Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
I like the look of Archie Gray too. Could turn out to be a very good rb or cm for Slot ball ™
It's just the same as last year (only less people). Goes down one road in the city centre and that's it.

It'd be like having our parade from the top of Church Street down to the end of Lord Street.
Gray is a LB also.

He plays mainly RB and CM though for Leeds and I’d guess with his engine he will play in CM later in his career.

I also think I’d prefer my LB to be left footed too for better balance.

The main reason I’d look at him is he is homegrown and he has all the physical tools as well as he has proved this in the championship which is a good schooling for talented players as we’ve seen with the likes of Bowen/Wharton/Eze.
I do like the idea of Archie Gray as a defensive midfielder project for the future. I think that he and Bajcetic could play together ...
Gray is a LB also.
You sure you're not thinking of someone else? Gray's a DM/RB.
£12-15m

That’s the post.
Beck is a LB thougn totally different player.

This Gray kid is good hardly injured, a big lad and played pretty much 50 games already in a tough league.

Gray is a LB also.
Their parade is wank.
not sure he’s that much better than Bajectic or McConnell, we need someone who walks into the midfield and becomes the dominant central defensive midfielder, Gray is 2-3 seasons away from being ready for a
major role, would be an investment purchase rather than an immediate impact maker

It’s very hard to say Bajcetic is more talented on the eye test but he has just had a year out injured so we don’t really know how he will return.

Gray would be an investment for sure and wouldn’t be a nailed on starter but he has clearly got lots of talent this is the time to get him if we really want him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10