:33:05 am »
Like many, I first chatted to Cherith on RAOTL.   I was priviledged to meet her at Dortmund when a bunch of us ol' RAOTLers met up.   As stated she had a way of putting one immediately at ease, and was simply fun to be with.

Cherith, you were a class act. So sad for you at this moment.

God bless.

RiH
Los Rojos Conquistadores
"It's good to have a challenge in training. If you play against one of the best strikers in the Premier League almost everyday, that can only help you when the game comes around each weekend."

Asked if he had worked out how to stop Torres, Hyypia added: "I'm working on it, I'm working on it.

A friend

« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2004, 09:20:57 am »
Shocking and very sad news that leaves me bereft of words.

I only met Cherith a few of times.

In pubs around Anfield. Or in random European bars.

As others have said far more eloquently than I every could, she was full of happiness and joy. A beacon of light for ever shining. Cherith truly was a person to cherish.

My heart goes out to her friends and family.

The only thing I can say, taken from the last verse of a WH Auden poem. Forgive me if I recall the words incorrectly.

The stars are not wanted now, put out every one.
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun.
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

Goodwitch, Liverbird, Cherith. Rest In Peace.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2004, 09:59:13 am »
This is terrible, terrible news; my thoughts are with her family and friends.

I met Cherith in Cardiff before and after the Man U final. Bob introduced me to her and Lee in the City Arms the night before the final. She struck me then as an absolute force of nature. I have an image in my head of Cherith and Lee in a random hotel bar late on the Sunday night, singing. Singing endlessly, for the sheer joy of life.

RIP

Offline nidgemo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.
  • Super Title: Coming soon! Official Launch May 2008
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2004, 10:21:33 am »
RIP Cherith

Helped me out often in the early days of .tv and was a very friendly kind girl, who always looked after others from N.I. especially well.
I'm no longer on RAWK, but if you need to contact me about anything, you can email me on nigelmorrison@connectfree.co.uk

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2004, 10:26:04 am »
R.I.P

Never had the fortune of meeting her..
Which is a shame, judging by the tributes from others.

YNWA
JFT 96

Offline RedMerseyMan

• Kopite
  • Stay Alive
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2004, 10:44:02 am »
I had the privelege to become good friends with Cherith and Lee over the past five years and I can honestly say I have never met two people as genuine and true.
Cherith had a lovely way of making you feel special and she always sounded happy(aided by that beautiful accent of hers).
At ten to three on Saturday in The Sandon she broke away from the crowd she was with to come over and chat with me.That was her beautiful way,she always had time for the people she met.
I have been dumbstruck since hearing the terrible news on Monday and its hard to contain the tears.
I can now only cherish the many happy memories we are left with and be there to support Lee,family and fellow friends.
God Bless You Cherith
Truly One in a Million
You Will Never Walk Alone
Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.

Offline WOOLTONIAN

• The Garston Gasworks XI.....aka "Beryl".....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brodrick ; Vice Admiral of the Reds
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2004, 10:48:19 am »
Reading all the tributes, we must have passed each other like ships in the night.

I only wish I could have said hello, before having to say Goodbye.

Goodnight and God Bless Cherith

Karl & Lynn
Living descendant of Sir Thomas Brodrick, Vice Admiral of the Red in the 18th Century

Offline Sandino

• Boys Pen
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2004, 11:00:12 am »
A great tribute Bob, I only met her a few times (introduced by you), but it so obvious the kind of person she was from the messages from those who knew her.  My sincere condolences to her family and friends, nothing can prepare you for the shock of this kind of tragedy.  I can only hope you can take some comfort from the heartfelt commiserations expressed. Take care. Sandino

Offline Aidan

• Thick Humourless Fuckwit
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2004, 11:59:37 am »
I met Cherith during the treble season and though often we'd be at opposite ends of the pub, she'd always have a big smile when you met her glance, even if you hadn't chatted in years. Its a testament to the person she was that so many people met her only fleetingly and yet still she made a lasting impression.

RIP Cherith.

Andy-M-

« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2004, 12:31:47 pm »
Hello Everyone,

I am Lee's brother and I have read through these beautiful words written by everybody and on behalf of my Lee Becki & Jordon I want to thank you all it is really nice to know that he and the Family have such good genuine support around them !

I like everybody else am so sad by the news and my feelings are for all of you out there at this time, and I know she will be so proud of all of You, Especially Lee and the Family who are dealing with this with sheer dignity and respect for eachother and would like to pass back that respect on behalf of the Mason family!

Peace be with you all !

Sadly Missed But Never Forgotton.

Goodnight And Godbless My Love. Andy xxx

Mike Crowder

« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2004, 12:44:59 pm »
This will be up on .tv this afternoon.

On November 15th 2004 our friend and colleague Cherith Joy Watson died suddenly and unexpectedly.  She was 33.

Cherith was with liverpoolfc.tv from the very start in the treble season, answering emails from a webmail account with the mail box filling up as quickly as she could empty it.  She has been the life of this website for over three years and none of us ever imagined that she would not go on being so forever.

Cherith was the company’s soul and conscience; if anyone suggested something not in the fans’ interest, her horse was extremely high, and she was not afraid to climb onto it to knock you down.  She was also our heart, if you needed a favour, you didn’t have to ask twice and many a Dutchman got both to a game and to meet Jari Litmanen thanks to her generosity and willingness to help.  Thousands upon thousands of fans have been helped in one way or another by Cherith in the past few years.

Words can not accurately portray Cherith, you had to meet her; and if you did, you wouldn’t forget her.  I have shared an office with Cherith for the past three years and have lived through most of the many drama’s she has faced in that time.  A “Dramarama” for Cherith was anything from when she couldn’t find her keys/tickets/pen (this happened every day, they were on her desk) to being told to leave Anfield car park by Phil Thompson because we were trying to get shirts signed (we joined in with the away fans ‘Pinocchio’ chants for weeks after that).

Cherith was never one to give up.  After 48 hours of us trying to get Glastonbury tickets she faxed the company and told them to ring us up.  If Cherith told you to do something, you did what you were told.  She got the tickets.

Anything you can think of has happened to Cherith, and while I could never claim to be one of her very many closest friends I have had the distinct privilege of spending most of her .tv working life with her.  I have been snuck onto the pitch at Anfield by her (I had ‘important papers’) and I have lifted her up so she could reach out to touch Morrissey (we fell over but we got his shirt).  Everyone who knows Cherith has these stories, she filled our lives with drama and fun.

With Cherith gone it is up to the rest of us at the website to remember the things she believed in and to stand up for them at every turn as she has done.  We owe her that and so much more for everything she has given us.

I know of no better tribute than to say that she loved this club more than anyone I have ever met and was loved in return by everyone she ever met including all of us here.  She will be deeply, desperately missed and our thoughts are with Lee, Jordon, Becky and all Cherith’s family and friends.

Offline Reeves

• Back from the dead. Bit simples.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "THE DISTANCE BETWEEN INSANITY AND GENIUS.........
    • RAWK
« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2004, 01:29:52 pm »
Shit.

I sorted Cherith some tickets a while back. She was a really nice lady, very friendly. So sorry to hear this. My sympathies for her close friends and family.
..........IS MEASURED ONLY BY SUCCESS"

RAWK - HJC Champions 2003
Former RAWK Scribe 2002 - 2004

Lee Becki Jordan

« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2004, 02:07:47 pm »
I am numb but want to communicate as best as I can to you that we want to express our thanks so many many many thanks to each and every one of you for this pillar of strength that you have built not only for me but for Becki & Jordan also. This all means the absolute world not only to us 3 but also to Jim and Mary and the adorable Watson family as well as our close friends who dont go to the match. I have a deep desire to sit and write and write for hours and hours, but will do so when am more composed right now just reading these pages has brought so much light into our hearts.

Take good good care

Lee, Becki & Jordan
X      X          X

banyo

« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2004, 02:15:07 pm »
you showed me a kind of love i never knew. forever in my heart and mind.the best there ever was or will ever be. 1 CHERITH WATSON love BANYO X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X  X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

Mike Crowder

« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2004, 03:42:04 pm »
Also on .tv now, written by Paul Rogers:

While Liverpool supporters the world over have been mourning the recent death of Anfield legend Emlyn Hughes, Liverpoolfc.tv this week lost a much-loved friend and work colleague in Cherith Watson, who died suddenly on Monday morning aged 33.  
Cherith joined the Liverpoolfc.tv team at the very start in 2001 and her larger-than-life personality immediately won over everyone who came into contact with her both inside and outside of work.

Although hailing from Belfast, Liverpool was the place she called home long before Liverpoolfc.tv came calling. Her humour, her love of life, music and Liverpool FC suited the city and the city suited her.

Walk into any pub around Anfield or log on to any LFC message board - official or unofficial - and many fans from far and wide will tell you they were honoured to have known Cherith Watson.

Whether sharing a cab in a far flung corner of Europe on the way to watch the Mighty Reds, a drink in The Albert or exchanging emails in a desperate attempt to track down a match ticket for a friend of a friend, Cherith always looked out for those around her.

In fact, her whole life seemed to revolve around helping others. Even before she first walked into the offices on Anfield Road, her CV pointed to a steady stream of jobs where she strived to help those less fortunate than herself.

At Liverpoolfc.tv, Cherith was employed in the website Customer Services department. The position was perfect for her: combining her love of LFC and her eagerness to help solve a few problems for the club's millions of fans.

You probably won't have seen Cherith's name too often on the website because the vast majority of her work was done behind the scenes. Travelling across Europe to cover matches and interviewing the club's latest star signing wasn't part of her job remit, but one of the reason's Liverpoolfc.tv has proved so popular is because of the role played by Cherith and those who worked with her in ensuring that fans enjoy the best possible relationship with the club we all hold so close to our hearts.

While she absolutely lived for going to the game - and not just the 90 minutes inside Anfield - she could often be found at her desk answering customer emails from all over the globe on match day. Her job demanded that of her and while she'd have rather been 100 yards across the road jumping up and down and singing her lungs out in the Anfield Road end, she simply got on with what she did best - helping others out.

Steve Hunter's e-Season Ticket commentary would be booming out of her computer's speakers as she listened out for any signs of Stephane Henchoz, her favourite player, getting a mention while she typed away.

It's all too easy when someone dies to paint them as some saint-like figure who never did any wrong but the honest truth is, you won't find a single person who has a bad word to say about her. In the end, there's no better tribute to pay her than that. She touched the lives of so many people and that is why she is so sorely missed amongst those of us who had the pleasure of her company these past four years.

The thoughts of all her work colleagues are with her family, boyfriend and many, many friends. It's quite fitting that the view out of the window from her desk across the Anfield Road should be of three flags at half-mast. Officially, they might be for Emlyn, but for us they're for a great friend we're never going to forget.

Cherith Watson - You'll Never Walk Alone.

Offline red4ever

• Kopite
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2004, 03:46:21 pm »
Just heard the terrible news. Unfortunately I hadn't been in touch with Cherith for quite some time now, but when I did know her she seemed a very heart warming and friendly person. I am just so shocked and saddened by this.

RIP Cherith YNWA x
PS3 PSN: aks-78                     Xbox Gamertag: aksb78

Offline Gaby

• Kemlynite
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2004, 04:11:06 pm »
cherith you will be sadly missed. I have lovely memories of you, you touched so many people. you will never be forgotten. thoughts to lee, the kids family and friends. you'll never walk alone x
queen of the albert

Belfast Reds

« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2004, 05:10:03 pm »
Cherith - we will always remember your kindness and appreciate the warm welcome you gave us everytime we came to Liverpool.

So many happy memories ( the time you had to get Gordy and I up for the airport after the Celtic game always makes me laugh)

You'll Never Walk Alone

Sammy , Jonny & Gordy

TOM FINN [FINNEY]

« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2004, 05:14:29 pm »
I am in total disbelief here in my home in Canada about this tragic news of a real LADY and my two sons who have a picture of her are gutted.Cyn e-mailed me this morning and I am writing this with a heavy heart
Cherith was to me an angel who not even knowing me and just a few e-mails got myself and my two sons tickets for a game when it was impossible to get and set up a meeting with the players when I came back to Liverpool a few years ago from Canada.
On that very first time of meeting this wonderful person it was like meeting an old mate and anytime I came home tickets were always available for me it was a year ago now I meet Lee [who I send my depest respects to] at a game with Cherith and had a good laugh in the Arney rd end
I will never forget you Cherith and many people over here in Canada who never met you are with a sad and heavy heart here today.
Your picture will remain along side Shanks and Bob in my home
GOD BLESS YOU CHERITH
                           THE FINN FAMILY CANADA

Offline Barley

• Anny Roader
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2004, 05:23:17 pm »
Saw this awful news here on RAWK yesterday and words simply failed me, then, and now. The wealth of wonderful tributes here, in fact right throughout the Liverpool internet community, are a fitting testament to this tragic loss of one so full of life.

I never knew Cherith personally, much to my dismay. She sounds like the most beautiful personality our club has ever been lucky enough to be associated with. Bless you girl, I hope you'll find eternal happiness sitting up there with so many other Liverpool greats.

To your family, friends and collegues, I can only hope that you can find strength in the enormous display of love and affection that so many people have felt the need to share with you. God bless you all.

RIP Cherith
 :'(
YNWA

That's not your knee, that's Liverpools knee.                 

Offline Jon G

• I'm Jim Rockford, at the tone leave your name and number and I'll get back to ya. PM Jon Hall if you can read this...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 78 stone wobble
    • not mine
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2004, 05:41:12 pm »
RIP Cherith
NOTHING GREAT HAS EVER BEEN ACHIEVED WITHOUT PASSION - CARRAGHER 23

Neil J

« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2004, 05:45:50 pm »
I’m going to take you to the match with me every time I go
You can watch it through my eyes you would like that I know
I’ll sing the songs we like to sing and you can use my voice
We’ll sing up loud and proud for you and you’ll be there with us    
Footballs not bigger than life or death Bill Shankly got it wrong
At Anfield its community and that’s what makes us strong
It’s with sadness that I pen these words as part of this is lost
But fond memories you’ve left us with will help us through this loss
Each time I visit Anfield happy I will be because I know without a doubt you’ll be there with me

RIP

Offline C.B Alonso

• Old skool RAWK Photographer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Aallriight!"
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2004, 07:10:21 pm »
This is hard to take in, this is really sad news  :'( Just dont really know what to say.

I first met her through Bob_K sorting me out a ticket for FA cup semi v Wycombe during the treble season. After that and seeing Cherith around Anfield and at Europeon away trips. I got to realise what a great person she was to those lucky enough know her.

I remember the time when i came to Anfield from London with my two niece, Josie 7 years old and Vivian 9, and managed to get tickets thanks to Cherith and RAWK. We sat next to her for the pre-season match and she gave so much time for my nieces, being friendly and chatting to them, making them feel so welcome at Anfield.

I feel very lucky to have met such a kind and nice person.

My thoughts go out to Cherith's family and to you Lee, Becki, Jordan if you're reading this.

R.I.P Cherith Watson

from Alan aka Chester-boy
Lets fucking create an atmosphere instead of complaining about it.

Offline deiseach

• Kemlynite
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2004, 07:47:28 pm »
Hard to know what to say. She was not only the best of Reds, she was the best of human beings.

Ar dhéis Dé go raibh a h-anam

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2004, 08:36:38 pm »
Not sure what I can add to the lovely comments of all those who knew Cherith a lot more than I did.

A very special person who will be sadly missed.

YNWA
« Last Edit: November 17, 2004, 08:42:58 pm by stoz »

Offline Osty

• Rattlesnakewatch
  • Kemlynite
  • eh mate, where'd ya get yer trainees from?
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2004, 08:49:55 pm »
I have already posted my own personal message on raotl this morning, however, I shorlty would like to thank those responsible for the tribute on the liverpooltv website  from the bottom of my heart. 
A very special tribute to an even more special person, who will be sadly missed by many.

Chez hon, cheers for the memories, party on girl and one day we'll all be meeting up again in heaven.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2004, 08:55:50 pm by Osty »
SCALLY AS FUCK

Offline Steve_M

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2004, 08:54:28 pm »
I wanted to pen my own short message in tribute of Cherith and I guess like most people who had the pleasure of knowing her, it's very difficult to encapsulate what Cherith meant, such was the strength and exuberance of her personality. 

I first met Cherith on the RAOTL site a few years ago when she was discussing travelling to some far-flung corner of Europe to watch the Reds.  She'd casually mentioned about flying to Berlin and jumping on a train to Moscow or Kiev when I stuck my oar in and asked if she aware of the distances involved in her proposed trip.  She posted me a message later, jokingly asking if I was her Uncle Steve and thanked me for looking out for her.  A week or two later I was in The Albert post match and someone (probably Bob) pointed out Cherith.  I went over and introduced myself as 'Your Uncle Steve'. Cherith burst out laughing and gave me a big hug and launched in a tale of her proposed itinerary.  That was Cherith.  First meeting and you were overwhelmed by her friendliness and within minutes you felt like you'd known her for years.  No conversation with Cherith ended without the obligatory, “You’re all right for tickets, aren’t you?  Just give me a call if you’re stuck”. 

In fact, where tickets were concerned, Cherith was the Queen.  Goodness knows how many people she sorted.  A couple of seasons ago a few mates of mine had been let down for tickets on the morning of a sell-out game against Leeds.  One desperate phone call to Cherith and she somehow produced 4 together and then apologised that she couldn’t get any Kop ones! 

On another occasion I was sitting chatting in her office on the eve of a game and was amazed at the number of envelopes containing tickets on her desk.  A constant, endless stream of very grateful fans from all over the globe made their way to her door to collect them.  How appropriate that she posted at times with the username, ‘The Good Witch’. 

Hardly an evening in her company passed without a least one mention of her favourite player Stephane Henchoz and she loved the gentle ribbing she got about it.  On one occasion she took great delight in telling me how she had managed to acquire a pair of his match worn socks.  My quizzical look only served to send her into fits of laughter, but that was Cherith. 

Her great sense of humour and sharp wit made her great company and will be sorely missed.  Like all who came into contact with her, I’m still stunned and extremely sad at what has happened, but part of me is also glad that I also had the privilege of knowing Cherith - a true Red and a lovely lady. 

RIP Cherith

YNWA

Offline ewok-red

• Anarchist, potentially violent but lacks bottle.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2004, 09:20:40 pm »
well i have hesitated, and i cant actually write the post i want too as i am far to angry and the whole injustice of it......
those who know, know....

i have been messing about with the words to 'liverbird upon my chest' in an attempt to say something...  so until i get my act together ..here you go

ewok

.:: Liverbird Upon My Chest ::.

(To the tune of Ballad of the Green Berets)

Here's a song about a mate
Whose left us now all in a state
A friend that loved her reds football
Travelling the land, Europe and all.

Our Liverbird has gone to rest
Cherith watson one of the best
A girl that lived the Liverpool way
Its hard to believe she gone away

Twas on the net in Y2k
Our liverbird would have her say
Our bootroom was in cyber space
So many times just off our face

She then went on to .tv
Or the ‘dark side to you and me
But even there she couln’t fail
To make more friends, and drink more ale

If you met the good witch of the kop
You will know she couldn’t stop
'Dispensing' joy and hope to all
Ensuring we all had a ball.

Cardiff 01 the 12th of May
the city arms – how we did sway
the good witch she did sing and sing
As Michael owen was our king

Now on the glorious 16 of May
There's laughing reds down dortmund way
We're full of smiles and joy and glee
We miss you girl, we love you lee

She had a thing about  Henchoz
A photograph she’d often show,
“its me and him" she would shout
(you could see her nipples sticking out :-))

At Goodison did she scream so hard
fronted by a blue stew-ard
Obscene gestures did she offer?
who got thrown out by the blue tosser

We remember her with pride
An irish red on merseyside
A greater friend you will not find
We lost something special the day she died

Liver Bird you were a star
You shone so bright you shone so far
You mean so much to us
We’ll sing this song and make a fuss.

Now If you look on  Shanks right
In the quiet of the night
You will see our liverbird
With bill and bob she’s having a word

She’ s sat up there with the 96
With Peel she’s having teenage kicks
We all think AINT LIFE A PITCH
Without Cherith – our good witch.

ewok

"the music isn't here to save the world, its there to save your life"  - skip jones, in 'stories we could tell' tony parsons, harper collins / qpd

lesley

« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2004, 09:28:41 pm »
I did not believe the news when I first heard, cherith was such a fun girl she used to make us all laugh in the slimming world class about the chocolate and sweets in the fridge in work and how she used to forget to fill up the fridge if she was being good on her diet. she was also the one who got us all counting our steps as we walked with the little gadgets, cherith we will never walk a step again with out thinking of you.
all the girls in the class send there thoughts to Lee and her family. She was a true lady and was loved by all. You will be sadly missed cherith.

from all the girls at holy trinity church slimming world class.

Offline coltmanaman

• Kopite
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2004, 09:29:35 pm »
My deepest condolances to her Family, friends and all who knew her.
I've read some lovely pieces about her in the last day. She obviuosly touched a lot of hearts.

RIP

YNWA

Offline wellsie82

• Where's me tractorrrrrrrrr?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2004, 10:41:25 pm »
never met her but its clear to see she's touched the hearts of many on here and will be missed

RIP
the best cashback site on the net.... Click here to get signed up

Offline Hugh

• Zit, just to the right of his nose, below the lip.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Man of the People
    • Hugh O'Connell
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2004, 10:45:26 pm »
Sounds like a wonderful person, in any case, a shockingly tragic age to die.

My condolences to her family and what appears to be many friends.

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2004, 11:53:58 pm »
It's a terrible thing to lose someone so young.  It's even more tragic when they're someone who appears to be as treasured as Cherith was. 

R.I.P. Cherith.

Y.N.W.A.
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline wosman

• Kopite
  • Done the treble
« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2004, 12:02:29 am »
it really is sad to read this

she sounds like a truly wonderful person, ynwa cherith

andy

Offline AdamL

• Queenie's testicles, as seen in the Echo
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forever in our shadow
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2004, 12:18:56 am »
i never met Cherith, but it seems she touched many people's lives.

RIP
YNWA

:'(
Momo Is Boss

Offline blonderedsfan

• Kemlynite
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2004, 12:51:25 am »
I have registered simply to say that although I never met Cherith she helped me to sort out a problem I had when I first applied for my E season ticket.

She phoned me, responded immediately to my E mail and made sure that the problem that I had caused was sorted. Just for once a response from someone in an organisation who really cared. Not an important happening I suppose but I remember it and it shows what a caring person she was.

Deep sympathy to all of her friends and family.

Say "hello" to my Dad and Emlyn please Cherith, both there just before you.

We sang "You'll Never Walk Alone" for them too.

We'll have a drink for you in Monaco.    xxx

« Last Edit: November 18, 2004, 01:02:07 am by blonderedsfan »
Life is for having fun, never grow up.................

blutil

« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2004, 01:51:38 am »
Rest in Peace Cherith !

Offline Wi5K

• Main Stander
  • The Reds are coming up the hill, boys
    • Association of Liverpool Supporters in the Netherlands
« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2004, 02:22:27 am »
I am dumbstruck. Cherith was such a lovely person. When I saw the news I was sitting at work and I started to choke up. My best memory of her is after we beat Everton in the Treble season. One of her good mates is a Blue and she wound him up by phoning so that he could hear us all singing in the Albert.

I'd lost contact with her since the last Amsterdam tournament, and now I wish so much that I'd replied to her last email  :(

God bless you, Cherith! You always were a star, and now shining above us.

My heart goes out to her family and friends, I wish you all strength.