Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3434478 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #39680 on: February 4, 2020, 05:41:55 pm »
Despite it being sold out, you still have tabloid twats with big articles about how the lowered prices are costing shrewsbury so much money from this replay.  ::)

We could have played the full first team in the first game and twatted them 10-0 and then they would get fuck all :butt
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39681 on: February 4, 2020, 05:48:27 pm »
Despite it being sold out, you still have tabloid twats with big articles about how the lowered prices are costing shrewsbury so much money from this replay.  ::)
they need content and they like the chance to moralise.

Had we played the full team at Shrewsbury, or even if we didn't concede 2, this would never have been an issue.
 But of course it's been years since tabloid hacks have ever tried to do their jobs and present both sides of the story.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39682 on: February 4, 2020, 05:53:23 pm »
I've lost track of your comings and goings on various online platforms, but this was pretty much the conclusion I came to on a Twitter exchange with Brother Mal and Brother from Another Mother Hassay.

Just on here senor! Well, here and WhatsApp. :)

Abidal was in no way a RB, Etoo was already there and Guardiola tried to bin him off when he arrived. He also didn't promote Messi as he'd played 40 games the season before and was already being talked about as one of the best on the planet

He binned off Ronaldinho and Deco as they were bad influences. He got rid of a couple of aging players like Zambrotta. He still had a core of world class players to add to. Did he make them better? Of course he did. I'd love to know how involved he was in the signings of Pique and Alves as well because basing opinions on his transfers since then I'd say they were already in place before he was promoted or they were brought in without his say

Was Abidal left back? I can’t honestly remember now you say that. Who was right back then? Not Alves.

He created what was up until then the best side the game had ever seen. They’d lost their way under Rijkaard. Diminish it all you like but he’s maybe the 2nd best manager in the history of the game. Klopp’s got a chance to make him 3rd now.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #39683 on: February 4, 2020, 05:56:08 pm »
Diminish it all you like but he’s maybe the 2nd best manager in the history of the game.

:lmao

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #39684 on: February 4, 2020, 05:59:32 pm »
Think this is a really interesting point. You could argue it probably makes sense for managers in other walks of life too. If the answer to all your problems is spend more money, maybe you lose sight that hunger is more important than talent a lot of the time. You look at the money Pep's spent on fullbacks, and not one of them can hold a candle to either of ours, both of whom strike me as the absolute hungriest footballers you could ever wish to meet.

It makes sense in any aspect of life. Early consistent success can actually stunt growth and development. Failure is actually the best opportunity to work on aspects of a business/club/player/organisation/initiative/political structure/ personality etc. Being forced to face failure and having to either create new paths or strengthen and streamline current paths and habits, is how we grow. Facing success consistently makes it harder for us to adapt to failure, and one if the additional risks with consistent early success, is success becomes intertwined with the perception of self. So a successful person that rarely tastes failure, thinks the success is the main part of who they are, rather than an outcome of a  successful strategy or habit. Once they taste defeat, the insecurity from losing their sense of successful identity can lead them to depresssion.

In a sense, having faced failure and regrouped to try again, is so important to have on a CV. I absolutely believe that Klopp's near misses with promotion at Mainz, Cup Final losses with Dortmund, and near misses with us in the league and Europe, is why the atmosphere at the club is both calm, yet incredibly focused and hungry and ruthless. We've  tasted defeat as a club, and never want to taste it again, but having faced it before, we don't  fear it. We've  failed before, and realised the next day the sun rises same as before and shit goes on as it once did. Life is bigger than a loss, and Klopp constantly makes statements about the value of a loss. I remember early on in his reign when we were initially unbeaten for the first 5 games or so, he mentioned that he's happy we were unbeaten but that we woukd learn more from our losses.

Pep and Mourinho are on the other side of the spectrum. Losses and defeats, especislly high profile ones, I think play a very large emotional toll on them. If City fail to win Europe or the FA cup, or if we also end up winning in europe or the FA Cup,  I think he'll walk away. Take a year break and end up at PSG or Juventus.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #39685 on: February 4, 2020, 06:04:34 pm »
Edit: Oops! This was in response to Charlie Adams Fried Egg, but I messed the quote up.

So true. As you and Rob said; if we play the first team at their place the fairytale is over in 20 minutes and Shrewsbury bag only their takings from their gate.

As it stands, Shrewsbury fans get to visit a great, welcoming city. They get to visit one of the most famous football stadiums on earth. They get a fantastic night in front of 53,000 people and their club will make a fortune. They may even earn another go at the cup.away to Chelsea if they manage to knock our kids out.

The fairytale is very much alive, yet the media and certain fanbases with agendas of their own prefer to piss all over Shrewsbury's fairytale by talking in negative contexts instead.

The Shrews are having a ball, but the media just want to paint them as victims of the nasty big boys. Talk about hijacking someone else's dreams for your own ends, eh.  ::)

« Last Edit: February 4, 2020, 06:08:19 pm by Sons of pioneerS »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #39686 on: February 4, 2020, 06:07:10 pm »
Shrewsbury's manager and plenty of their fans are happy to join in with the pissing on their own fairytale too. They should be loving it, concentraing on the positives, but some seem more interested in obsessing over negatives.  That's football entitlement today though I spose.   

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #39687 on: February 4, 2020, 06:11:15 pm »
Shrewsbury's manager and plenty of their fans are happy to join in with the pissing on their own fairytale too. They should be loving it, concentraing on the positives, but some seem more interested in obsessing over negatives.  That's football entitlement today though I spose.
Really? That's a shame, and I'd not seen it.

Some people are never happy, are they. It's the way of the modern world I suppose. Always focused on the negatives, even if they have to dig extremely deep to find any.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39688 on: February 4, 2020, 06:19:58 pm »
Really? That's a shame, and I'd not seen it.

Some people are never happy, are they. It's the way of the modern world I suppose. Always focused on the negatives, even if they have to dig extremely deep to find any.

It's really annoying.  There was a time holding one of the big boys to a draw was a cause of celebration.  Now it feels like the media are demanding we throw the game, even though our 2nd/3rd string are more than capable of progressing, because Shrewsbury have suddenly got this divine right to get past us.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #39689 on: February 4, 2020, 06:20:02 pm »

We've given them two great opportunities to progress to the next round. They want the money given to them.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39690 on: February 4, 2020, 06:59:25 pm »
they need content and they like the chance to moralise.

Had we played the full team at Shrewsbury, or even if we didn't concede 2, this would never have been an issue.
 But of course it's been years since tabloid hacks have ever tried to do their jobs and present both sides of the story.

Also, if the fa did their job and ensured standard rules for all ties i.e. installing var for non-pl home teams in 3rd round onwards then they'd have already been out of the comp anyway.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39691 on: February 4, 2020, 07:07:37 pm »
This thread has gone a bit bonkers  ;D

Pretty sure most people know Guardiola is a really excellent coach. A lot of what gets said is to rip the shit out of him - a lot of that he brings upon himself to be honest. Doesn't mean the realisaton isn't there that he is great at what he does.  People don't really need the fact shoved down their throat by people desperate to appear objective. Most can differentiate between piss taking and seriousness.

What can be said though, is he doesn't really react well to pressure. He didn't in Spain, and he hasn't here. That doesn't diminish his talents at coaching. Yes he did great last year being pushed all the way by Liverpool, but I think his response to it all raises a few questions. Unlike Liverpool, City are not mentality monsters. And that sort of attitude trickles down from the coach.

Spot on, the last part. If pep sticks around with them I feel we have the mineral advantage over them.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39692 on: February 4, 2020, 07:24:51 pm »

Spot on, the last part. If pep sticks around with them I feel we have the mineral advantage over them.

By mineral, do you mean that they are backed by oil, whereas our squad is worth their weight in gold?  ;D

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #39693 on: February 4, 2020, 08:17:08 pm »
By mineral, do you mean that they are backed by oil, whereas our squad is worth their weight in gold?  ;D
Don't underestimate our players, mate. the price of gold is just under £39k/kilo. Ali would be worth some £3.5m...
« Last Edit: February 4, 2020, 08:20:01 pm by farawayred »
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39694 on: February 4, 2020, 09:07:30 pm »
:lmao

What's your take on it then MJD?

Based on the power ratings (can't remember the site but am trundling back through Andrew Beasley's feed to try and find it) he has three sides in the top ten rated teams of all time. Klopp has two I think. The basis is streaks of dominant performance. Looking at that, Guardiola's at least top 5.

I think it's all a bit asinine really - we're home and hosed and European and World Champions. If we can't muster a bit of sportsmanship we can't complain when we don't get recognition ourselves.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #39695 on: February 4, 2020, 10:36:18 pm »
What's your take on it then MJD?

Well, I'm only 29 so can't speak too much for our managers from before I was born but surely Shankly & Paisley have a shout? As well as Busby & Ferguson. If we're talking greatest of all time. Then you've got the likes of Mourinho, Wenger (despite the last few years) our own Klopp & others.

Pep's certainly up there but a shoe in for 2nd greatest of all time? I tend not to rate him & Mourinho too highly as I've never seen either of them build a team from next to nothing the way Klopp has. Perhaps I was a bit over enthusiastic with my response, and I'm not really going anywhere with this either lol.

Basically, he's in the top 10 for sure, guaranteed 2nd though? I'm not sure.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39696 on: February 4, 2020, 10:44:46 pm »
There's Sacchi, Johan Cruyff, Rinus Michels etc who revolutionised the game. So many I'd put above the baldie fraud.

In fact his philosophy is just basically a more boring approach of Total Football.  ;D

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39697 on: February 4, 2020, 10:48:25 pm »
Well, I'm only 29 so can't speak too much for our managers from before I was born but surely Shankly & Paisley have a shout? As well as Busby & Ferguson. If we're talking greatest of all time. Then you've got the likes of Mourinho, Wenger (despite the last few years) our own Klopp & others.

Pep's certainly up there but a shoe in for 2nd greatest of all time? I tend not to rate him & Mourinho too highly as I've never seen either of them build a team from next to nothing the way Klopp has. Perhaps I was a bit over enthusiastic with my response, and I'm not really going anywhere with this either lol.

Basically, he's in the top 10 for sure, guaranteed 2nd though? I'm not sure.

And he's a bit of a bell as well to be honest.
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Online farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39698 on: February 4, 2020, 10:54:42 pm »
Pep is a very good coach, but I wont put him in the same bracket with Michels, Lobanovskiy, Cruyff, and Sacchi (as Samie said above) until he actually builds a team. He inherited a pretty damn good Barca team that was already winning a lot and made it better. Then a Bayern team that was winning a lot and kept winning after he left. Same with City. When I see Pep go to a club with a potential but is not yet dominant and transforms that team into a winning machine, then he'd be in the conversation. In fact, Klopp is more worthy of being in that conversation with his work from Meinz, to Dortmund, to Liverpool. Yet, it's too early even for him.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #39699 on: February 4, 2020, 11:07:32 pm »
Pep is a very good coach, but I wont put him in the same bracket with Michels, Lobanovskiy, Cruyff, and Sacchi (as Samie said above) until he actually builds a team. He inherited a pretty damn good Barca team that was already winning a lot and made it better. Then a Bayern team that was winning a lot and kept winning after he left. Same with City. When I see Pep go to a club with a potential but is not yet dominant and transforms that team into a winning machine, then he'd be in the conversation. In fact, Klopp is more worthy of being in that conversation with his work from Meinz, to Dortmund, to Liverpool. Yet, it's too early even for him.
You're saying you want pep to take the Everton job?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39701 on: February 4, 2020, 11:14:59 pm »
Neither of them are sound. They're both absolute pricks

Not that I care about defending him but just because he makes jokes about his side beating ours then is it that much of a big deal?

Online farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39702 on: February 4, 2020, 11:16:50 pm »
You're saying you want pep to take the Everton job?
Wouldn't that be something? Not too dissimilar from Carlo either...

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39703 on: February 4, 2020, 11:17:00 pm »
Was recently reading Bob Paisley's bio on Wikipedia and it mentioned he had a trophy/win ratio of 2.2 - apparently it's only bested by Guardiola. 

Paisley won six titles, three EC's, one UEFA, a Super Cup, three league cups and six Charity Shields. Personally, stats don't tell the whole story, and I know which manager I prefer.  The clue is in Bob's new statue.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39704 on: February 4, 2020, 11:20:40 pm »
I bet you anything Pep's next job will be at PSG so he can continue to spend loads of money.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #39705 on: February 4, 2020, 11:22:33 pm »
Was recently reading Bob Paisley's bio on Wikipedia and it mentioned he had a trophy/win ratio of 2.2 - apparently it's only bested by Guardiola. 

Paisley won six titles, three EC's, one UEFA, a Super Cup, three league cups and six Charity Shields. Personally, stats don't tell the whole story, and I know which manager I prefer.  The clue is in Bob's new statue.
I was too young to remember Shanks, so Bob was Mr Liverpool to me. A totally different character to Bill but no less as important to the history of this football club.

I"m with you, I'd take him over Pep any day of the week, not just in his ability and what he won but because he was just a genuine nice guy who wouldn't say a bad word about anyone.

A class act, as simple as that
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39706 on: February 4, 2020, 11:37:20 pm »
I bet you anything Pep's next job will be at PSG so he can continue to spend loads of money.

Loves a challenge

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39707 on: February 4, 2020, 11:39:20 pm »
Loves a challenge

The should do a sequel of Brewster’s millions with Guardiola as the lead.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #39708 on: February 4, 2020, 11:51:28 pm »
Not that I care about defending him but just because he makes jokes about his side beating ours then is it that much of a big deal?

Isn't his awful band and his terrible music enough to make jokes about him?
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39709 on: February 5, 2020, 12:08:44 am »
The should do a sequel of Brewster’s millions with Guardiola as the lead.

The only rule is he can't spend any of it on shite fullbacks

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39710 on: February 5, 2020, 12:10:50 am »
The only rule is he can't spend any of it on shite fullbacks

He'd be utterly baffled if that was a condition of any spending and wouldn't know how to cope.

Offline Bjornar

• Kopite
« Reply #39711 on: February 5, 2020, 12:27:23 am »
Diminish it all you like but he’s maybe the 2nd best manager in the history of the game. Klopp’s got a chance to make him 3rd now.

Any talk about Man City and Guardiola not being any good could well look silly again next season, in a sense the 20 points plus margin currently  is deceptive IMO, they're still scarily good and potentially close to our level even if they've underachieved this season.

But in the football history, "Jonathan Wilson" perspective, the Guardiola/Barca style of football seems to me crazily overrated compared to Klopp's. To me it looks like a lot of teams on every level have adopted high pressing now compared to ten years ago, and that the pressing concept that Klopp was the one who pioneered at a high level has influenced football long-term more than Barcelona's passing/tiki-taka. So why Guardiola is regarded as a visionary, and Klopp just a good manager, I don't know. For me, it looks like Klopp if anyone is the visionary who has tactically changed the game as a whole in the last 10-15 years, while at the same time also looking like the better manager currently just in terms of getting results.

But because there is a "purity" to the Barca model (which it can afford because it's been mainly tried by rich clubs rather than being developed as underdog football at Mainz), while Klopp's style is pragmatic, the former gets romanticized much more. So Guardiola is viewed as a purist pushing the envelope of what football can be, and Klopp as a man-manager hugging players and bringing home hard fought wins, both of which are over-simplified narratives IMO.
« Last Edit: February 5, 2020, 12:33:53 am by Bjornar »

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39712 on: February 5, 2020, 12:39:24 am »
tomorrows daily Mail are saying he wants to offload Cancelo who he bought for 65 million euros!

'Kinell...

See, this is my point.

He buys shite.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39713 on: February 5, 2020, 01:57:09 am »
So he wants to cancel Cancelao?

Ok I’ll get my coat.

Online Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39714 on: February 5, 2020, 02:32:01 am »
Guardiola has done brilliantly well but he's also been at three clubs that have been the richest (or in Barcelona's case second richest) teams in their respective leagues. He's largely started from the top in each case and had the money to basically buy whoever he wants. If he hadn't had that would he really be considered a better, or more innovative manager than Marcelo Bielsa?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39715 on: February 5, 2020, 07:21:28 am »
I was too young to remember Shanks, so Bob was Mr Liverpool to me. A totally different character to Bill but no less as important to the history of this football club.

I"m with you, I'd take him over Pep any day of the week, not just in his ability and what he won but because he was just a genuine nice guy who wouldn't say a bad word about anyone.

A class act, as simple as that

Jurgen YNWA

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #39716 on: February 5, 2020, 08:33:09 am »
What a lovely picture that is.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39717 on: February 5, 2020, 09:39:37 am »
They’re posting up the Merseyside police contact on bluemoon so fans can report our ‘hacking’ (or industrial espionage as they’re calling it now). Genuinely never seen saltiness of the like before. Levels of derangement beyond anything I’ve seen from football fans. It’s extraordinary and actually quite fascinating.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #39718 on: February 5, 2020, 09:42:36 am »
They’re posting up the Merseyside police contact on bluemoon so fans can report our ‘hacking’ (or industrial espionage as they’re calling it now). Genuinely never seen saltiness of the like before. Levels of derangement beyond anything I’ve seen from football fans. It’s extraordinary and actually quite fascinating.
Given how few fans they actually have, this is smelling increasingly like an orchestrated social media smear campaign.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #39719 on: February 5, 2020, 09:53:57 am »
Sounds more like a clever police scheme to get blueloons to hand themselves in.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.