Author Topic: Ask - R(ob)AWK replies  (Read 1050512 times)

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ask - R(ob)AWK replies
« Reply #19320 on: April 25, 2024, 05:10:43 pm »
Keep seeing adverts for CBD gummies. Always endorsed by people who I associate with having a screw loose - Merson, Le-Tissier, Kerry Katona etc. Anyways all seems like a load of boll*cks. Is there any actual unbiased research into this type of product that one can read?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #19321 on: April 25, 2024, 05:47:24 pm »
Keep seeing adverts for CBD gummies. Always endorsed by people who I associate with having a screw loose - Merson, Le-Tissier, Kerry Katona etc. Anyways all seems like a load of boll*cks. Is there any actual unbiased research into this type of product that one can read?
You might as well get them from Holland and Barrett

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/vitamins-supplements/cbd/

https://www.food.gov.uk/safety-hygiene/cannabidiol-cbd

Not exactly unbiased.
https://britishcannabis.org/shop/cbd-gummies/

Depends what you need them for & all of those use hemp. If it's for pain then you might want to look at getting actual oil, there are a few places that you can get it from, places like curaleaf.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19322 on: April 25, 2024, 09:01:40 pm »

John Aldridge has been pushing them as well. Jodie Marsh is constantly tweeting about it, oil as well as gummies.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19323 on: April 25, 2024, 09:03:26 pm »
John Aldridge has been pushing them as well. Jodie Marsh is constantly tweeting about it, oil as well as gummies.

They'd push shit butties if they got paid for it
Jurgen YNWA

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19324 on: April 25, 2024, 09:07:57 pm »
Anthony Fowler has been doing hemp CBD for years, called Supreme CBD.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19325 on: April 26, 2024, 12:20:28 am »
John Aldridge has been pushing them as well.

Saw Aldo in Bergamo last week.  Had a chat with him and shook his hand.  SUPERB!

He didn't try and flog me any CBD Gummies though :(

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #19326 on: April 26, 2024, 11:55:27 pm »
Saw Aldo in Bergamo last week.  Had a chat with him and shook his hand.  SUPERB!

Marriage still alright?
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline kellan

• Inventor of the most evil 'Stepping On Lego' curse. Cross her at your peril! Icelandic Pleasuredrone and a truly, unruly yet outrageous gem.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19327 on: April 27, 2024, 08:49:25 am »
One for the computer techs...

My boot drive died yesterday - at least in as far as it not booting windows any longer, the data might still be retrievable, I suppose.

Windows was installed on the thing using the media creation tool and my Win7 license key off my old store bought PC, then upgraded to Win10. Can this process simply be repeated on a new boot drive or is it a one-time thing?

I was thinking of outright buying Win11 anyway, whether my old license is fine or not, just for the cleanest of starts.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19328 on: April 29, 2024, 02:52:21 pm »
How do you read The Times for free? There's an article from last week I want to read but it's paywalled
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19329 on: April 29, 2024, 02:57:04 pm »
How do you read The Times for free? There's an article from last week I want to read but it's paywalled

Ive not tried it myself but try putting the url in here

https://archive.is/
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19330 on: April 29, 2024, 03:25:16 pm »
Ive not tried it myself but try putting the url in here

https://archive.is/

My work have blocked that site it appears. Not working on my phone either  :butt

This is the article I want to read

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/child-maintenance-service-uk-news-loopholes-pay-fbfq39f8x

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19331 on: April 29, 2024, 04:28:19 pm »
My work have blocked that site it appears. Not working on my phone either  :butt

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/child-maintenance-service-uk-news-loopholes-pay-fbfq39f8x

Sorry mate, cant get it to work.  Jiminy Cricket is the RAWK expert
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline kellan

• Inventor of the most evil 'Stepping On Lego' curse. Cross her at your peril! Icelandic Pleasuredrone and a truly, unruly yet outrageous gem.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19332 on: April 29, 2024, 04:38:13 pm »

I've PM'ed it to you, if you're still after it.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19333 on: April 29, 2024, 05:14:05 pm »
I've PM'ed it to you, if you're still after it.

Nice one, cheers  :wave

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19334 on: Yesterday at 02:13:06 pm »
Wasnt sure where to ask this,

My mate used his LFC Membership to buy Pink tickets for two people who are not LFC members, how do I transfer these tickets.  How will my mate who purchased them receive the tickets, will it go into his wallet like match tickets ?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19335 on: Yesterday at 03:23:36 pm »
Wasnt sure where to ask this,

My mate used his LFC Membership to buy Pink tickets for two people who are not LFC members, how do I transfer these tickets.  How will my mate who purchased them receive the tickets, will it go into his wallet like match tickets ?

They should just be able to sign up on the LFC website. Missus came to the Manc legends game and I just signed her up to LFC and then sent it to her. You link memberships to your account and then you can transfer tickets to each other IIRC
Jurgen YNWA